IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO2-@2PM(ET)/11AM(PT) China Boxing SPOILERS, LIVE RESULTS 3 HOUR DELAY-LIVE SPOILERS 11am(ET)/8am(PT)
Dolimite
post Apr 6 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

The Chinese support their sports icons. Because this guy sucks and he fights with his hands down. The only thing that was good was hearing George Foreman announcing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 6 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 6 2013, 05:04 PM) *
Was the croud really quiet for the undercard fights? As bad as when Douglas KO'd Tyson in Japan and you could hear a pin drop? LOL!

They said Tim Ryan was gonna be one of the commentators. He used to do CBS Sports fights back in the 70's-90's. How was Big George? Merchant, was he there? No Lamply, right? LOL!

Jack

You're right, no Lampley. George and Larry almost squabbled over whether or not the fight was sold out. Larry kept up his nuthugging campaign, while George said that there were some seats left...classic Larry and George. Lol

And yes, the crowd was quiet as hell...until the amateur had his moment of shine in the main event. God Jack, that kid sucked so bad. It's like his head is already pumped up. He fought with hands down, posturing, and landing cupping punches (did I say that right?). It was hard to watch, especially while the crowd ate it up.

They should have done a 5 minute segment on him in the beginning, and made him fight first. The two championship fights were great, then it ended with this fluff. I mean this kid had all of the bells and whistles during his entrance. I was sickening to say the least. LOL

+Quote Post
flazi
post Apr 6 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #53

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

thanks for the round by round guys. viloria is an enigma. super talented but always seems to find a way to lose. once he became champ he has done better but still finds a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 13 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #54

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Tim Ryan did not follow the rule of HBO's "No mention of alphabet titles!" LOL! God Merchant put me to sleep! They should NEVER do a four-rounder as a main event again! Did not even watch. First two fights were great though! Can't believe that one judge had Viloria over Estrada, It was close, but clear for Estrada.

Jack

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 12:06 PM