Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What Fights Will You Review?
Cshel86
post Apr 6 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As we all know, the boxing calender is gonna heat up starting next weekend (Rigo/Donaire) and run all the way through July. What fights will you be reviewing, to come up with a decent assessment of the upcoming fights? I know that styles make fights and guys dont always the fight the same in every fight, but let's give it a shot.

Example: I'll be watching Cotto/Trout and Canelo/Cintron to get my assessment as close as possible for the upcoming Canelo/Trout fight. Yeah I know, Canelo obliterated Cintron, but he (Cintron) was able to get off a bit while the fight lasted. I'm speaking in terms of his jab and a few of those right hands that he landed. I'm also watching it because of the height difference, and how Canelo can deal with it.

Here are the upcoming fights (let me know if I missed any):

Canelo/Trout (who in the hell else is on this card
Donaire/Rigondeaux
Froch/Kessler II
Bute/Pascal
Garcia/Judah
Quillin/Guerrero
Mayweather/Guerrero
Love/Rosado
Mares/DeLeon
Maidana/Lopez
Angulo/Lara
Peterson/Matthysse
Alexander/Brook
Berto/Soto-Karass
Broner/Malignaggi

Help me out if I missed any (which I'm sure I did)

Anyhow, since the China card on HBO ended earlier today, I may watch Cotto/Margarito 1 again this evening, and try not to tear up. Lol. I watched Cotto/Judah in HD on tv earlier this week...one of my favorite fights.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Apr 8 2013, 07:49 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

More than likely, I'll be watching Quillin vs N'Dam, as well as watching some of Guerrero's boring fights, to see how their fight goes.

I'll just check out N'Dam's movement and compare it to Guerrero's. Off the top of my head, I believe that Guerrero and N'Dam have just about the same power, but it may be too early to tell. I do remember Quillin getting tagged a few times in the N'Dam fight, and he seemed a bit gassed in the middle rounds.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:43 AM