IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DELAHOYA SAYS MAYWEATHER AFRAID OF ALVAREZ, afraid to fight him???
neophyte7
post Apr 7 2013, 07:36 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

According to Oscar Floyd is afraid of Saul Alvarez... Is Oscar selling tickets for Saul and Trout or is he serious?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 7 2013, 08:00 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

he's always been bitter about anyone who beat him, Mosley, Mayweather etc.

He's more or less trying to live his revenge through Alvarez lol

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 7 2013, 08:45 AM
Post #3

Welterweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 7 2013, 09:00 AM) *

LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 7 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

I am TIRED of Oscar's shit. I actually wanted to create a thread asking if anyone of you is as annoyed as I am when Oscar talks...well...about anything.

Not only hes bitter but he sometimes makes less sense than Arum. And Arum is the pinnacle of assholery...go figure. After Floyd sent Mosley into the land of forgotten he praised him almost as the best boxer ever and now this? Same when Floyd fought Ortiz....dudes bitter ! He resembles the good ol' "Yesterday I was lying but today I'm telling the truth"....No wonder these two can't srand each other...they are stealing punchlines from each other !

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 7 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #5

Welterweight

[quote name='mitukczuk' date='Apr 7 2013, 09:48 AM' post='577369']
I am TIRED of Oscar's shit. I actually wanted to create a thread asking if anyone of you is as annoyed as I am when Oscar talks...well...about anything.

Not only hes bitter but he sometimes makes less sense than Arum. And Arum is the pinnacle of assholery...

assholery!!! LMAO.. I learn new words here all the time... great!!!

Oscar better be careful he could curse his fighter. I recall Vivian Harris calling mayweather a faggot prior to a bout he had some years ago and he ended up getting KOd in the first or second round..LOL Oscar better hope he has a face left after fucking with Trout first

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 7 2013, 09:03 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 7 2013, 09:47 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 7 2013, 09:00 AM) *

Couldn't agree more MG!

I'm surprised that anybody even takes this pillow-biter's opinion seriously anymore. He's been caught in women's lingerie twice and his coke habit seemed to get swept under the rug.

The best thing for Mayweather to do, is harp on Oscar's past undercover lifestyle, as Arum did a couple of weeks ago. When he gets called out on those issues, he usually keeps quiet for a few months, while we have to endure Shaeffer's annoying, but interesting sense of promoting fights. Lol

Seriously, Oscar's not a bad dude, but when it comes to Canelo, he gets super defensive and delusional...sounds a bit suspect to me.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Apr 7 2013, 09:48 AM
Post #7

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

ODH is just doing his job. These next 6 PBF fights are going to be like a sweepstakes in terms of purse into other fighters build themselves up into premium draws. Floyd and Manny are the only options out there for super big money and everyone is going to line up to get on Floyd's dance card. It is a good chance Canelo takes a beating against Trout. ODH is making sure the fans still clammer for a Sept fight with Floyd regardless of the results against Trout.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Apr 7 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Oscars doing his job as a promoter. Hes using Floyd to hype his fighter because Showtime isnt doing its job. The promotion for Canelo vs Trout has been a joke. So he does what every promoter does and name drop Floyd. Bam a couple hundred thousand hits for free. Floyd was right by saying if Canelos all that have him throw his own card.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Apr 7 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Apr 7 2013, 11:01 AM) *
Oscars doing his job as a promoter. Hes using Floyd to hype his fighter because Showtime isnt doing its job. The promotion for Canelo vs Trout has been a joke. So he does what every promoter does and name drop Floyd. Bam a couple hundred thousand hits for free. Floyd was right by saying if Canelos all that have him throw his own card.

Promotion has been shitty for the fight. I just found out yesterday that it wasn't on HBO.

This post has been edited by Jovi: Apr 7 2013, 10:18 AM

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 7 2013, 10:50 AM
Post #10

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Pretty simple, if you ask me. He basically dislikes Floyd AND he wants to sell tickets. The irony of it all, just may be, he has a problem with Floyd's doing to him and his promotion company, similarly the same reason he fought to leave Top Rank: make MORE of the money.

Let us not discount, Floyd is still doing crazy #s long since DLH has bounced from the fight game AND Floyd quickly reminds people, who says "DLH made him a PPV star" w/ a counter argument of "DLH had his highest PPV numbers w/ me, too." <<<< I'm sure that doesn't sit pretty w/ Oscar.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:14 PM