IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Ref and the Judges for May 4th/Mayweather Interview, Good Selection?
mgrover
post Apr 10 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think a touch down would be more accurate for the Zab Judah thing haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 10 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

LMAO @ Bayless and his "That's a HARD WARNING!" I think he's the best in the sport but my favorite is probably Tony Weeks. Byrd isn't bad though. Duane Ford is a big suspect to me.

As for that Zab Judah knock down...really. That's getting "dropped"? That's about as close to getting dropped as the time Floyd took a knee lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 10 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 9 2013, 08:26 PM) *
Floyd has never been dropped. You think Robert has the punching power to drop him? That is a pretty interesting statement. Did he drop Berto, I do not remember him doing so, I will have to go look at the fight again.

Name one fighter that has NEVER touched the canvas by the closing of their career. I'll wait...

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 10 2013, 10:04 AM) *
LMAO @ Bayless and his "That's a HARD WARNING!" I think he's the best in the sport but my favorite is probably Tony Weeks. Byrd isn't bad though. Duane Ford is a big suspect to me.

As for that Zab Judah knock down...really. That's getting "dropped"? That's about as close to getting dropped as the time Floyd took a knee lol

Bayless is my dude! The way he talks is hilarious!

"You wanna continue???" "Okay, stop the wrestling gentleman!"

Those facial expressions do the trick every time! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 10 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #14

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

I wonder how Mills Lane would ref the fight. I miss his galloping, 60+ years old and bald head running around having better footwork than 99% of fighters nowadays...

Tony Weeks is my man !! "I got you"

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 10 2013, 11:22 AM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 9 2013, 10:56 PM) *
Zab dropped his ass and didn't get credit, that glove touched the canvas..it was an obvious blown call

I am talking about Mayweather laying on his ass but you are right, Zab should of gotten credit and I think the time he took a knee when he broke his hand. What fight was that? Chitown, do you think if Zab would have gotten credit for that knock down would it had changed the trajectory of the fight?

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Apr 10 2013, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 10 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #16

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

It's funny how we are discussing this as if 1 KD in 40+ fights was a big deal. It's not a big deal even in 1 if you get the win. Pesonally I think a legitimate KD would make Floyd fight harder and on a whole new level..and given that he is already few levels above his opposition...oh well.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Apr 10 2013, 12:09 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #17

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 10 2013, 07:12 AM) *
While it doesn't take away the fact his glove DID touch the canvas...you can hardly say "Judah dropped his ass"...that so called KD was the softest KD ever (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

maybe not dropped but wasn't nothing soft about that. When Zab hit him with that straight left his head snapped back like the excorcist

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 10 2013, 11:22 AM) *
I am talking about Mayweather laying on his ass but you are right, Zab should of gotten credit and I think the time he took a knee when he broke his hand. What fight was that? Chitown, do you think if Zab would have gotten credit for that knock down would it had changed the trajectory of the fight?

It could have, people don't take into account the little things. They just see whats in front of them. I will say towards the end of the first round against Hatton he got hit with a series of punches and if he wasn't as athletic as he is that he would've touched the canvas

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 10 2013, 09:04 AM) *

Sue Me lmao

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 10 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 10 2013, 01:57 PM) *
maybe not dropped but wasn't nothing soft about that. When Zab hit him with that straight left his head snapped back like the excorcist

More like a pez dispenser

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:25 AM