IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

mrchitown
post Apr 11 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2013, 05:48 AM) *
I have no idea how to do that if I did I would have done that,

Mr. Chitown, what ever your lady owes you I want my cut. I feel that this is what people were going to talk about anyway, on the contrary if I didn't bring it up someone would. Next I will for that other person.

No cut, I'm Don King and your Larry Holmes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Floyd did some weight check in and he snapped a photo and he's at 148 and it's 20 plus days to the fight. He's obviously working hard, Guerrero did look out of shape but I can tell he was itching to train. He was loving making those media rounds until it started to interfere with him training

And he can say what he want, while I don't think Floyd spooked him, he was agitated by him. Common brought a refreshing element to the show as well...I saw Greenburg is behind All Access now, I'm sure HBO is shitting their pants now
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 11 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 11 2013, 02:52 PM) *
No cut, I'm Don King and your Larry Holmes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Cold blooded (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Havent seen the documentary yet! Have I missed out on a lot?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 11 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 11 2013, 03:11 PM) *
Cold blooded (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Havent seen the documentary yet! Have I missed out on a lot?

I'll tell you what's cold blooded. Instead of giving me my money she tried to proposition me for sex, obviously I refused and told her to get to the ATM and hand me my money. She aint spoke to me yet. I imagine I'll be sleeping on the couch again tonight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Which one haven't you seen the 30 days in May or the All Access?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 11 2013, 02:52 PM) *
I'll tell you what's cold blooded. Instead of giving me my money she tried to proposition me for sex, obviously I refused and told her to get to the ATM and hand me my money. She aint spoke to me yet. I imagine I'll be sleeping on the couch again tonight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess this is Chicago politics I been hearing so much of. Naw bro, I'm Arum and you can be any fighter cause I am still going to stick you. Bro, I ain't doctor Phil but you were suppose to go along with her. Cold showers from here on out bro.

Guerrero's wife was the most interesting character. She didn't seem to be in the spotlight. I always wondered why she never smiled, her face muscles are paralyzed. I was like damn. her story is compelling, however Guerrero wants a pat on the back for being with his wife, he was suppose to be there. Through sickness and in health. I wonder what cost more Guerrero's truck or home? I mean he has made enough to move his family in a nicer house, either he is cheap as hell or has been getting paid pennies. Next week's episode will be good. Showtime did an excellent job.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Apr 11 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #15

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

RG was already behind in terms of getting ready for the fight. Cant blame the media work as I am sure that was in the contract. You have to build your schedule around it and have enough total training days to not cheat yourself. Floyd looks like he is already in shape.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 11 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #16

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2013, 06:06 PM) *
I guess this is Chicago politics I been hearing so much of. Naw bro, I'm Arum and you can be any fighter cause I am still going to stick you. Bro, I ain't doctor Phil but you were suppose to go along with her. Cold showers from here on out bro.

Guerrero's wife was the most interesting character. She didn't seem to be in the spotlight. I always wondered why she never smiled, her face muscles are paralyzed. I was like damn. her story is compelling, however Guerrero wants a pat on the back for being with his wife, he was suppose to be there. Through sickness and in health. I wonder what cost more Guerrero's truck or home? I mean he has made enough to move his family in a nicer house, either he is cheap as hell or has been getting paid pennies. Next week's episode will be good. Showtime did an excellent job.

Clearly, you don't know the going rate for cancer treatment. You step foot in an ER for a cold, it's about $600....now, add chemo, radiation and miscellaneous dr. visits (notice I haven't even TOUCHED on daily medications) and you got very few choices to make. On top of that, they have kids.....did I mention his promoter's med. insurance (IF HIS PROMO PROVIDES THAT OPTION) probably sucks? Add all of that up and there you go.

Hell, did you see Trout's crib during the build up for the Cotto fight?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 11 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 11 2013, 06:52 PM) *

Those couch nights will humble even the strongest man...especially when you roll over at 3am and your ankles are at the end of the couch (exposed and cold). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2013, 07:06 PM) *

I was thinking that, but I wasn't sure if that was truly the case. Man that some sad stuff.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 11 2013, 08:37 PM) *
Clearly, you don't know the going rate for cancer treatment. You step foot in an ER for a cold, it's about $600....now, add chemo, radiation and miscellaneous dr. visits (notice I haven't even TOUCHED on daily medications) and you got very few choices to make. On top of that, they have kids.....did I mention his promoter's med. insurance (IF HIS PROMO PROVIDES THAT OPTION) probably sucks? Add all of that up and there you go.

Nope, but I saw his fiance though!...wonder what the upkeep is for her! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Just kidding, but damn, she's smoking hot! Oh yeah, I agree with the above points. People fail to realize that after serious health episodes like that, everything may sound like a victory story, but those bills are still gonna be there. That's why I laugh at people trying to put on an act about how much they love their children, but they don't tell people about the ass-chapping financial responsibilities that come along with it.

When people ask why I don't have children and actually have the nerve to try and make me look weird for not having them, I usually hit them with the "Fuck off" facial expression. I know how much it costs ME to live, so when I see these little kids walking around with Jordans and Polo on, but mommy has a mediocre job and bragging about being independent, I immediately realize that she probably fills out a 10-99 for her "3rd shift job".

Wait, what am I ranting for? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2013, 08:06 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 11 2013, 04:37 PM) *

How many fights has he had since then. I know how much the health care system is in and that is why I refused to be a part of that bullshit. Money should never be an indicator for how many lives that can be saved. But good old capitalism. They should be covered then again I have no idea what kind of insurance he has. I did see Trout's house and it still looked better than Guerrero's. I didn't expect fort knox but his truck was pretty laid out. But who knows, maybe that is what they like and who am I to judge?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 11 2013, 05:02 PM) *
Those couch nights will humble even the strongest man...especially when you roll over at 3am and your ankles are at the end of the couch (exposed and cold). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I was thinking that, but I wasn't sure if that was truly the case. Man that some sad stuff.

Nope, but I saw his fiance though!...wonder what the upkeep is for her! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Just kidding, but damn, she's smoking hot! Oh yeah, I agree with the above points. People fail to realize that after serious health episodes like that, everything may sound like a victory story, but those bills are still gonna be there. That's why I laugh at people trying to put on an act about how much they love their children, but they don't tell people about the ass-chapping financial responsibilities that come along with it.

When people ask why I don't have children and actually have the nerve to try and make me look weird for not having them, I usually hit them with the "Fuck off" facial expression. I know how much it costs ME to live, so when I see these little kids walking around with Jordans and Polo on, but mommy has a mediocre job and bragging about being independent, I immediately realize that she probably fills out a 10-99 for her "3rd shift job".

Wait, what am I ranting for? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Kids are very expensive. Daycare is a ripoff and to be honest so are diapers. My son cost me so much money not to mention his mother as well. I don't mind spending that money because is for a good cause.

I think drugs can harm a person more than they can help. All those drugs at one time and then the side effects are no joke either. There should a holistic way of treating some of this stuff. But Mrs. Guerrero is a strong woman, 2 kids plus cancer is a bitch. Plus she has to watch her husband take a pounding. It is a hard one to swallow, but God bless her. Lord knows I would be struggling.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 11 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2013, 06:06 PM) *

I guess I should've went along with it but all I saw was dollar signs lol.

He has milked the situation to death as far as his wife. But I can't dog him out because he showed devotion to her. My main issue and I always said that was that he used HER story to get ahead and gain brownie points.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 12:01 PM