IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

Dolimite
post Apr 26 2013, 06:12 AM
Post #161

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2013, 11:05 AM) *
Is Ms. Jackson just too damn hot for her own damn good? Sheesh

Yeah she's hot, but nothing else follows. I find it odd how she seems to not be so jolly in front of the camera, but this chick is an actress?! In which straight-to-dvd movie? Me thinks that after she drains Floyd dry, the bitch will NEVER resist the opportunity to speak on camera about whatever fluff runs through her head on a daily.

That's how women in hollywood do nowadays, they come up off of a guy, swear that they weren't in it for the money, then find "happiness" in some aspiring whoever-tha-fuck, that never amounts to anything in life. She may even write a book, if she's actually able to count past 10 and read full sentences (most women that look good for a living, cant do such things).

Anyhow, Im not sure if its the production or what, but opponents of a big upcoming fight have never seemed so far apart. Meaning, it seems like a huge disconnect in the production, especially on Mayweather's behalf. Its like we know that Robert is fighting Floyd, but we dont know that Floyd is fighting Robert.

Seems like Floyd genuinely doesn't have much trash to talk about Guerrero. I mean he's talking, but none of it seems headline worthy like his past opponents. I guess the huge Showtime/CBS deal ran it's course in regards to overshadowing the fact that Robert isn't a marketable opponent, and it's starting to show in these All-Access segments. Thank God for Ruben Guerrero, or else I'd probably FF through Robert part of the show. Lol

I said the exact same thing. She is nice but just seems boring as hell. I mean even when they are around each other there big gaps of silence. I do not think they even live together and let's face it, whatever they had before he got locked up, is out the door because it is clear that they are more business friends than anything. Miss Jackson has never done a movie or a model gig trust me, that takes talent. She did do that commercial for Victor Ortiz but that is it. If she can't act like she is in love or even in a relationship than her acting ability is very low.

I think Floyd is letting Guerrero or Guerreros do all the trash talking I believe they are trying to make Floyd look like a good guy for a change. he isn't all that flashy in this one so you know they are trying to do an image makeover. Another thing Guerrero as in Robert is talking major shit and it actually a breath of fresh air, I still want him to get his ass beat.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Apr 26 2013, 07:24 AM
Post #162

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 09:39 PM) *
When did he say this?

He said it on ep 3 of All Access. I dont know how the plan on winning without a jab. But its not like Guerrero has a great jab. Like most southpaws his jab is weak. Kind of a backhand at times.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 26 2013, 08:26 AM
Post #163

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

No jab for Guerrero in this fight? Cool

Since Guerrero wants to go into this fight half-witted and wild, then I'll just drive car with no steering wheel. Instead, I'll use two pairs of vice grips to steer, and hope for the best.

Honestly, I believe this is nothing more than a smokescreen from the Guerrero camp, unless they really have something up their sleeves. Who knows...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 26 2013, 09:30 AM
Post #164

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 07:12 AM) *
I said the exact same thing. She is nice but just seems boring as hell. I mean even when they are around each other there big gaps of silence. I do not think they even live together and let's face it, whatever they had before he got locked up, is out the door because it is clear that they are more business friends than anything. Miss Jackson has never done a movie or a model gig trust me, that takes talent. She did do that commercial for Victor Ortiz but that is it. If she can't act like she is in love or even in a relationship than her acting ability is very low.

I think Floyd is letting Guerrero or Guerreros do all the trash talking I believe they are trying to make Floyd look like a good guy for a change. he isn't all that flashy in this one so you know they are trying to do an image makeover. Another thing Guerrero as in Robert is talking major shit and it actually a breath of fresh air, I still want him to get his ass beat.

I cant even comment on their "relationship" anymore...soon, I'll sound like an old, bitter, messy, over-the-hill broad who's looking for a second wind in life by living through others. As for her career...she has modeled my brotha...oh yes she has...cant deny that. I'm not sure about the movie gigs though.

You know what, this case of disconnect in the All Access documentary, has stemmed from them not having a press tour...well at least it appears that Floyd isn't participating in it anyway. Now we see how important a press tour can be...and just to think, I usually ignore half of them, unless there are two good trash talkers present.

+Quote Post
jsmooth
post Apr 26 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #165

Amateur

Member No.: 13,280

Guerrero is going to hold as much as possible and swing wild left hooks and straight lefts. Floyd will be turning Guerrero opposite direction and countering all night long. Guerrero is coming to fight. That being said he will be knocked out. I guess 8th round tko.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 26 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #166

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 26 2013, 06:30 AM) *
I cant even comment on their "relationship" anymore...soon, I'll sound like an old, bitter, messy, over-the-hill broad who's looking for a second wind in life by living through others. As for her career...she has modeled my brotha...oh yes she has...cant deny that. I'm not sure about the movie gigs though.

You know what, this case of disconnect in the All Access documentary, has stemmed from them not having a press tour...well at least it appears that Floyd isn't participating in it anyway. Now we see how important a press tour can be...and just to think, I usually ignore half of them, unless there are two good trash talkers present.

SO WHY YOU HOLDING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make my Friday!

Well All Access is just getting Showtime's feet wet with promoting it will improve and if Guerrero does not want to use a jab I am changing my vote to a late knockout.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Apr 26 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #167

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

Miss Jackson? MEH! Woman is so cold my doodads feel a chill when she's on camera. Has a body like a Kardashian would not say no but I don't dig her. Gimme my girl anytime.

The Ghost is looking TIRED though....those big saggy eyes pop out of the screen, the religion ip isn't working for me but I can't say I'm seriously impressed with Maywesther. He looks standard andstandard is fair enough to beat this guy for Mayweather...and don't get me wrong it was les than three minutes when he first referred to himself in the third person. Yeah he has his faults but I think he's got this one lined up and he's nominating a pocket.

+Quote Post
VJones
post Apr 26 2013, 04:34 PM
Post #168

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

Funniest thing I heard this week...

R. Guerrero: "It's been his [Mayweather's] longest camp in a long time, but it won't make a difference. His body's soft, you can see it."

Soft?!? Huhhhhhhh?!?

My gran would call this: "Pot calling a burnt pan".

Good line from next episode...

Floyd: "Robert would be really good if he was an MMA fighter. He's more of a grappler...or a wrestler, than a boxer."

It's only funny...because it's so true! Lol

Professor, don't come on here and contradict me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I know Robert can box...we used to see more of it in the early days. Not recently though. Not recently! Lol

An interesting question...

Where's Robert's mom? How come no mention?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #169

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 26 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Funniest thing I heard this week...

R. Guerrero: "It's been his [Mayweather's] longest camp in a long time, but it won't make a difference. His body's soft, you can see it."

Soft?!? Huhhhhhhh?!?

My gran would call this: "Pot calling a burnt pan".

Good line from next episode...

Floyd: "Robert would be really good if he was an MMA fighter. He's more of a grappler...or a wrestler, than a boxer."

It's only funny...because it's so true! Lol

Professor, don't come on here and contradict me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I know Robert can box...we used to see more of it in the early days. Not recently though. Not recently! Lol

An interesting question...

Where's Robert's mom? How come no mention?

i thought that comment was funny too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) good quote from floyd.

yeah...where is his mom? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #170

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 06:35 PM) *
some of these cats be mad when they see a gold digger. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) the way i see it...i ain't mad at them. these dudes know why those chicks are around. it's a two way street. me personally...i know chicks like them and i've watched them run game and operate. dudes think they have game...they can't even come close.

I see it all the time in Chicago, this city breeds high priced hoes. But I be more mad at the men who be letting them do this stuff. People love Shaq, I've never been a big fan and he done got played many times by women. He a 4 time NBA champion and a 100 time loser in life

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 01:34 PM