IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #171

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2013, 10:11 PM) *
LOL

The bitch could at least make it seem real...she's not doing a good job...and they say she's an "actress". Yeahhh, okay. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I won't front, it does seem like she be over compensating a bit when she be speaking on their situation. And she says they hardly see each other. Where the hell she be at lol....I aint seen her in too much stuff but she is making a name for herself in modeling
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #172

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 06:12 AM) *
I said the exact same thing. She is nice but just seems boring as hell. I mean even when they are around each other there big gaps of silence. I do not think they even live together and let's face it, whatever they had before he got locked up, is out the door because it is clear that they are more business friends than anything. Miss Jackson has never done a movie or a model gig trust me, that takes talent. She did do that commercial for Victor Ortiz but that is it. If she can't act like she is in love or even in a relationship than her acting ability is very low.

I think Floyd is letting Guerrero or Guerreros do all the trash talking I believe they are trying to make Floyd look like a good guy for a change. he isn't all that flashy in this one so you know they are trying to do an image makeover. Another thing Guerrero as in Robert is talking major shit and it actually a breath of fresh air, I still want him to get his ass beat.

You had a spark when you started but you lost it, she's had some modeling gigs. I've seen some of her work, nothing lately which is why I said in my previous post what is she up to but she's done some modeling. Acting is a nother story though

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 12:32 AM
Post #173

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Apr 26 2013, 07:24 AM) *
He said it on ep 3 of All Access. I dont know how the plan on winning without a jab. But its not like Guerrero has a great jab. Like most southpaws his jab is weak. Kind of a backhand at times.

I've noticed that too....he doesn't throw it with authority either. IDK if their serious or just playing up to the cameras but if that's their true intentions then I guess I'll be at the black jack table earlier then I expected on May 4th

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 27 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #174

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 26 2013, 10:26 PM) *
I won't front, it does seem like she be over compensating a bit when she be speaking on their situation. And she says they hardly see each other. Where the hell she be at lol....I aint seen her in too much stuff but she is making a name for herself in modeling

I have yet to see her in anything. But whatever, May has enough money to pay for her so that is all that matters but I promise you they ain't as tight as they use to be especially after that whole 50 cent thing.

Back to more important matters: Fight is one week away and I wish I had a a device to fast forward this week. I can't wait for the weigh ins and press conference. Anyone want to bet that Guerrero comes in heavy?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #175

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 01:20 PM) *
I have yet to see her in anything. But whatever, May has enough money to pay for her so that is all that matters but I promise you they ain't as tight as they use to be especially after that whole 50 cent thing.

Back to more important matters: Fight is one week away and I wish I had a a device to fast forward this week. I can't wait for the weigh ins and press conference. Anyone want to bet that Guerrero comes in heavy?

Step your chick game up lol...she been around

You think he won't make weight?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 27 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #176

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 27 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Step your chick game up lol...she been around

You think he won't make weight?

Honestly Mr. Chi as sexy as Miss Jackson is she is not the type of woman that I check up on. Perhaps that is why I haven't seen her in ads or commercials is because I do not look for her. Well I am glad she is finding work because I think the Floyd gravy train for her is on its last stop.

I do not think Guerrero will make weight, He may come in two pounds maybe a pound over the limit. He looks heavy to me, flabby even.

Chi, Chicago better not blow this damn game! What the hell is wrong with Nat Robinson? That dude needs to keep his emotions in check!

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Apr 27 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #177

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Just watching this for the first time...

Robert Guerero stars in Lincoln 2: Abe get his ass beat by a slave on national TV.

Guerrero looks just like Lincoln...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 28 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #178

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Honestly Mr. Chi as sexy as Miss Jackson is she is not the type of woman that I check up on. Perhaps that is why I haven't seen her in ads or commercials is because I do not look for her. Well I am glad she is finding work because I think the Floyd gravy train for her is on its last stop.

I do not think Guerrero will make weight, He may come in two pounds maybe a pound over the limit. He looks heavy to me, flabby even.

Chi, Chicago better not blow this damn game! What the hell is wrong with Nat Robinson? That dude needs to keep his emotions in check!

Nate Robinson must've been watching all access (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 28 2013, 01:05 AM
Post #179

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2013, 12:09 AM) *
Nate Robinson must've been watching all access (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You guys spoke too soon. Most points in the fourth as a bull only second to guess who....? He said I always feel like I'm on fire even when I'm not, that little guy cracks me up.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 28 2013, 03:55 PM
Post #180

Super Middleweight

That Mayweather special drew 1.7 million viewers which isn't bad.

This week is going to be crazy. I can not wait until Wednesday. I am wondering what kind of shape Guerrero is in. he keeps saying that he is mentally tough and Mayweather can't get inside his head but it seems that he already has.

What has my main interest are how J'Leon Love will do and will Mares look spectacular against Ponce. I guess the main event will answer a lot of questions about Mayweather. I know he is focused and his body looks in tip top shape. I want to see what adjustments he makes and if he will go toe to toe. Mind you his dad will be in his corner and he is not about letting his son take any punishment. I am guessing Mayweather attacks the body and pot shot Guerrero most of the night. Guerrero can try to fight dirty and throw high volume of punches but will he be frustrated if he does not connect at the rate he wants to? So many questions. Six days gentlemen six days!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 03:36 PM