IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

daprofessor
post May 3 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #231

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 3 2013, 08:57 PM) *
WOW!!!

One of my best friends and boxing buddies sent me his pick..........Guerrero SD!!!! He thinks Floyd's inactivity will be a factor and Robert is gonna be super motivated and can crack! He thinks Floyd is gonna suffer a bad cut along the way! I said that I think he is maybe one of three people to pick The Ghost, but one thing is for sure. The Ghost is pumped!

Jack

i can't go as far as picking guerrero...but i can't lie, all the signs are there to pick against him imo. his age....inactivity....the prison push up thing....bringing his pops back....steady decline in last 3 fights...and i think guerrero is super pumped and not at all intimidated. i'll stick to my 'floyd is going to have to dig deeper than he's ever dug before' prediction. i know this much...i haven't made any wagers on this...so i'll just sit back and enjoy it to the fullest. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) plus i'm watching it at a very public sports bar that usually gets super packed for the big fights. should be fun. i'm sure everyone will be rooting against mayweather. not sure who i'm rooting for yet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 3 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #232

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 3 2013, 09:31 PM) *
i can't go as far as picking guerrero...but i can't lie, all the signs are there to pick against him imo. his age....inactivity....the prison push up thing....bringing his pops back....steady decline in last 3 fights...and i think guerrero is super pumped and not at all intimidated. i'll stick to my 'floyd is going to have to dig deeper than he's ever dug before' prediction. i know this much...i haven't made any wagers on this...so i'll just sit back and enjoy it to the fullest. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) plus i'm watching it at a very public sports bar that usually gets super packed for the big fights. should be fun. i'm sure everyone will be rooting against mayweather. not sure who i'm rooting for yet.

You're a very brave man with a high tolerance for bullshit...I'll give you your credit up front.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 3 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #233

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2013, 02:59 PM) *
you bring up a good point about guerrero looking tired. i thought he did towards the beginning of the camp....and it's clear that floyd has sat back and trained while guerrero has been the guy out there selling the fight...traveling around the country. that will take its toll on anyone. lately though...he looks refreshed and he isn't as old as floyd. the one thing about guerrero is that he has hasn't taken any beatings in his career and in his mind...he believes he's undefeated. he is oozing confidence and his body language and words show that imo. i'm liking his confidence going into the match.

GTFOH here prof! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I respect it though, you're gonna RIDE for the Cali boy, even if you're wheeling an empty bus.

Floyd's gonna chop him up bad. Statement fight. He's done an excellent job falling back and allowing the " wait, the underdog has a real chance here!" story to pick up steam.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 3 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #234

Strawweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 3 2013, 04:57 PM) *
All the shits Roberts been talking I don't mind as long as he backs it up, but I don't mean get the win, I mean as long as he's there not just for the pay check, as long as he's doing what he said he would. He said he's a multidimensional fighter, I want to see that.

He is a multidimensional fighter, but he's not great at any one thing. He's not going to be able to box with Floyd and all the inside, roughhouse, strongarm sh1t isn't going to work well for long even if the ref does let him fight.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post May 4 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #235

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,431

Gonna post this fast reply....

Floyd is going to destroy Robert...

Sig bets anyone?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 4 2013, 03:15 AM
Post #236

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 4 2013, 12:39 AM) *
does your school have a boxing club? i know it's popular in the uk. i've heard that oxford and a few others have had boxing clubs for years.

Nah they have muay thai which isn't really my thing

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 4 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #237

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

anybody think this could end in a gift for Mayweather? Stupid I know, but he's the draw, and he brings in a fuckton of money for Las Vegas.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 4 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #238

Strawweight

The referee will end it. I don't think Rueben will know what to do between his nerves and the Mexican pride sh1t.

That right hand is going to do damage.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 4 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #239

Strawweight

The referee will end it. I don't think Rueben will know what to do between his nerves and the Mexican pride sh1t.

That right hand is going to do damage.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 03:19 PM