IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

flazi
post Apr 18 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #61

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

You dont feed 'em? C'mon Dolimite, it 2013...at you can feed them frozen stir fry...or what I actually call, "Chicken Wallah!"...you heat up the grease, drop the frozen stri-fry in it, then "Wallah!"...dinner. LOL

You're right, I caaaan cook, but I wont cook for all of 'em. If she lays on her back, then she may get a turkey sandwich, on a slow day, a spam sandwich.

lmao. my whole dinners are chicken wallah's
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 18 2013, 05:35 PM) *
Remember how Guerrero said that he would not fall for Floyd's mental games? He has because he rather talk than actually get his fat ass up and work. Game. Set. Match! This guy.

Mentally I think he doesn't know it yet but he's been played. Those media blitzes he did, the way he acted in his media day workout, physically he doesn't look like he's there yet. I know he weighed in at 159 for the check in. He got some serious work to do

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #63

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 18 2013, 05:41 PM) *
I so agree with your analysis on the "running" comment. Came out of nowhere considering how Floyd has sat in the pocket more in recent fights. Either Floyd's legs are gone or he's a runner. You can't have it both ways, Robert.

As for Sr. G, he's making Robert look bad with some of the crazy coming out of his mouth. Smh.

Chi...but did you see (and hear) how hard Floyd was hitting those mitts?! I would have tired too! Lol

That wasnt the diabetes. Floyd was burning through poor Roger's hands!! Lol

You right you right, he was intense on those mitts lol

I find it funny how boxers who fight flat footed like Guerrero call others runners when in all honesty, it's not hard to get away from a flat footed pressure fighter

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #64

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 18 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Mentally I think he doesn't know it yet but he's been played. Those media blitzes he did, the way he acted in his media day workout, physically he doesn't look like he's there yet. I know he weighed in at 159 for the check in. He got some serious work to do

correct me if i'm wrong....i don't ever recall guerrero missing the mark on weigh ins. 12 lbs above one month out is not bad. he's going to be the bigger man come fight night. floyd is not going to stop him.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 18 2013, 06:49 PM) *
correct me if i'm wrong....i don't ever recall guerrero missing the mark on weigh ins. 12 lbs above one month out is not bad. he's going to be the bigger man come fight night. floyd is not going to stop him.

Have you seen his fat ass? Of course he's going to be bigger. He's 159 but the way his body looks is my issue, he needs to do more training and less talking. I didn't say he was going to stop him but he could. Your boy been taged by Aydin and Berto, he was hurt in BOTH his fights at welter. So don't think it's out the realm of possibility my friend. Just get ready for this L he about to take

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Apr 18 2013, 07:25 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

A lot of times you see guys that are hypocrites, stated Mayweather. Like you got a guy whos always preaching like hes a preacher, like he loves God more than anyone else, and I feel that were all equal when its all said and done. You got this guy thats going to the 700 Club, acting like hes a pastor, but he got caught with a gun and hes got Marilyn Monroe on his wall at his house, so like I said before, these guys are hypocrites. Like I said, you live, you learn, thats not really my focus, you know what Im saying? When a guy presents himself like Robert Guerrero was doing with myself. They were joking about me doing time. They say what goes around comes around, so a week after the fight its time for him to do his time!

I agree with this statement, he talking real shit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #67

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 18 2013, 08:26 PM) *
A lot of times you see guys that are hypocrites, stated Mayweather. Like you got a guy whos always preaching like hes a preacher, like he loves God more than anyone else, and I feel that were all equal when its all said and done. You got this guy thats going to the 700 Club, acting like hes a pastor, but he got caught with a gun and hes got Marilyn Monroe on his wall at his house, so like I said before, these guys are hypocrites. Like I said, you live, you learn, thats not really my focus, you know what Im saying? When a guy presents himself like Robert Guerrero was doing with myself. They were joking about me doing time. They say what goes around comes around, so a week after the fight its time for him to do his time!

I agree with this statement, he talking real shit

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) floyd is a very observant dude and is right on point with this statement. in the end....it's all shit talk. all that will matter is what happens in the ring.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #68

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 18 2013, 08:24 PM) *
Have you seen his fat ass? Of course he's going to be bigger. He's 159 but the way his body looks is my issue, he needs to do more training and less talking. I didn't say he was going to stop him but he could. Your boy been taged by Aydin and Berto, he was hurt in BOTH his fights at welter. So don't think it's out the realm of possibility my friend. Just get ready for this L he about to take

i saw some pics...none that showed him completely. i don't remember him being hurt in either fight. i do remember him taking flush shots and he kept coming. i was at the aydin fight....watched the berto fight on tv. both guys are decent punchers and have way more stoppages than floyd at 147.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #69

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 18 2013, 07:40 PM) *
i saw some pics...none that showed him completely. i don't remember him being hurt in either fight. i do remember him taking flush shots and he kept coming. i was at the aydin fight....watched the berto fight on tv. both guys are decent punchers and have way more stoppages than floyd at 147.

He was buzzed a few times in each of those fights. Yeah they may have more pop but you and I BOTH know that clean shots like the one Floyd throws can get him outta there. I'm confident in a Mayweather win, maybe not a KO but a win

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #70

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 18 2013, 07:38 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) floyd is a very observant dude and is right on point with this statement. in the end....it's all shit talk. all that will matter is what happens in the ring.

Tell that to the Guerrero's lol

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 10:37 AM