Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> who really won?, rigo vs nonito
klonopinz
post Apr 13 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

First off I must say, so muhc wasted time. I had it a draw. I think the should fight again because that fight took way too much time to get going and in the end i was not happy with it. I thought donaire won it. I thought rigo wasnt boxing enough. Im kinda mad, and i dont even like donaire, i just feel rigo didnt do enough to deserve a UNANIMOUS win.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dolimite
post Apr 14 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 03:02 PM) *

+1 and funny

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 03:48 PM) *
I dont know many Filipinos that can

Damn RACIST! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) that is what some Filipinos would call you.

This is a joke, If you thought this was a draw then your probably thought Chavez Sr. beat the snot out of Sweet Pea. If you thought Donaire won than you probably thought Sergio lost to Chavez Jr. If you thought this was a draw then you probably believe that Mike Tyson really rapped that Desiree girl. If you thought this was a draw or a win for Donaire then you think that Arum and King are the two most legit guys in boxing. If you thought this was a draw or a win for Donaire then you think Tiger Woods thinks that he is black. You get my picture. Rigondeaux clearly won and if you can't see that then that white man's got you fooled (quote from CB4 Killer Mike said that line).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 03:44 PM