> who really won?, rigo vs nonito
Cshel86
post Apr 14 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 14 2013, 06:45 PM) *
For someone that's suppose to train with Garcia nonito cannot cut the ring off for shit.

I dont know many Filipinos that can
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 14 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 05:48 PM) *

Hahaha, that boy gamboa fought was doing a good job

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 14 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 03:02 PM) *

+1 and funny

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 03:48 PM) *

Damn RACIST! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) that is what some Filipinos would call you.

This is a joke, If you thought this was a draw then your probably thought Chavez Sr. beat the snot out of Sweet Pea. If you thought Donaire won than you probably thought Sergio lost to Chavez Jr. If you thought this was a draw then you probably believe that Mike Tyson really rapped that Desiree girl. If you thought this was a draw or a win for Donaire then you think that Arum and King are the two most legit guys in boxing. If you thought this was a draw or a win for Donaire then you think Tiger Woods thinks that he is black. You get my picture. Rigondeaux clearly won and if you can't see that then that white man's got you fooled (quote from CB4 Killer Mike said that line).

+Quote Post
bMaK
post Apr 14 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #14

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 14 2013, 12:25 AM) *
First off I must say, so muhc wasted time. I had it a draw. I think the should fight again because that fight took way too much time to get going and in the end i was not happy with it. I thought donaire won it. I thought rigo wasnt boxing enough. Im kinda mad, and i dont even like donaire, i just feel rigo didnt do enough to deserve a UNANIMOUS win.

Kill yourself.

+Quote Post
bMaK
post Apr 14 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #15

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 14 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Just how I saw it tbh, if I watch it again I may have it differently but no offence to Rigo some rounds he lands two clean shots and thats what wins him the round. Sure he can be as elusive as he likes right but am still looking for an effective fighter that can do both, that can apply pressure and have a decent defense.

A lot of people complain about fighters not having good defense well am complaining fighters that rely heavily on defense have sub par offence at times. Or they can do both, see James Toney, see Young Mayweather, sure they could counter punch but it wasn't the only string to there bow.

The only time Rigo started to apply a lot of pressure of even become the aggressor was in the 12th when he thought Nonito was hurt and that's mainly cause Nonito was a fucking idiot making it the most obvious thing in the world that his eye was tagged. I don't even think Rigo was hurt from the KD, watching it closely he was stupidly square and that's why he fell right back.

Is it so bad that I want a fighter that can do both? People on these forums worship defensive fighters and I can see why it's truly something beautiful when executed properlu but a fighter that can do both, that's something really special something like Mikey Garcia or that kid I was talking about Jonathan Gonzales from Puerto Rico.

I think people lean more towards the defensive because there hasn't been a fighter recently with a a offense at the high level that these defensive fighters are at. Pac kinda was a long time ago, people have been hyping Canelo to be this magical fighter the aggressive counter puncher but we all know what I think of his hype.

Someone musta sprinkled some dust in that loud you were smokin.

Donaire won two rounds and both were arguable. The KD was some opportunist shyt and he lost every other second of that round.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Apr 14 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #16

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

TS delete your account

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:36 AM