> Who will Pacquiao fight Next?
Dolimite
post Apr 17 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2013, 04:13 PM) *
Right! Dude's voice went from Tenor to Soprano! Yall want to the see the threeee??? Huh?

Juan needs to understand that Pac is the only one who will bring him his highest payday, unless Floyd just gets wild and decides to fight him by the end of the year...if he beats Guerrero.

I agree, Rios and Alvarado dont have too much time left, if they continue at that pace.

Do you think there would be anyway that Arum let's Bradley fight Mayweather?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Apr 17 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #32

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 17 2013, 08:58 PM) *
jmm has already stated he wants bradley or alvarado and has no interest in beating pac again.

I guess we will have to see. I think Pac is fighting JMM next but it wouldn't surprise me if it is Bradley. Maybe they give him a fight like Alvarado before that.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 17 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Right! Dude's voice went from Tenor to Soprano! Yall want to the see the threeee??? Huh?

Juan needs to understand that Pac is the only one who will bring him his highest payday, unless Floyd just gets wild and decides to fight him by the end of the year...if he beats Guerrero.

I agree, Rios and Alvarado dont have too much time left, if they continue at that pace.

Rios and Alvarado are likeable boxers but that's what makes their situation all the more worse. You want to see them compete but not at the risk of permanently damaging themselves. What's worse to me is that Alvarado doesn't have to fight that way he just easily gets lured into those type of fights

Yeah, Marquez need to stop bullshittin and take the 5. Right now he acting like Martin Payne... "I'm not paying the 5" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 17 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 17 2013, 09:41 PM) *
Do you think there would be anyway that Arum let's Bradley fight Mayweather?

Hell he should, he don't like the guy no way. Just let GB buy his contract out or rent him out. He don't fuck with Bradley like that and it's obvious...a Mayweather-Bradley fight is something that I badly want to happen but Arum don't give a damn about me or the fans

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 19 2013, 05:21 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

if he's fighting abroad then this fight won't be a PPV will it?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:00 AM