IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Kell brook withdraws from Alexander fight with injury, Alexander still to fight, who should be accross the ring from him?
checkleft
post Apr 15 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

So Kell brook is officially out and Alexander says he will not postpone again. Who should he defend against? I don't see a deep pool of opponents for him but then again Alexander has yet to prove he is the real deal so anybody could have a chance here. First name that came to mind to me was Thurman but I doubt he jumps up in competition so fast. There is also abregu, berto and.... Help me out here I can't think of many welters
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Apr 15 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Surprised, I was real excited about this fight. I like brook, he's solid. Surprised this hasn't gotten more of a buzz. But that's probably because Alexander was on the card and the undercard was better then the main event

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 15 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 15 2013, 08:06 PM) *
Surprised, I was real excited about this fight. I like brook, he's solid. Surprised this hasn't gotten more of a buzz. But that's probably because Alexander was on the card and the undercard was better then the main event

Agreed

I would much rather see Brook on my big screen, than a choppy stream for once.

I wonder if Brook is really hurt, or is he pulling out of the fight because it hasn't got much buzz. One could say that Alexander tried to do the same when his bicep got "injured".

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 09:25 PM