> Rigondeau's skill and ring intelligence is on par with Mayweather's
mgrover
post Apr 18 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #81

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 19 2013, 01:15 AM) *
he got up....he knew where he was.....but he looked like he was standing on the deck of a ship at sea. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This is why I don't like Khan he puts holes in my arguments lol. I'd want to see a rematch tbh but we'll see. Depends how badly he wants to stay at 140lb
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 18 2013, 08:16 PM) *
This is why I don't like Khan he puts holes in my arguments lol. I'd want to see a rematch tbh but we'll see. Depends how badly he wants to stay at 140lb

he should beat diaz easily. he then gets the winner of garcia/judah vs mattysse. i think he loses to matthysse and garcia. judah isn't going to get past garcia. depending on how bad garcia/matthysse beat each other up...he may have a shot at beating the winner. who knows?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 18 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #83

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 19 2013, 01:20 AM) *
he should beat diaz easily. he then gets the winner of garcia/judah vs mattysse. i think he loses to matthysse and garcia. judah isn't going to get past garcia. depending on how bad garcia/matthysse beat each other up...he may have a shot at beating the winner. who knows?

While I want him to avenge the loss, he should move up and see if his chin holds and if it does the rest of the 140lbers will move up cause that's where the monies at. By the time he may actually be a full fledged welterweight

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 18 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #84

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 18 2013, 03:07 PM) *
I'm surprised the outcry for towards Magarito possible cheating hasn't been heavier. I think that fight will have long term ramifications on Cotto even beyond his boxing career.

So do I, especially from a mental standpoint. Cotto got his revenge in their rematch but you can tell even then and leading up to the Mayweahter fight that it still haunts him

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 18 2013, 08:24 PM) *
While I want him to avenge the loss, he should move up and see if his chin holds and if it does the rest of the 140lbers will move up cause that's where the monies at. By the time he may actually be a full fledged welterweight

he should also be less sensitive to shit talking and criticism. just get the win! stop looking ahead and focus on the task at hand.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 19 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #86

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 18 2013, 07:20 PM) *

Haha Damn, I guess we know who you got your money on for the math lamont fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 19 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #87

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 18 2013, 02:31 PM) *
I sometimes wish that Margarito fight never happened. He hasn't been the same since then and we see it. He used to engage and fight beautifully. He does it in spots now but everytime he fights we see him get on that bike, and sometimes he does it when he doesn't need to...his fight with Mosley was highly entertaining. Now that was some great back and forth action between 2 great fighters

One of the best fights I've ever seen. You could hear their shots landing loud!

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 18 2013, 03:07 PM) *
I'm surprised the outcry for towards Magarito possible cheating hasn't been heavier. I think that fight will have long term ramifications on Cotto even beyond his boxing career.

Marg shouldn't have been allowed to wear gloves again. He should have done some time to, that shit is no joke to me as someone who appreciates the sport, boxes, and has a little brother that boxes to.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 19 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #88

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 19 2013, 01:22 AM) *
Haha Damn, I guess we know who you got your money on for the math lamont fight

totally forgot about that one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) but yeah...i'm going with matthysse. lamonts tendency to block shots and stand in the pocket will be his undoing.

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Apr 21 2013, 07:15 AM
Post #89

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

I agree with the thread starter. And he's got originality too. He doesn't imitate other fighters. He doesn't go in there and try shoulder rolls to impersonate Floyd and stuff. he has got his own style, and level wise it is almost as good as Mayweather.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:11 AM