IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd getting worked in sparring??, Does this mean anything?
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #111

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 06:39 PM) *
tell that to some of the cats in the chi. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they talk about philly gym wars...and fighters leaving it all in the gym. it's the same in the chi. i also feel like some don't want to see others come up like crabs in a barrell.

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean but I'm telling you the culture is changing a bit now, it's nothing like what it used to be, you'd be proud lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #112

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 01:46 PM) *
back on topic...

Man that reporter fishing for stories, I aint mad at em though lol..But he didn't have to name names..I mean damn, keep your sources private

I've said it on this board a few times and I tell everyone who'll listen those kids who came out of the Olympics for the USA are going to be a problem, most of them are anyway. And Errol, Gaushea and a few others are going to leave their mark on this sport. Arum has a guy named Jesse Hart, and he's at 160, he's a beast too

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #113

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 07:42 PM) *
Your so right Trantino does have a love affair with the N word. I wasn't going to go see the movie but my girl really wanted to see it and I can't lie, I knew since Trantino directed it that whites would go see it. I made sure to go to a mostly white movie theater, but I wasn't the only one who had this idea because the brothas showed out in full force. It was moments in the movie when the white folks would laugh and then right on time a black dude would try to cause trouble with them. Some of the greatest hours of my life that night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Them white folks snapped in line like it was single file to the bathroom

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) which theater u go to?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #114

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 07:49 PM) *
Man that reporter fishing for stories, I aint mad at em though lol..But he didn't have to name names..I mean damn, keep your sources private

I've said it on this board a few times and I tell everyone who'll listen those kids who came out of the Olympics for the USA are going to be a problem, most of them are anyway. And Errol, Gaushea and a few others are going to leave their mark on this sport. Arum has a guy named Jesse Hart, and he's at 160, he's a beast too

i'm guessing you missed his fight last weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

that dude is not a reporter. he's a hack. honestly...i thought his demeanor...line of questioning and everything was disrespectful. i would have found a very professional way to tell him to go fuck himself.

"test my knowledge? see how involved i am? who the fuck are you??? get your iphone and your bullshit questions the fuck up on outta here muhfucka."

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 25 2013, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 26 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #115

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 09:48 PM) *
i'm guessing you missed his fight last weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

that dude is not a reporter. he's a hack. honestly...i thought his demeanor...line of questioning and everything was disrespectful. i would have found a very professional way to tell him to go fuck himself.

"test my knowledge? see how involved i am? who the fuck are you??? get your iphone and your bullshit questions the fuck up on outta here muhfucka."

LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 06:08 PM
Post #116

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 26 2013, 07:06 PM) *

when his opponent showed up with that dixie flag jacket...i said, "this dude is confident as fuck and don't give a shit! he came to fight!" and sure enough...shitty record and all...that's exactly what he came to do.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 27 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #117

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 08:48 PM) *

Nah I didn't see it, break it down for me

I've never heard of that site but that's not how you conduct an interview. I think the problems with these guys is they be trying to come up with these exclusives and they compromise the integrity of their work..you NEVER tell your sources. Now you potentially putting them in a tough spot. Whoever the guy is he's very dumb

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 29 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #118

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 27 2013, 01:48 AM) *
Nah I didn't see it, break it down for me

I've never heard of that site but that's not how you conduct an interview. I think the problems with these guys is they be trying to come up with these exclusives and they compromise the integrity of their work..you NEVER tell your sources. Now you potentially putting them in a tough spot. Whoever the guy is he's very dumb

i tried to find a link for you...but your boy went life and death with this dixie flag wearing dude for 4 rounds. he got dropped once and rocked a few times. it was really sad.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 30 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #119

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 29 2013, 06:43 PM) *
i tried to find a link for you...but your boy went life and death with this dixie flag wearing dude for 4 rounds. he got dropped once and rocked a few times. it was really sad.

Damn!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 30 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #120

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 29 2013, 07:43 PM) *

Yeah that shit was horrible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

I think the tomato can's last name was Waters. He came in there and showed out...had Gaushea lookin' real crappy in there.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:59 AM