IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Preview and Poll!, Who Will Win? Vote Now! (April 27, on Showtime!)
Garcia vs. Judah
Who Wins?
Garcia by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by wide decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by KO/TKO [ 6 ] ** [40.00%]
Judah by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Judah by wide decision [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

mgrover
post Apr 24 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Looked like an old fool to me. While it's nice he can come out with stuff other people don't say. He starts to remind me more and more of a kid on a play ground.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Apr 24 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

Zab talked a lot of shit for this one. He had all the Brooklyn boys out crashin' Danny boy's showcase. Hope Zab backs up his shit talk. This became WWF with all the talk and crashing media show and such...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 24 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 24 2013, 11:26 AM) *
I saw it totally different and I was just about to post this video. Angel and his daddy got shook and they left their own presser! I think they got the upper hand mentally. Judah just stated facts and Team Garcia left the building! Brooklyn is in the house!

It's 1-1 in terms of trash talk, Angel didn't back down but when them Brooklyn dudes started getting close he aint do shit til somebody grabbed him. And for all the love I and others give Danny...Fuck kinda man is you letting some fool talk to your pops like that? I don't know my father but I've beat down people for much less in terms of disrespecting my family

Them cats was screaming Brooklyn was just trying to annoy them, once I saw dude from team Judah flash that gang sign look how quick Angel backed up. He a talker but one day somebody gon G check him. I'm starting to lose respect for old heads, they getting soft lol..just cuz you don't back down don't make you tough, sometimes it makes you stupid

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 24 2013, 08:59 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i think zab caught the camp off guard and i'll agree with chi...it's 1-1.

i'll also agree...if that was someone steppin to my pops...i'm done talking. u disrespect my ppl, i'm swingin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 25 2013, 06:17 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 24 2013, 06:47 PM) *
It's 1-1 in terms of trash talk, Angel didn't back down but when them Brooklyn dudes started getting close he aint do shit til somebody grabbed him. And for all the love I and others give Danny...Fuck kinda man is you letting some fool talk to your pops like that? I don't know my father but I've beat down people for much less in terms of disrespecting my family

Them cats was screaming Brooklyn was just trying to annoy them, once I saw dude from team Judah flash that gang sign look how quick Angel backed up. He a talker but one day somebody gon G check him. I'm starting to lose respect for old heads, they getting soft lol..just cuz you don't back down don't make you tough, sometimes it makes you stupid

That shit was funny. How do you leave your own press conference! I wonder who would win in a war of words Angel Garcia or Ruben Guerrero? PR vs. Mexican! Make it happen!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2013, 06:59 PM) *
i think zab caught the camp off guard and i'll agree with chi...it's 1-1.

i'll also agree...if that was someone steppin to my pops...i'm done talking. u disrespect my ppl, i'm swingin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

These boys, either of them ain't about that life.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 25 2013, 09:43 AM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2013, 03:15 PM) *
angel got under his skin at the first presser with 'troof'. zab has always been highly emotional. i can't see this fight going the distance.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 25 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Im pretty much fed up with the Garcia camp lol. I'm not even gonna watch this fight tho because the winner will lose tho the winner if math and lamont anyway. Plus the martinez fight is on so there's really no point, the Garcia camp sound like pussies and zab is already halfway beaten, hes way too emotional to take serious

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i'm watching the press conference and zab has flipped. apparently gbp put them in a small room and split them up for the final presser. he sounds amped.

he also snapped on oscar and refused to shake his hand for something oscar apparently said on twitter. anyone know what was said on twitter?

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 25 2013, 04:13 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 04:09 PM) *
i'm watching the press conference and zab has flipped. apparently gbp put them in a small room and split them up for the final presser. he sounds amped.

he also snapped on oscar and refused to shake his hand for something oscar apparently said on twitter. anyone know what was said on twitter?

I shall research this, hopefully it was recent but De La Hoya be saying dumb stuff all the time

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 25 2013, 06:17 AM) *
That shit was funny. How do you leave your own press conference! I wonder who would win in a war of words Angel Garcia or Ruben Guerrero? PR vs. Mexican! Make it happen!

That would make for an all time great press conference between those two camps

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 11:53 AM