IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NBC@4pm(ET)/1PM(PT) Fury vs. Cunningham-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Alvarez-Trout
Jack 1000
post Apr 20 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Follow all the action and post-fight reaction to the Fury-Cunningham fight, right here!

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

How can I start my prediction, hmm....let's see...oh there it is, now I know! Tyson Fury is one of the biggest cunts in the sport, but I'd be doing him an injustice if I didn't throw that adjective "verbally entertaining" in front of "cunt". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I like Cunningham's style, but it may not be enough for Fury's size and clubbing power. I've seen Chisora tee off on Fury, but I'm not sure if Cunningham has the power to follow up, though he has the speed. Fury by TKO, no later than the 7th round while Cunningham steals the early rounds with movement.

Again, I like Cunningham, but I'm not sure where his head is at for this fight. I read this morning about him still complaining about his two losses (more so the recent controversial decision) to Adamek. Dude, you have a huge guy in front of you, ready to hurt you, and just why are you still tripping about the loss? Focus? Nope.

I'm stoked for Stevens vs Findley. We all know Findley is a tough customer, and Stevens is BACK, but who knows if the inconsistent side of Stevens will surface if things don't go his way early. I'm not sure how to call this. Findley is known to weather the storm early and make it a dog fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Findley smiled at Stevens for the whole 1st round and took some of Stevens's best shots. Both guys used their jab instead of rushing in. At the closing of the round, Findley was trying to get some work done against the ropes. He was actually hurt by some of Stevens's shots mid round, but recovered quick...that's Findley.

Stevens got the first round, he landed the cleaner blows, which Findley invited and ate. Let's see how long he can keep that up.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Findley's swole as hell and strong. He's trying to bully Stevens and he IS taking all of his shots.

For BJ Flores to be a pro fighter, he's calling a couple of things that aren't happening, like "These shots are really hurting Findley". Nah BJ, be cool with all of that, nothing's going wrong her.

Findley takes the second. He took all of Stevens's head AND body shots, gave it right back and bullied Stevens. Curtis IS a Brooklyn fighter...glad he kept his cool for that round.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:23 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Findley is bullying Stevens like a mofo! He took the 3rd as well.

How in the heck did Flores give Stevens the 2nd round? No sir, he clearly lost that round.

2-1 Findley

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

The unofficial scorer gave Stevens rounds 1-3?! GTFOH man!

Stevens is winning the 4th round and Findley is getting hit with unnecessary shots. Where's his lateral movement?

Curtis is dipping his shoulder and putting everything into those hooks! He buckled Findley a few times, but it's tragically amazing that Findley is able to take these hard shots and still keep the pressure going.

Stevens took rounds 1 and 4, while Findley took rounds 2 and 3.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:32 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Stevens won the 5th...landed some HARD hooks and those uppercuts are grazing, but if a flush one lands...who knows? It's hard to even tell whether or not Findley's ever hurt.

3-2 Stevens

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:33 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

What fuckin' "punching power" are they talking about??? Stevens has landed nearly every punch he's wanted to land, and Findley's still there. Again, what power? Maybe an accumulation TKO will occur, but that "one punch" power is nonexistent thus far.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Stevens has taken the 6th as well, he's been countering all day. What else can he do? Findley is giving him every chance in the world.

4-2 Stevens

Hooks and uppercuts by Stevens, constant pressure from Findley, still.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Stevens just went down in the 7th, from a whack ass jab and bad balance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Really??? LOL

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:26 AM