IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Alveraz vs. Trout: SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of NBC Card
aTYpicalTYrant
post Apr 20 2013, 07:02 PM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 20 2013, 07:47 PM) *
Trout needs to dominate something like 9-3 to win

It will have to be definitive in order for him to win in Texas.... I believe he can.
Side note: I don't have an issue with people that are fans of Alvarez. That's totally acceptable. But I don't understand how he is so heavily favored to win (minus judging).... sTYles make fights and I just don't see this one in his favor. But hey I'm still learning so , "maybe I still don't know shit about boxing" lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 20 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #12

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 20 2013, 07:01 PM) *
Sorry Jack, you know my math is bad when it comes to scoring. I can always tell you how many rounds a guy wins, but adding up the numbers is like Trigonometry for me, especially knockdowns/point deductions occur...or did I have it right??? Lol

Anytime it's close, like a 7-5 affair, you can almost bet that one judge has it for Fighter A, while the other judge has it for Fighter B, and you could only hope that the 3rd judge isn't a clueless jerkoff.

Trout needs to keep 'em up tonight, I remember one of his body shots strayed low against Miguel, or did he just catch him good? Canelo has the same tendencies to land 'em low, though he doesn't do it on purpose.

I agree with the whole officiating situation. I hope that the worse that Cole does tonight, is tell Canelo that he's winning the fight, just like he Marquez in one of his fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Too funny. I cant Oscar De La Hommo and ANY facial expression that he makes. I don't know who will be worse ringside, him or gap-toothed Hopkins yelling instructions.

LOL!!! But do you still think Trout can take a close decision tonight? I suck at Math too! hahaha. But I was surprised when you posted above that Trout would win a decision. I was sure that was a typo! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Jack

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Apr 20 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,401

SHOEX bout to start that shit.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 20 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #14

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Apr 20 2013, 07:02 PM) *
It will have to be definitive in order for him to win in Texas.... I believe he can.
Side note: I don't have an issue with people that are fans of Alvarez. That's totally acceptable. But I don't understand how he is so heavily favored to win (minus judging).... sTYles make fights and I just don't see this one in his favor. But hey I'm still learning so , "maybe I still don't know shit about boxing" lol

I think the high potential for bullshit judging or ref job, plus the fact it is in Texas is influencing the betting odds.

Jack

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 20 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

this needs to start lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 07:25 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 20 2013, 08:05 PM) *
LOL!!! But do you still think Trout can take a close decision tonight? I suck at Math too! hahaha. But I was surprised when you posted above that Trout would win a decision. I was sure that was a typo! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Jack

I'm not sure if he can win a close one. If it's close, it's no longer his fight. Reminder, he could lose rounds for lack of activity. If he does win a decision, then it will be disgustingly and undeservingly (if that's even a word) close.

I noticed how big the ring is, could Trout be getting set up? Over the past few weeks, "boxing" has been defined as "running", so maybe Trout will box a few rounds, and lose them for using the ring and "running" (translation: boxing).

PS: Im watching ShoExtreme right...and whichever Charlo twin is fighting Orlando Lora tonight, he better stay on his A-game, or he'll end up meeting the same fate as Cunningham did earlier.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 07:59 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Gotta love the Charlo twins, these young guys are sharp and disciplined.

Lora is big step up Jarmal tonight, hopes he stays on course til the end of the fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Charlo's left hook is nasty! It's well calculated and cool...dude is so poised in there. Lora wont give up , though he took some hard whistling shots.

Of course Charlo's won the first 1 rounds. We all know that Lora probably wont ever win a decision, he just goes for the KO every time.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Lora's face looks like ground chuck right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

He's still dangerous nonetheless.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Charlo almost out Lora down in the 5th with that overhand right. Ugly...

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 04:14 AM