IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT): Garcia vs. Judah SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card
Jack 1000
post Apr 27 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Catch all the action and post-fight reactions to the Garcia-Judah fight tonight in this thread! Keep all related fight comments in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
C.Alarid1
post Apr 27 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,273

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 27 2013, 02:15 PM) *
Catch all the action and post-fight reactions to the Garcia-Judah fight tonight in this thread! Keep all related fight comments in this thread.

Jack

Administrator

The fight starts at 6pm. I have all the showtime channels and mine says that they aren't showing the fight until 9pm. Does anyone else have to wait until 9 to watch it or can you guys see it at 6pm?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 27 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Apr 27 2013, 12:27 PM) *
The fight starts at 6pm. I have all the showtime channels and mine says that they aren't showing the fight until 9pm. Does anyone else have to wait until 9 to watch it or can you guys see it at 6pm?

6 PM is pacific time so the fight will start at 9 Eastern time so either way you have to wait unless you live in on the West Coast.

By the way my prediction: Judah by stoppage in the 10th or did I say 9th? Either way Judah takes the unexpected W!

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 27 2013, 04:07 PM
Post #4

The Consultant

QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Apr 27 2013, 03:27 PM) *

Showtime Extreme often shows the prelims, you can check your guide for the undercard times. I don't know what they are for that channel. Eastern Time is 9PM, Central is 8PM and Pacific is 6PM for Judah-Garcia.

Jack

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Apr 27 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #5

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 03:41 PM) *
6 PM is pacific time so the fight will start at 9 Eastern time so either way you have to wait unless you live in on the West Coast.

By the way my prediction: Judah by stoppage in the 10th or did I say 9th? Either way Judah takes the unexpected W!

I would love to see Zab pull it off. I think he has the fight as long as he doesn't exchange with Garcia. His stamina is always a question. Danny can bang buy Judah can outbox him.

+Quote Post
C.Alarid1
post Apr 27 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #6

Amateur

I'm in pacific time so I should be able to see the fight at 6 right? But my tv says it will be on at 9. This sucks. Looks like I won't be on fight hype during the fight because I don't want to hear the spoilers until I watch it.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 27 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #7

The Consultant

QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Apr 27 2013, 04:33 PM) *
I'm in pacific time so I should be able to see the fight at 6 right? But my tv says it will be on at 9. This sucks. Looks like I won't be on fight hype during the fight because I don't want to hear the spoilers until I watch it.

West Coast will be on tape delay when the fight starts at 9 in your guide. I understand the confusion some may have. The reason why we do the ET/PT, is that there are some fights that are not delayed to the West Coast, so we want the live time to be noted for both time zones. Many years ago, we tried only a single time zone, I think it was just Eastern Time, and we would have people on the West Coast saying that they came home too late and missed the fight.

Personally, I think that there should ALWAYS be a live feed for West Coast subs, but unfortunately, it doesn't work out that way. Your on-screen guide hopefully should provide accurate information for scheduling and DVR'ing if necessary.

Jack

+Quote Post
C.Alarid1
post Apr 27 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #8

Amateur

Thanks Jack1000

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 27 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This is danny's fight, and if it goes the full 12, then it will be all Danny's fault. Zab's ripe for the picking around the 4th or 5th, so again, if this goes the full 12, then Danny will be at fault. If Zab rushes and isn''t successful, then he get countered and stopped. If he hangs in there, then he'll eventually go down late...shortly after the 6th.

Quillen not making weight, bothers me a bit. If it plays on his mental, then Guerrero will take advantage and walk away with the W.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 27 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Quiilen doesn't look 100% prepared for this one...I guess it's his body language. Who knows.

I cant STAND Fernando Guerrero though...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Though much hasn't happened, Guerrero looks to be the better boxer of the two.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:08 AM