IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT): Garcia vs. Judah SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card
neophyte7
post Apr 28 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #131

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

HE IS a fringe hall of famer.. he gets in though. hell Ward and Gatti are in there.. so yeah I guess Zab gets in.. but damned he has taken some serious ass kickings the past few years... He limps into the hall of fame...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 29 2013, 07:43 AM
Post #132

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2013, 08:06 PM) *
When did he say this?

He did it twice. Most recently, he did it in an interview at Modells where him and Zab had another minor dust up. He didn't do it definitively though. Basically, he said he'll remain neutral on who he wants to win the Mayweather/Guerrero fight but he hopes Mayweather sticks around so Danny can beat him. When the reporter asks "so you think Danny can beat him" he started beating around the bush lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 29 2013, 08:05 AM
Post #133

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Does anyone else think its a bad thing that Judah stunned Garcia? I mean Judah still has some pop left but I don't think he hits as hard as a lot of other guys at 140, and he's not even a big Jr ww.

I liked Garcia in the early rounds, fought very smart even tho I didn't see him landing as much as those very generous eyes from the commentators but he was landing enough to keep Judah honest. But I feel he let Judah get back into it by going for the ko instead of continuing the nice body attack he had going

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 29 2013, 08:08 AM
Post #134

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 28 2013, 08:48 PM) *
HE IS a fringe hall of famer.. he gets in though. hell Ward and Gatti are in there.. so yeah I guess Zab gets in.. but damned he has taken some serious ass kickings the past few years... He limps into the hall of fame...

I disagree. Beyond the fact that he never lived up to the hype, I think his in and out of the ring antics will keep him out of the hall.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 29 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #135

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 29 2013, 09:08 AM) *
I disagree. Beyond the fact that he never lived up to the hype, I think his in and out of the ring antics will keep him out of the hall.

LMAO.. OK I cannot disagree. You make a good point I was being nice and respectful to my man CHITOWN WHO is a Zab supporter... But really how can you keep him out. SYLVESTER STALLONE IS IN... AND I THINK GERRY COONEY GOT IN TOO...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 29 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #136

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 29 2013, 11:21 AM) *
LMAO.. OK I cannot disagree. You make a good point I was being nice and respectful to my man CHITOWN WHO is a Zab supporter... But really how can you keep him out. SYLVESTER STALLONE IS IN... AND I THINK GERRY COONEY GOT IN TOO...

To be truthful Neo, I'm 50/50 on him getting in. He's had exciting highs and embarrassing lows...I don't see how is outside the rings behavior will effect him unless the people who vote decide to be petty but it can happen. I've always held onto the thought that if he'd win ONE big fight he was in then he'd get in, it seems so elusive though

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 29 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #137

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 29 2013, 07:43 AM) *
He did it twice. Most recently, he did it in an interview at Modells where him and Zab had another minor dust up. He didn't do it definitively though. Basically, he said he'll remain neutral on who he wants to win the Mayweather/Guerrero fight but he hopes Mayweather sticks around so Danny can beat him. When the reporter asks "so you think Danny can beat him" he started beating around the bush lol

Sounds like he's reconsidering his position lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 29 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #138

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 29 2013, 09:05 AM) *
Does anyone else think its a bad thing that Judah stunned Garcia? I mean Judah still has some pop left but I don't think he hits as hard as a lot of other guys at 140, and he's not even a big Jr ww.

I liked Garcia in the early rounds, fought very smart even tho I didn't see him landing as much as those very generous eyes from the commentators but he was landing enough to keep Judah honest. But I feel he let Judah get back into it by going for the ko instead of continuing the nice body attack he had going

everyone can be stunned. there's no shame in getting stunned by judah either. he can punch and is dangerous until the very last minute.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 29 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #139

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 28 2013, 08:48 PM) *

they let stallone in. they better let zab in.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 29 2013, 05:42 PM
Post #140

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 04:41 PM) *
6 PM is pacific time so the fight will start at 9 Eastern time so either way you have to wait unless you live in on the West Coast.

By the way my prediction: Judah by stoppage in the 10th or did I say 9th? Either way Judah takes the unexpected W!

almost.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 04:21 PM