IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT): Garcia vs. Judah SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card
daprofessor
post May 1 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #151

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 1 2013, 06:31 PM) *
This may sound stupid, but if Bradley could put Peterson down, why shouldn't Lucas who according to Judah is the hardest punching 140lber.

peterson has holes in his game. he was dropped by ortiz and matthysse...plus he went life or death with khan. i can't see him beating matthysse or garcia.

i wonder if judah still feels matthysse is the hardest puncher at 140? he didn't seem to eager to give danny any credit. that had everything to do with angel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 1 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #152

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 1 2013, 06:31 PM) *
This may sound stupid, but if Bradley could put Peterson down, why shouldn't Lucas who according to Judah is the hardest punching 140lber.

No shit MG. LOL

The question is, if Peterson goes down in the Matthysse fight, how will he recover when he gets back on his feet?

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2013, 06:54 PM) *
danny will be the A side to any fight involving peterson or matthysse. i can't see him fighting in either guys back yard. i doubt haymon allows it.

If Danny could get a fair decision in TX and Brooklyn, then Im sure he wouldn't have a problem in D.C. You're making me wonder if Haymon would actually allow that. Hell, he did let Guerrero and Quillen fight, so who knows...maybe he's turning over a new leaf. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 1 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #153

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 1 2013, 09:51 PM) *
No shit MG. LOL

The question is, if Peterson goes down in the Matthysse fight, how will he recover when he gets back on his feet?

If Danny could get a fair decision in TX and Brooklyn, then Im sure he wouldn't have a problem in D.C. You're making me wonder if Haymon would actually allow that. Hell, he did let Guerrero and Quillen fight, so who knows...maybe he's turning over a new leaf. Lol

going into the fight...i thought it was a good match up between quillen and guerrero...but in retrospect...i think he cashed guerrero out. it's going to happen again. u can't have the best interest of everyone...especially when u have more than one guy in each weight division.

whether garcia/peterson happens in d.c. or not...i want to see it.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 09:51 AM