Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 30 days in may
pacco_diablo
post Apr 28 2013, 01:36 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,107

Floyd. I'll give this man credit for the access. I'ts beyond anything done by any athlete or any other public figure for that matter. HBO fucked up. Being a production man myself, someone in this man's camp did a great job of holding on. This footage, even without the greatest writing possible (HBO), is so much better because of the access. I'm flabbergasted at the access, but it's his camp. Smart though. He's being as real as he can. I think the money has scewed some of his views but that should be expected. He's hiding from himself in some ways but we all are. I'm not jealous. I wake up in the morning and feel comfortable, most days at least. He's a disciplined man. Given everything he has, he can handle it. Most of us coulldnt. This is honestly one of the best docs that I've ever seen. Even though Floyd wasnt completely honest, and hearing Mama floyd say, "he's still learning," I give him mad props. Mad props... Mad, mad props. I bet he feels like Xerxes at times, the guy from 300. "For I'm a kind."

My buzzed thoughts...

good shit though. really good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- pacco_diablo   30 days in may   Apr 28 2013, 01:36 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:45 AM