Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This weekend of boxing.
neophyte7
post Apr 29 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleeping_03anim.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 29 2013, 06:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dre98
post Apr 29 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #12

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,589

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 28 2013, 02:49 PM) *
Khan was 114-113 for me

Judah is knowhere near done and I hope he brings this mentality back again when he fights, maybe a rematch with Khan??

If Martinez did look as bad as am reading, expect either a Julio Jr rematch, or a Canelo fight.

Fuck Fraudley.

I was surprised about Judah....I was in the Barclays that night. He shocked me. Both guys put on a good show for the fans. I really think he can be back on the tv again. That guy has nine lives

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Apr 29 2013, 09:12 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (flazi @ Apr 29 2013, 05:02 PM) *
gambit, you live in crooklyn and didn't go to the fights? smh. the atmosphere looked great. i must go there soon.

I'm making my share of attendences for fights at the Barclay. Unfortunately the ones I missed so far have been with Garcia headlining, and that's no point intented, just coincidental to the fact that when I do miss his fights, it's when the Nets have they high profile games like tonight. Any High profile event like tonight and last night is electric so we didn't miss much. I WILL be on deck for that Broner-Malignaggi scrap though, since my girl bought tickets. She said she got em so we can watch Broner get K.O.'d, I'm like "yo do u even know who he's fighting" she like "yea, Paulie Maliggg... Nagy" lol... That's not a typo either it's just the way she pronounced it that made it funny.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Apr 29 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Honestly aside from the injury, Sergio disappointed me. Murray got robbed, he was controlling the tempo and even when Sergio would try to make something happen Murray wasn't really in trouble. I think Sergio's power may have suffered alittle bit from the surgury, its the only thing that looked different.

Sergio can only throw 3 punches. right jab, left straight, and right hook. No type of bodywork other than the left straight, he didn't throw any combos to try to break down his defense. On top of that when he backs up he just goes straight back and he makes himself very susceptible to that Right hand which he was getting cracked by all night. His defense was never really good and i never thought he was very slick but dam i didn't think his offense was just limited to his left hand and his south paw stance.

I wasn't able to watch Garcia/Judah, but it seems to have boosted both of careers. Zab still in the game, i wouldn't mind seeing him against Broner.

As for Khan- is he still tryna get the Mayweather fight? Haha does he really truly believe he can beat Mayweather when he's already fighting for his life every fight?

+Quote Post
flazi
post Apr 30 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #15

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 29 2013, 07:12 PM) *
I'm making my share of attendences for fights at the Barclay. Unfortunately the ones I missed so far have been with Garcia headlining, and that's no point intented, just coincidental to the fact that when I do miss his fights, it's when the Nets have they high profile games like tonight. Any High profile event like tonight and last night is electric so we didn't miss much. I WILL be on deck for that Broner-Malignaggi scrap though, since my girl bought tickets. She said she got em so we can watch Broner get K.O.'d, I'm like "yo do u even know who he's fighting" she like "yea, Paulie Maliggg... Nagy" lol... That's not a typo either it's just the way she pronounced it that made it funny.

lol it takes a while to learn to pronounce paulies name. i miss the electricity of ny events. The card you are going to is going to be good.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:59 PM