post May 1 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Check this out:
http://www.boxingscene.com/sources-lucas-m...l-haymon--65057
http://www.boxingscene.com/schaefer-confir...l-haymon--65064

Seeing what Haymon has done with his fighters, it's only right to assume and say, finally Matthysse will get that exposure he deserves. Potential in house clashes with either Garcia or Broner on the horizon. Or, the partner ship with GPB can bring on a Khan or Maidana showdown, either way it should be seen as a win, win for him and us fans, but first and for most, it's Matthysse-Peterson and that in it self is an event "fan friendly".

This post has been edited by Gambit808: May 2 2013, 01:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post May 2 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2013, 04:32 PM) *
testosteron replacement therapy

He did look a little more... Dare I say it a lot more heavy handed his last fight. But the dude is suppose to have some low test. condition, could it really be helping him in the ring

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 2 2013, 09:12 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 2 2013, 09:44 PM) *
He did look a little more... Dare I say it a lot more heavy handed his last fight. But the dude is suppose to have some low test. condition, could it really be helping him in the ring

why would a guy age 28...or so, have low testosterone levels?

over training? or maybe he's been using them for a while so his body isn't producing it the way it should? i'd like to hear a doctors take on this.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 3 2013, 11:44 AM
Post #4

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2013, 10:12 PM) *
why would a guy age 28...or so, have low testosterone levels?

over training? or maybe he's been using them for a while so his body isn't producing it the way it should? i'd like to hear a doctors take on this.

Is Peterson supposedly suffering from hypogonadism? It can be due to many different reasons: infections, prescribed medications, genetics. The problem isn't that a fighter/athlete takes any testosterone, but rather the levels in which they seemingly ALWAYS exceed accepted avg. human levels.

Yes, consistent, hard training can lower levels of testosterone, but usually not to the degree one would need TRT treatment.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 3 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 3 2013, 12:44 PM) *
Is Peterson supposedly suffering from hypogonadism? It can be due to many different reasons: infections, prescribed medications, genetics. The problem isn't that a fighter/athlete takes any testosterone, but rather the levels in which they seemingly ALWAYS exceed accepted avg. human levels.

Yes, consistent, hard training can lower levels of testosterone, but usually not to the degree one would need TRT treatment.

not sure. i'll have to look it up.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:15 AM