IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather-Guerrero Viewing Poll, How/Where Will You Be Watching?
How/Where Will You Be Watching Mayweather-Guerrero?
Where/How Will You See The Fight?
I Will Watch the PPV HD Feed [ 9 ] ** [47.37%]
I Will Watch the PPV SD Feed To Save $10 or no HD Set [ 2 ] ** [10.53%]
I Will Watch Closed Circuit [ 2 ] ** [10.53%]
I Will Watch On-Line (Streaming) [ 4 ] ** [21.05%]
I Won't Watch Live, Will Read Results/Wait For Showtime Replay [ 1 ] ** [5.26%]
I Am Going to Vegas to See It Live [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
I am Not Sure Yet [ 1 ] ** [5.26%]
Total Votes: 19

Jack 1000
post May 2 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #11

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Jovi @ May 2 2013, 05:07 PM) *
Actually sounds like it would be a pretty fun experience. Movie screen would be way cooler than tv. I want to do this soon! how much is it usually?

Here's the website for ticket information and options to order:

http://www.fathomevents.com/#!may-day-...e-info/theaters

After going there, you can click on the tabs for what you want to know. The tickets are between $15-$20 per person.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JammyJam
post May 2 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #12

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,561

It was 20 when I went. All the homies didn't want to pitch in on the ppv and I wasnt about to put out 70 for them to mooch off lol. Getting a keg was more important to them smh.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post May 2 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I didnt see a choice for, seeing it next week either on demand or on the showtime broadcast next weekend.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 2 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #14

The Consultant

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ May 2 2013, 07:38 PM) *
I didnt see a choice for, seeing it next week either on demand or on the showtime broadcast next weekend.

Fixed that option to say.

"Won't Watch live. Will read results and wait for Showtime Replay."

Jack

+Quote Post
dre98
post May 3 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #15

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,589

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 2 2013, 10:25 AM) *
HD PPV over here, nothing less.

I hope and pray that nobody on here is still ordering standard definition PPVs. If so, then chances are, you're still working from a dial-up internet connection as well.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'll be at home watching it. I cant deal with loud sports bars and bunch of bullshit "oohs and ahhhs", along with the contact sports "experts" trying to speak their piece. Streams are okay for international fights, but they just skip too much for my liking...maybe I need to get MY internet connection checked on. Lol

I've never saw a fight via movie theater, so I cant speak on it. Anybody gone this route before? How was it?

I will be watching the PPV.......I have seen floyd's last two fights in the movie theater. It is definitely a good experience. I just recently went to my first live boxing event at the barclay's with Judah vs Garcia. I would say movies is like a cross between live boxing and home experiences. You dont have people standing in front of you but you might have some people yelling stuff out interacting with the action which is kool. I know the barclays was live. There was a few fights in the stances during the main event. You know you cant have nothing in the hood lol.

+Quote Post
dre98
post May 3 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #16

Strawweight

QUOTE (JammyJam @ May 2 2013, 03:43 PM) *
Probably gonna get that HD PPV. I watched Mayweather vs Mosley in theaters CShel, surprisingly a prettt awesome experience. I expected to be the only one there ended up being like 50 people there. Mostly rooting against Floyd. The place erupted when he stoned Mayweather and almost finished him. Then Floyd went to work and everybody was just amazed.

I remember I went the bar during that fight people was going nuts and then when Mayweather kept his composure they was hella quite.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 3 2013, 09:39 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I'm thinking about doing the movie theatre thing for the 1st time. Never watched a fight in the movie theatre but it seems like a cool idea. My only fear is that the other people there will annoy me. Casual fans who spew out shit and don't know what they're talking about is a HUGE pet peeve for me when I'm watching a big time fight.

+Quote Post
dre98
post May 3 2013, 12:00 PM
Post #18

Strawweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 3 2013, 10:39 AM) *
I'm thinking about doing the movie theatre thing for the 1st time. Never watched a fight in the movie theatre but it seems like a cool idea. My only fear is that the other people there will annoy me. Casual fans who spew out shit and don't know what they're talking about is a HUGE pet peeve for me when I'm watching a big time fight.

Go head its way better than a bar

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 3 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #19

The Consultant

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 2 2013, 09:25 AM) *
HD PPV over here, nothing less.

I hope and pray that nobody on here is still ordering standard definition PPVs. If so, then chances are, you're still working from a dial-up internet connection as well.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'll be at home watching it. I cant deal with loud sports bars and bunch of bullshit "oohs and ahhhs", along with the contact sports "experts" trying to speak their piece. Streams are okay for international fights, but they just skip too much for my liking...maybe I need to get MY internet connection checked on. Lol

I've never saw a fight via movie theater, so I cant speak on it. Anybody gone this route before? How was it?

I agree about the SD thing. But the point being that you will save $10 that way, might be seen by some as a nice discount. However, as a cable guy for decades of helping people, it is very annoying when I find out people have invested $1000+ for an HD TV and they are watching through Composite Cables, or they are watching the SD version of the channel and don't know the difference. We get people like that all the time.

$70 is really high though. It's good there are other viewing options for the fight.

Jack

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post May 3 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #20

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (Jovi @ May 2 2013, 05:07 PM) *
Actually sounds like it would be a pretty fun experience. Movie screen would be way cooler than tv. I want to do this soon! how much is it usually?

Around my way it was 15....but.most.importantly Beer is allowed.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 11:43 PM