IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV/CC-Mayweather vs. Guerrero@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS, NO NEW SPOILER THREADS, OR PUBLIC STREAMS!
Cshel86
post May 8 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #291

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2013, 12:42 AM) *
Nah, she had fun but I took her because her birthday was the day before and the fight just so happened to be an added perk for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I did tell her before hand that if she didn't want to go I'd spend that friday with her and fly out to the fight in saturday...I'm cold I know lol. But her attitude changed when we went to the weigh in, she started screaming had work dedication and others followed but our section at the weigh in was filled with mexicans and they didn't like that. Obviously I'm not gon tolerate disrespect towards my lady but she could've just STHU..then I was speaking to Freddie Roach about some things and she kept dropping Mayweather bombs. I really don't want to repeat what she said but he was a gentleman but I could tell he was agitated by her comments

Lets see what else, she embarrassed herself in front of Peter Quillin by asking him who he was and why he was important, Lamont Peterson by telling him he's too skinny to be a boxer, he just laughed at her lmao and Evander real roids Holyfield. When we made our way out the arena, it's a hallway that you walk to and Kenny Bayless and the ref of the Mayweather-Guerrero fight Robert Byrd, I was talking to them about the fight and asked for a pic with them and she went ape shit. i told Byrd that the main event is about to be in this hallway with me whooping her ass and he ran away laughing, but I was serious

After that I pulled her to the side and asked her what the problem was because we were there a total of 4 days and her mood would just shift like she bi-polar or some shit. She told me she felt uncomfortable with the crowd and she doesn't like that. So now here I am being nice to her when low and behold she gets me into a mini confrontation with Stephen Jackson..(yeah the NBA guy), he was a little rude but I was gon let it slide til he mouthed off to her. We leaving the MGM and I speak to Danny and Angel Garcia and she gets pissed

At that point I said something that I admit now was inappropriate to her but honestly looking back I enjoyed the fight and the weekend but she took some enjoyment out of it for me. Now she telling me she can't wait to go back and she wants to go whenever Floyd fights again. I don't see that in her future..we left out late Sunday so we toured some spots on the strip and wala magic she's back to her old self

I think she was acting the way she was becauseshe only wanted to do what she suggested. I noticed whenever it was something she wanted to do she was happy as hell but when I recommended something she huffed and puffed the whole way

Man WTF??? Is this the same one that you took to Dawson/Hopkins 1?! Sheesh man!

Dude, I know somebody who violated their probation, and is looking to face about 15-20 years when/IF he turns himself in. Now I'm just throwing this out there...we can go ahead and start digging a ditch in some random location, and we can let him do the dirty work for a small fee. Whatever the decision may be...she needs to GO...NOW!!!

Man I swear, as I kept reading, I just KNEW that I was stumble across you fist-fighting one of these pro fighters. I know you box and all, but some of those dudes that you mentioned in your, are two-weeks removed from their fights...so I KNOW that they're still in some type of shape. Lol

Maybe she is bipolar...most of these chicks are nowadays. Whew, I'm glad you had a good time and all, but damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #292

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 7 2013, 04:03 AM) *
I enjoyed myself at the fight and in Vegas but I will probably never bring my girl again,...... I talked to Jeff Mayweather and Lamont Peterson and got their assessment on the fight. Almost all the boxers and trainers I spoke to afterwards seemed to be as dumbfounded as I was at the booing and the early exiting by the fans.

I guess some people just see fighting and don't realize that this sport is called the sweet science for a reason. I was coincidentally seated next to Reuben Guerrero's sister and some members of his family and they were cool as f*ck, we had a nice trash talk session the whole time but they were/are great people

As for the fight itself, I just don't understand why Guererro let Floyd off the hook when he had him in clear positions to do some work, don't get me wrong, Mayweather was on his game, he hasn't performed like that in quite a while. But I think Guerrero could've did some more things in there to give himself a better shot at pulling out the victory. That straight right was like a missile that refused to miss it's target

I saw the names that Schaefer threw out there as possibilities for Mayweather's next fight and TBH I don't care who it is, if he fights the way he did last Saturday, he aint getting beat, all I know is I will be back in Vegas minus 1 lol

And Victor Ortiz is a clown, this dude got into it with some fans in the middle of one of the fights, I forget which one

you answered your own question. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

you took sand to the beach? smh. it's vegas!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 09:10 PM
Post #293

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 7 2013, 06:29 AM) *

he just couldn't think quick enough to make the adjustments. also...most of the shit he was throwing wasn't landing or was being picked off so robert knew he had to slow it down to avoid fatigue and getting fucked up or stopped.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #294

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2013, 12:42 AM) *
Nah, she had fun but I took her because her birthday was the day before and the fight just so happened to be an added perk for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I did tell her before hand that if she didn't want to go I'd spend that friday with her and fly out to the fight in saturday...I'm cold I know lol. But her attitude changed when we went to the weigh in, she started screaming had work dedication and others followed but our section at the weigh in was filled with mexicans and they didn't like that. Obviously I'm not gon tolerate disrespect towards my lady but she could've just STHU..then I was speaking to Freddie Roach about some things and she kept dropping Mayweather bombs. I really don't want to repeat what she said but he was a gentleman but I could tell he was agitated by her comments

Lets see what else, she embarrassed herself in front of Peter Quillin by asking him who he was and why he was important, Lamont Peterson by telling him he's too skinny to be a boxer, he just laughed at her lmao and Evander real roids Holyfield. When we made our way out the arena, it's a hallway that you walk to and Kenny Bayless and the ref of the Mayweather-Guerrero fight Robert Byrd, I was talking to them about the fight and asked for a pic with them and she went ape shit. i told Byrd that the main event is about to be in this hallway with me whooping her ass and he ran away laughing, but I was serious

After that I pulled her to the side and asked her what the problem was because we were there a total of 4 days and her mood would just shift like she bi-polar or some shit. She told me she felt uncomfortable with the crowd and she doesn't like that. So now here I am being nice to her when low and behold she gets me into a mini confrontation with Stephen Jackson..(yeah the NBA guy), he was a little rude but I was gon let it slide til he mouthed off to her. We leaving the MGM and I speak to Danny and Angel Garcia and she gets pissed

At that point I said something that I admit now was inappropriate to her but honestly looking back I enjoyed the fight and the weekend but she took some enjoyment out of it for me. Now she telling me she can't wait to go back and she wants to go whenever Floyd fights again. I don't see that in her future..we left out late Sunday so we toured some spots on the strip and wala magic she's back to her old self

I think she was acting the way she was becauseshe only wanted to do what she suggested. I noticed whenever it was something she wanted to do she was happy as hell but when I recommended something she huffed and puffed the whole way

is she from the west side? sounds like my ex wife! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i feel for u....but i can't reach. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 12:39 AM
Post #295

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

That is the proper attitude... only an ungrateful american chick would act up at such a great event... get you one of those needy third world chicks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)
[/quote]

Neo I'm with you on that one, I don't think she grasped the magnitude of the situation or the event and that's what upset me

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 12:40 AM
Post #296

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 8 2013, 12:49 AM) *
victor ortiz did a better job besides the headbutt

Alot of people were saying that after we all left the arena. At least Victor stayed committed to the game plan

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #297

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 8 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Chitown I haven't even wanted to post this shit has been all to entertaining on its own lol.

I agree tho ortiz was working harder than Robert against Floyd even after getting tagged by what looked like a eight punch combo in the middle of the ring

That's so true, and Ortiz actually kept coming back for more. What I can say about Victor in that fight is that if he was going to lose it wouldn't be for lack of effort...I think he would've been stopped eventually because of his eye but as long as that fight lasted he would've kept coming at Floyd. And that's surprising because you'd expect that more from Guerrero then Ortiz

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #298

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 8 2013, 09:08 PM) *
you answered your own question. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

you took sand to the beach? smh. it's vegas!!!

It was her birthday and that's the ONLY reason she went. I got some video of me zooming in on random women's asses...(yeah I'm a perv, IDGAF though lol), that was a life saver. I was even taken those hooker cards, she kinda straightened up a bit after that lol

And no she not from the westside, she from Roseland. You already know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 12:54 AM
Post #299

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 8 2013, 12:43 PM) *
Man WTF??? Is this the same one that you took to Dawson/Hopkins 1?! Sheesh man!

Dude, I know somebody who violated their probation, and is looking to face about 15-20 years when/IF he turns himself in. Now I'm just throwing this out there...we can go ahead and start digging a ditch in some random location, and we can let him do the dirty work for a small fee. Whatever the decision may be...she needs to GO...NOW!!!

Man I swear, as I kept reading, I just KNEW that I was stumble across you fist-fighting one of these pro fighters. I know you box and all, but some of those dudes that you mentioned in your, are two-weeks removed from their fights...so I KNOW that they're still in some type of shape. Lol

Maybe she is bipolar...most of these chicks are nowadays. Whew, I'm glad you had a good time and all, but damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Same one Shels and the funny thing is I thought she'd appreciate it because it's probably hard to tell but she's a fan of boxing. I think she was just in her own vibe that weekend. Hell, she's probably one of the few people I know who love the Klitschko's, she thinks their scientists in the ring. We watch most fights together.

But therein lies my issue, you like the sport of Boxing and I know you do, so why are you giving off this negative energy when you got access to a good fight?

She trying to make amends now but I'm not going...trust me, I really enjoyed the fight and the trip but from the time it was over I knew that I would've appreciated it more if she hadn't acted the way she did

And IDGAF how tall Harrington and Stephen Jackson are, they was about to get worked. The funny thing is that Sekbach dude was just wrapping a video with Danny and Angel Garcia when the confrontation started. They looked at me like "that's brave dude right there lol"

She told Stephen Jackson he was rude and Harrington tried to defuse it and so did I but Stephen just kept talking real slick so I told her let's go and I didn't know he heard me but I said to her that if he don't shutup I'll reach out and touch him..dumbest fuckin thing ever lol. He asked me to repeat it so I did and then he said something I told him to this aint what he want then 5 hood dudes came up and knocked the cool out my walk. Yeah I walked away or speed walked, fuck yall don't judge me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 9 2013, 03:36 AM
Post #300

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

You ain't about that life.

Shoutout to stak5

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 04:52 PM