IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV/CC-Mayweather vs. Guerrero@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS, NO NEW SPOILER THREADS, OR PUBLIC STREAMS!
Franchize
post May 9 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #301

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Yo no lie...that might be one of the funniest stories I've ever heard in my life lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) That shit needs to be a movie. Your shorty has no filter dog. You might need to have a sit down with her before she gets you killed lol. Stephen Jackson is a hot head. That's why he's out of a job instead of playing with the Spurs. But you're girl man....my goodness. Shorty is a firecracker my dude lol. Cyoooottt damn homie. You MUST love her lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 9 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #302

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Also, I'm sure you guys have all saw the Ruben Guerrero rant videos of him complaining about Floyd "running." Did any of you get the impression Floyd was bothered by any punches Guerrero threw or "felt his power and decided to get on his bicycle" as the Guerrero camp claims? In my opinion, while he did move around a lot, he took a lot of risks he normally doesn't take. I mean damn...he was throwing a left uppercut on a southpaw after a while and he was circling the wrong way for half the fight. That's the ultimate "IDGAF" sign to me. Just wanted you guys' opinion.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #303

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 9 2013, 01:15 PM) *
Yo no lie...that might be one of the funniest stories I've ever heard in my life lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) That shit needs to be a movie. Your shorty has no filter dog. You might need to have a sit down with her before she gets you killed lol. Stephen Jackson is a hot head. That's why he's out of a job instead of playing with the Spurs. But you're girl man....my goodness. Shorty is a firecracker my dude lol. Cyoooottt damn homie. You MUST love her lol.

Yeah I do...the longest 9 year stretch of my life lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 9 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #304

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 9 2013, 01:41 PM) *
Also, I'm sure you guys have all saw the Ruben Guerrero rant videos of him complaining about Floyd "running." Did any of you get the impression Floyd was bothered by any punches Guerrero threw or "felt his power and decided to get on his bicycle" as the Guerrero camp claims? In my opinion, while he did move around a lot, he took a lot of risks he normally doesn't take. I mean damn...he was throwing a left uppercut on a southpaw after a while and he was circling the wrong way for half the fight. That's the ultimate "IDGAF" sign to me. Just wanted you guys' opinion.

I think Reuben fell in love with the spotlight, he really seems to like the attention. He's going to say whatever he can to keep his name in some headlines but it won't work because that 15 mins is up for him and Robert

As far as Floyd being bothered by Robert's punches, I saw no signs that he was frustrated by them and I think he kept circling the wrong way because he felt Robert couldn't hurt him. He knew what he was doing with all that movement but I don't believe it was a direct result of what Guerrero did necessarily

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 9 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #305

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 9 2013, 01:47 AM) *
It was her birthday and that's the ONLY reason she went. I got some video of me zooming in on random women's asses...(yeah I'm a perv, IDGAF though lol), that was a life saver. I was even taken those hooker cards, she kinda straightened up a bit after that lol

And no she not from the westside, she from Roseland. You already know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

aww sheeit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm praying for u bruh. smh. some ppl like to do things the hard way i guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 9 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #306

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 9 2013, 01:54 AM) *
Same one Shels and the funny thing is I thought she'd appreciate it because it's probably hard to tell but she's a fan of boxing. I think she was just in her own vibe that weekend. Hell, she's probably one of the few people I know who love the Klitschko's, she thinks their scientists in the ring. We watch most fights together.

But therein lies my issue, you like the sport of Boxing and I know you do, so why are you giving off this negative energy when you got access to a good fight?

She trying to make amends now but I'm not going...trust me, I really enjoyed the fight and the trip but from the time it was over I knew that I would've appreciated it more if she hadn't acted the way she did

And IDGAF how tall Harrington and Stephen Jackson are, they was about to get worked. The funny thing is that Sekbach dude was just wrapping a video with Danny and Angel Garcia when the confrontation started. They looked at me like "that's brave dude right there lol"

She told Stephen Jackson he was rude and Harrington tried to defuse it and so did I but Stephen just kept talking real slick so I told her let's go and I didn't know he heard me but I said to her that if he don't shutup I'll reach out and touch him..dumbest fuckin thing ever lol. He asked me to repeat it so I did and then he said something I told him to this aint what he want then 5 hood dudes came up and knocked the cool out my walk. Yeah I walked away or speed walked, fuck yall don't judge me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i ain't mad at u. i would have stepped too. but i woulda kept talkin mad shit as i walked away. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 9 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #307

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 9 2013, 02:41 PM) *

for one...i can't stand when people call boxing/ring generalship 'running.'

i thought it was brilliant of floyd to give him movement because he hasn't been giving anyone movement lately and he had guerrero convinced he was going to fight in the trenches.

as for floyd circling the wrong way...it just shows his brilliance that he can go against so called 'conventional wisdom' and circle into guerrero's power hand. it's also against conventional wisdom to throw that lead uppercut.

there are always exceptions to the rule...and when u are a superior athlete like floyd....u throw out the conventional wisdom the rule book.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 10 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #308

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 9 2013, 07:15 PM) *
aww sheeit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm praying for u bruh. smh. some ppl like to do things the hard way i guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

When I'm over there, they don't bother me and I don't bother them and as long as it stay that way we cool

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 10 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #309

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 9 2013, 07:19 PM) *
i ain't mad at u. i would have stepped too. but i woulda kept talkin mad shit as i walked away. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I sped away like a nascar driver (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post May 13 2013, 01:57 AM
Post #310

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I just watched the fight for the 1st time. I watched it while listening to a debate on another subject, so I didnt have sound on the fight turned up. I saw a much more competitive fight than many of you on here. I saw Guerrero win 3 or 4 of the 1st 4 rounds. I saw the 1st really dominant round for Mayweather as the 8th. The 7th, I found as a good solid Guerrero round. The ref had to pull him off Mayweather, of course with the sound own, I didnt hear why the ref snatched Guerrero who didnt appear to be doing anything but really banging Mayweathers body with both hands. The 11th was also a very dominant Mayweather round. It was very close, to me. I loved how Mayweather really sat on his punches in the 11th and tried to put Guerrero away. It wasnt working because Mayweather doesnt have the power at the weight.

Some things I took from the fight were that, again body shots dont count at all when the favored guy isnt landing them. When Mayweather holds Guerrero's arm on one side and Guerrero plasters his ribs 5 or 6 times with his free hand, those punches apparently dont get counted. They did seem to bother Mayweather quite a bit though. The replay's in between rounds were very Mayweather dominant, almost indicating that Mayweather didnt get touched at all. I think after each round, they showed the flashy highlight that showed Mayweather give Guerrero a 1-2 and then slip 2 Guerrero return shots. That got old. I think they showed one Guerrero highlight in the first or 2nd round where he caught Mayweather ducking into a viscious body shot. It looked like it really bothered him. It happened a few more time during the 1st half of the fight, until Mayweather adjusted and started really playing keep away as often as he could. This fight was Canelo/Trout all over again. The popular/favored guy got benefitted from his popularity.

I cant believe how this fight was listed as such a dominant performance for one guy. It was very close and competitive. I think Guerrero did better than Cotto. Just that Guerrero has power issues himself at this weight. Cotto's landed harder punches, but wasnt hitting Mayweather's body as much as Guerrero.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:29 AM