Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paulie Should Lose His Showtime Job
Cshel86
post May 8 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Franchize, that's exactly what she is...a jump off. In my terms, we call women like that, "flat-backers". They'll lay up with dudes, and either have kids by them and drain them dry, or they'll use the man's name/fame to come up.

This bitch will be writing a tell-all book very soon. She isn't smart enough to pull a "Robin Givens", so there you have it...some boxing press, a bunch of ridicule, and a tell-all book that probably wont sell.

I also laughed at how she said that she's not a boxing groupie, but everybody that she named in the interview, was a freakin' boxer. She sounded soooo in love with the "boxing life", but this broad is nothing more than a casual fan with a "smash pass".

She mentioned how she "knew" Kid Chopped-Tooth and Danny Garcia, but how do you "know" somebody after 8 hours? Not that she did anything with them, but I see it in the near future. Thanks to Paulie for letting this Pepsi-drinking blowup doll into the business, now we'll probably have to hear from in the conclusion of the fight.

Adrien's just as much of a sucker for supporting her too. Oh who am I kidding, why even let Broner easy by calling him a sucker? I dont waste too much time talking about him, so I'll leave it at that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

anyone else here think FH dropped to an all new low by posting that article on the front page? i couldn't be bothered to read it...but looking at the pic...and recognizing the name jessica corazon (means heart) i think this chick used to post on another board and is definitely a boxing groupie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 12:59 AM