Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan, Ortiz, and Michael Koncz
Dolimite
post May 5 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

All three man have called out Mayweather after he beat Guerrero.

Khan feels that speed can only beat Mayweather : See Zab Judah fight. Khan does know he lost his last fight and he has a cracked glass chin? Keep fishing buddy.

Ortiz: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Koncz: Remember 4 years ago when this fight was suppose to happen and people cared? Yeah the ship has sailed and it sailed when your client got put to sleep.

Please stop yawl. Please.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: May 5 2013, 05:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 5 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

NEITHER of these guys have the right to even think about Floyd at this point. WTF is not enough....

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 6 2013, 03:56 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I always had hope for Khan, stylistically, but Khan is still too flawed, and Mayweather just looked so good, that he'd pinpoint Khan's flaws and beat him easily. I wish I wouldn't have to say that, but that's what it clearly looks like now.

Ortiz is retarded. I usually don't care for what he has to say, but after what he said in his fight night interview the other day, I lost some respect for him. He's still on that, "Mayweather isn't great in my eyes". You played foul and he answered back, and beat you fair, right under the rules. Man up, stop holding grudges and give him his props. If it wasn't for your fight with Floyd, you wouldn't be in the spotlight and where you are today. Fucking stupid kid.

I don't understand what Koncz is trying to say.

This post has been edited by sduck: May 6 2013, 03:57 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 6 2013, 07:53 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (sduck @ May 6 2013, 01:56 AM) *
I always had hope for Khan, stylistically, but Khan is still too flawed, and Mayweather just looked so good, that he'd pinpoint Khan's flaws and beat him easily. I wish I wouldn't have to say that, but that's what it clearly looks like now.

Ortiz is retarded. I usually don't care for what he has to say, but after what he said in his fight night interview the other day, I lost some respect for him. He's still on that, "Mayweather isn't great in my eyes". You played foul and he answered back, and beat you fair, right under the rules. Man up, stop holding grudges and give him his props. If it wasn't for your fight with Floyd, you wouldn't be in the spotlight and where you are today. Fucking stupid kid.

Koncz says that the only person that could beat Mayweather is Pac. Pac can't beat Marquez.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 6 2013, 08:17 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (sduck @ May 6 2013, 04:56 AM) *

I totally agree with you...especially about Ortiz.

I think Khan stylistically and speed wise would have given Floyd the most trouble at 47. That being said, you can't get exposed that many times and expect to beat a guy like Mayweather. Mayweather is like a master computer hacker in there to begin with. Khan's already given everyone his password upfront.

Ortiz is just a pussy. Plain and simple. He's the biggest bitchmade boxer out there. I know I know. I "wouldn't say that to his face" and I truly respect almost everyone with the guts to lace em up on the big stage. That being said, Ortiz has no honor. He did the 2 worst things you can do in sports. He quit and he cheated. THEN, after all that, he's been acting like he's the victim now after Floyd dropped his bitch ass. Yet, immediately after the fight, he was apologizing about what he did. He's switched his story so many times. 1st it was that he got too excited. Then it was that he was trying to break Floyd's nose because of these phantom elbows that he claimed he was hit with. Bottom line is, he got knocked the fuck out. And even if he had a legit beef with Floyd, he doesn't deserve a fight because he couldn't even get passed Jossesito Lopez. A fighter that was supposed to be a tune up broke your jaw and made you tap out? FOH And it looks like his jaw is STILL leaning. Ortiz, take your Bobby Brown lookin bitchass somewhere.

As far as Koncz, when they were supposedly "negotiating" the fight, Koncz and Arum were beefing. He's just the middle man complicating things even further. He should back flip off a bridge. Rinse and Repeat.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post May 6 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

Because Khan only knew how to fight at one speed and has a weak chin, Floyd would have had him timed after one round and knocked him out within 7.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 6 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ May 6 2013, 09:13 AM) *
Because Khan only knew how to fight at one speed and has a weak chin, Floyd would have had him timed after one round and knocked him out within 7.

I would not pay for that fight.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 6 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #8

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Khan: I could see Floyd taking this fight or ONE reason only: To fight in front of his large legion of fans over in England. He'll have more fans than Khan. That being said, I don't see Floyd taking that fight. Too much criticism...can't justify a guy who has been sent to sleep at 140 and you haven't fought the undefeated guy who sent him into that said slumber. Plus, I'm sure Floyd would've rather beaten him w/ Roach in his corner.

Ortiz: So... a broken jaw gets you a title shot? We'll dismiss this as an internet hoax.

Koncz: To quote Michael Jackson (R.I.P.): "Leave me Aloooooooooooone". We all know what's going on here, my man. You opened up the Pacman "money spicket" and you noticed the high pressure isn't what it once was. In fact, you notice it started to spurt. You're trying to dig deeper into that reservoir and all you're coming up w/ his mud. The 60-40 split is a good offer.......in 2008 and 2009. Unfortunately, Pac has 2 Ls, no belt and fresh from hibernating. Yeah, that $40M offer, probably sleeping w/ the fishes, too.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 6 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 6 2013, 12:47 PM) *
Khan: I could see Floyd taking this fight or ONE reason only: To fight in front of his large legion of fans over in England. He'll have more fans than Khan. That being said, I don't see Floyd taking that fight. Too much criticism...can't justify a guy who has been sent to sleep at 140 and you haven't fought the undefeated guy who sent him into that said slumber. Plus, I'm sure Floyd would've rather beaten him w/ Roach in his corner.

Ortiz: So... a broken jaw gets you a title shot? We'll dismiss this as an internet hoax.

Koncz: To quote Michael Jackson (R.I.P.): "Leave me Aloooooooooooone". We all know what's going on here, my man. You opened up the Pacman "money spicket" and you noticed the high pressure isn't what it once was. In fact, you notice it started to spurt. You're trying to dig deeper into that reservoir and all you're coming up w/ his mud. The 60-40 split is a good offer.......in 2008 and 2009. Unfortunately, Pac has 2 Ls, no belt and fresh from hibernating. Yeah, that $40M offer, probably sleeping w/ the fishes, too.

To quote the late great MJ "Just Beat it!" Koncz is a joke. They thought Manny would always be Manny. Marquez put a nail in the coffin in the "mega" fight! No one is checking for Pac except his rabid fans.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 7 2013, 03:16 AM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Schaefer mentioned a potential rematch between Ortiz and Mayweather but I think that would be a tough sell, and the more I think about it the more I see that Khan fight happening. Probably 2014

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:42 PM