Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan, Ortiz, and Michael Koncz
Cshel86
post May 7 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

So biscuit-chin Khan is still snorting that powder, huh?

I'm not even sure that the worse knockout will ever shut this guy up. He's two and half fights behind, in regards to a big fight with Floyd. He couldn't even beat Peterson and Garcia had him flopping around the ring like he was getting ready to shape-shift into an Antelope.

Diaz just made him do a Hulk Hogan leg drop to the canvas, and he's STILL trying to call out Mayweather? Just when I start to like Khan, he gives me every reason to dislike him. Just because Oscar and Shaeffer likes things shoved down their throats, doesn't mean that he want Khan shoved down ours.

Michael Kuntz is just...well, what is he? He seems to be more and more irrelevant nowadays, ever since his attacking of the camera man for trying to get a snap shot of Manny kissing the canvas. Funny how they didn't mind the camera crew snapping shots of Hatton, who was 4 of 6 feet deep in the canvas after Manny floored him.

Or"trees" ("I'm a tree bro")...what about him? Oh yeah, I got it...let's go ahead and induct him into The Land Of Wasted Opportunities (T.L.O.W.O.). Shall we? Yes we should.

62312 Broken Jaw Ave, hang a right on Butthurt Blvd, keep straight down Delusional Drive, make a sharp u-turn onto Quiiter's Circle, and BOOM...you've arrived at T.L.O.W.O. (Psych Ward)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 7 2013, 09:25 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 09:27 AM) *

I'm not even sure that the worse knockout will ever shut this guy up. He's two and half fights behind, in regards to a big fight with Floyd. He couldn't even beat Peterson and Garcia had him flopping around the ring like he was getting ready to shape-shift into an Antelope.

Diaz just made him do a Hulk Hogan leg drop to the canvas, and he's STILL trying to call out Mayweather? Just when I start to like Khan, he gives me every reason to dislike him. Just because Oscar and Shaeffer likes things shoved down their throats, doesn't mean that he want Khan shoved down ours.

Michael Kuntz is just...well, what is he? He seems to be more and more irrelevant nowadays, ever since his attacking of the camera man for trying to get a snap shot of Manny kissing the canvas. Funny how they didn't mind the camera crew snapping shots of Hatton, who was 4 of 6 feet deep in the canvas after Manny floored him.

Or"trees" ("I'm a tree bro")...what about him? Oh yeah, I got it...let's go ahead and induct him into The Land Of Wasted Opportunities (T.L.O.W.O.). Shall we? Yes we should.

62312 Broken Jaw Ave, hang a right on Butthurt Blvd, keep straight down Delusional Drive, make a sharp u-turn onto Quiiter's Circle, and BOOM...you've arrived at T.L.O.W.O. (Psych Ward)

Recalculating....you were supposed to make a left on Cheater's Road lol

Real talk CShel...this may have been one of the greatest post ever (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Plah
post May 8 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #13

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 09:27 AM) *

Hahahah

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 8 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 05:27 AM) *

Dude do not give weed a bad name! That is not on the chronic or stress he is on some other shit that makes you think you are invisible! Like meth. Ortiz is a waste of a body. Dude is a loser...

Koncz should shut the hell. The sooner Manny retires the faster Koncz.

Khan needs a jaw. If he were a character in Wizard of Oz he would be the Glass man. LOL

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 9 2013, 10:13 AM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 7 2013, 10:25 AM) *
Recalculating....you were supposed to make a left on Cheater's Road lol

Real talk CShel...this may have been one of the greatest post ever (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 8 2013, 05:55 PM) *
Dude do not give weed a bad name! That is not on the chronic or stress he is on some other shit that makes you think you are invisible! Like meth. Ortiz is a waste of a body. Dude is a loser...

Koncz should shut the hell. The sooner Manny retires the faster Koncz.

Khan needs a jaw. If he were a character in Wizard of Oz he would be the Glass man. LOL

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Cheater's Rd didn't show up on the GPS. Maybe this lame GPS app on my phone rerouted the trip after I hit that u-turn on Quitter's Circle.

Dude can be a tool at times, but I still enjoy his fights. I'd much rather him fight more and talk less. Whoever his PR is, needs to be shot, immediately. Everything that comes out of his mouth can no longer be considered trash talk...it's more like a cry for help.

This kid needs to do a stint in a psych ward or get some counseling for his own benefit, or else he'll end up doing some Mike Tyson-type stuff in the ring when he gets frustrated. We can't say that he isn't already edging towards it.

Either he'll pull his dirtiest move against Maidana, Guerrero, or most definitely, Khan...a guy who can pepper him and get out the exchange quick enough to make Ortiz hate life.

Dude has had a hard life in and out of the ring, and his ability to take it all in stride died peacefully in its sleep years ago. Not that he should take it all in stride, but his ability to cope with the majority of it, is questionable. You heard it here first.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 9 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 9 2013, 07:13 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Cheater's Rd didn't show up on the GPS. Maybe this lame GPS app on my phone rerouted the trip after I hit that u-turn on Quitter's Circle.

Dude can be a tool at times, but I still enjoy his fights. I'd much rather him fight more and talk less. Whoever his PR is, needs to be shot, immediately. Everything that comes out of his mouth can no longer be considered trash talk...it's more like a cry for help.

This kid needs to do a stint in a psych ward or get some counseling for his own benefit, or else he'll end up doing some Mike Tyson-type stuff in the ring when he gets frustrated. We can't say that he isn't already edging towards it.

Either he'll pull his dirtiest move against Maidana, Guerrero, or most definitely, Khan...a guy who can pepper him and get out the exchange quick enough to make Ortiz hate life.

Dude has had a hard life in and out of the ring, and his ability to take it all in stride died peacefully in its sleep years ago. Not that he should take it all in stride, but his ability to cope with the majority of it, is questionable. You heard it here first.

Ortiz is a FNF fighter. Yes he is exciting but for a few rounds and then he starts to think which creates problems. I would like to see him against Guerrero. Khan should just fight light weights that way he will not be tested or knocked out. That way he can call out Floyd just like Canelo! Koncz better hope Rios will not be juicing because if he does he may have to pick a new career. I hope Manny is ready if not that big fight with Juan Marquez will be out the window.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 9 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

When there were rumors that Pac was going to fire Koncz, I was so happy, and then nothing happened, and I was sadddd

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 10:00 PM