> Did Floyd Throw Roger Under the Bus?
Dolimite
post May 6 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://fighthype.com/news/article14365.html

It is no hiding I am a Mayweather fan but after seeing this video I am not sure if Floyd is making excuses or does he have a legitimate claim? It seemed throughout his 17 year career Roger has been there and not only that but has been dedicated to his nephew. I don't really know what to make of this. I know Roger doesn't give great instruction but damn. This rubbed me the wrong way. But I may be tripping. However, I only have seen frustration from his corner and that was against Chavez and I forget where they were fighting. Roger was saying that Floyd should be breezing through the guy but Floyd was telling him it wasn't that easy. So I do not know. I have no idea how to to take this. Its shady either way. Last year you were calling your dad a cab driver who could not box for shit (i am glad Sr. and Jr. reunited) and saying Roger was the best trainer and now this. Some bullshit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dolimite
post May 6 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 6 2013, 06:37 AM) *
Its Floyds career so he can choose whoever he wants to work his corner. He says Roger is loosing his vision. So are you now calling him a liar? Besides he didnt fire him entirely. Last All Access I watched Roger was right there working the mitts. I didnt see Roger in the crowd though. That surprized me more than anything.

That is my point he was not there, not even for the post interview or press conference. He didn't even walk out with May. That is all I am saying. I am not calling anyone a liar.

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 6 2013, 07:22 AM) *
Floyd was always very respectful when he talked about Roger not being in the corner. I am 100% sure they had a nice calm talk at the big boy mansion about the issue and I am absolutely adamant, that there is no bad blood between them.
Floyd Sr's focus on defense is in my opinion really the best way to go at this point in Floyd's career. Floyd ain't no fool, he knows what hes doing.

Get used to the fact Floyd is actually a good guy man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I know Floyd is a good before his transformation into letting the world see who and what he really is. I am not saying there is bad blood but it seems that Roger has or is being iced out. Just my opinion.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post May 7 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 6 2013, 07:40 AM) *
[/b]
That is my point he was not there, not even for the post interview or press conference. He didn't even walk out with May. That is all I am saying. I am not calling anyone a liar.

I know Floyd is a good before his transformation into letting the world see who and what he really is. I am not saying there is bad blood but it seems that Roger has or is being iced out. Just my opinion.

Roger was in the ring. I went back and rewatched the fight. When they introduced Floyd Floyd walked right passed him in the ring.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:48 AM