IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Manny Pacquiao-Brandon Rios Set For Nov.23, Update: USADA Drug Testing Will Be Conducted
mrchitown
post May 7 2013, 03:19 AM
Post #21

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

This is going to be a good one for as long as it lasts but somebody getting sleeped. I want to go with Manny in this one but that KO was so brutal it may have lingering effects, IDK, I can't really call it right now, but it should be a good one
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 7 2013, 05:14 AM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

pacquiao vs margarito 2.0

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 7 2013, 06:58 AM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 6 2013, 06:13 PM) *
Smart move by the Bobfather. Confidence-boosting, tailor made opponent, while making a TON of money off the Chinese. Makes perfect sense, business-wise.

This^

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 7 2013, 08:12 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 6 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Smart move by the Bobfather. Confidence-boosting, tailor made opponent, while making a TON of money off the Chinese. Makes perfect sense, business-wise.

As if we dont make enough money off of the Chinese anyway, lol. Gotta love good ol' Bob for finding another cow to milk. Trust me, all of my "made in China" products are serving their purpose and giving me my money's worth, while my "made in USA" products are abandoned...sorta like those packs of socks that kids get on Christmas...they unwrap the gift, look at it, throws it over their shoulder, and commence to unwrapping the action figures.

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 6 2013, 11:45 PM) *
Unless of course Mike is lined up for the winner as should be the case. Yea, I would like to see Pacquiao-Alverado instead , but Pacquiao-Rios is still pretty cool!

This ends within six rounds either way.

Jack

Mike is in a tight space here, kinda weird. He does need time for his body to heal, but what if Bob wants him to fight before the end of the year? Who will it be? Provodnikov? At 147? What if Rios loses? Will he and Mike fight again at 140? Sounds like some wearing & tearing of the body will be in progress.

If he gets to fight the winner without having to take a stay busy fight, then cool. I sincerely hope that the stay-busy fight is a soft touch though. I dont know though...feels like Im confusing myself and it's still early over here, so my thoughts hold no weight until after noon. Lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 7 2013, 10:48 AM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Mike and ruslan should fight on the undercard.

And if manny fights like manny this will be a blood bath. Let's hope his wiskers are still there

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post May 7 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #26

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

As expected. Arum has been salivating on making this fight long ago and the stage is set finally. If the hungry Pacquiao that fought Marquez before the knockout shows up, it will be a very short fight in favor of Pacquiao. We've seen Pac handle pressure fighters like Margarito and Rios does not have the height advantage that Margarito had. Rios will be Rios but the question will be how much of Pacquiao is left after that brutal knock out. How would his mentality be like when he feels the power of Rios.

Before the knockout, Pacquiao would eat Rios alive but that was before. Now it's a toss up. I'd say it's a 50/50 fight. I wouldn't bet on Rios either, he's not undefeated anymore so no use in preserving that. And win or lose, Rios will still make headlines rematching with Alvarado, a fight with Bradley or Provodnikov. A Pacquiao win on the other hand would net Arum a Marquez fight, a Bradley rematch and throw Pacquiao back in the Mayweather talks again.

Not betting on either fighter a sure win. I just know this will be a short fight with fans winning and Arum winning. Can't wait.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 9 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

i heard they doing random drug testing

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 9 2013, 04:34 PM
Post #28

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ May 7 2013, 12:24 PM) *
As expected. Arum has been salivating on making this fight long ago and the stage is set finally. If the hungry Pacquiao that fought Marquez before the knockout shows up, it will be a very short fight in favor of Pacquiao. We've seen Pac handle pressure fighters like Margarito and Rios does not have the height advantage that Margarito had. Rios will be Rios but the question will be how much of Pacquiao is left after that brutal knock out. How would his mentality be like when he feels the power of Rios.

Before the knockout, Pacquiao would eat Rios alive but that was before. Now it's a toss up. I'd say it's a 50/50 fight. I wouldn't bet on Rios either, he's not undefeated anymore so no use in preserving that. And win or lose, Rios will still make headlines rematching with Alvarado, a fight with Bradley or Provodnikov. A Pacquiao win on the other hand would net Arum a Marquez fight, a Bradley rematch and throw Pacquiao back in the Mayweather talks again.

Not betting on either fighter a sure win. I just know this will be a short fight with fans winning and Arum winning. Can't wait.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 9 2013, 05:19 PM) *
i heard they doing random drug testing

LMAO... expect a sub par pac.. the boxing community has been on to him and cannot take his jungle juice... he will never look the same without his juice ... it is obvious. pAC MAY be laying face first again sooner than later. He better get as many HENNESY COMMERICial royalties as he can. He is headed for a bad ending with his Kamikaze style!!!

This post has been edited by neophyte7: May 9 2013, 04:35 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 9 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

Now expect Pac to get full credit for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 10 2013, 09:29 AM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Will Pacquiao undergo random drug testing, or just Rios???

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:00 AM