IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> fight of the night, which fight did you enjoy the most?
daprofessor
post May 6 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

love/rosado

santa cruz/no hoper

mares/ponce de leon

mayweather/guerrero

i thought the love rosado bout was clearly the most competitive and displayed a great amount of skill from both guys. the ebb and flow....and subtle adjustments made by both guys made this fight my personal favorite of the night. i picked rosado to win...and i thought he did...but love showed that he is no joke. i would love to see this rematch down the line. both are great talents who will go on to do great things in boxing. in my eyes...they're both winners. their stock went up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post May 6 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Love/Rosado easily.

Did anybody see how Love pulled a Chavez Jr.??? Dude came into the fight at 179 lbs, while Gabe came in at 167. Love is a BIG middleweight...

Rosado checked that chin every chance that he could. Love pisses me off with his lack of power...or maybe he doesn't sit down in his punches.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 7 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 03:31 AM)
Love/Rosado easily.

Did anybody see how Love pulled a Chavez Jr.??? Dude came into the fight at 179 lbs, while Gabe came in at 167. Love is a BIG middleweight...

Rosado checked that chin every chance that he could. Love pisses me off with his lack of power...or maybe he doesn't sit down in his punches.

Now that was funny I mean the 179lber went down but couldnt hurt the smaller man, but I think Rosado should of stayed at Jr middleweight

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:44 AM