IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> fight of the night, which fight did you enjoy the most?
mrchitown
post May 8 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 08:01 AM) *
Right. That wasn't a good look at all for Love. I mean Chavez obliterates guys when he has the weight advantage, but clearly that wasn't the case with Love. Smh

I peeped that. He cant keep that up, especially if he plans to stay on the fast track like this. Rosado exposed him on more than a few occasions. Watching Love exchange with another fighter is like walking on egg shells. During exchanges, he swung like a kid on the playground in their very first fight.

I'm hoping that this is the case. For a minute, it seemed like he was saving his hardest punches for the later rounds...smart move, IF you can adjust, control, defend, or worse case scenario, survive the early rounds.

Rosado showed us why he can never be counted out. Dude pulled out the stops in a few rounds and had me thinking that Love was ready. I'm sure that we can agree that Love has a pretty good (not great) chin, but he shouldn't be getting hit as much as he does.

If J'Leon wants to be a champion and carve out a long and prosperous career, he's going to have to 1-improve that defense and 2-if he isn't going to sit down on his shots he better start getting his ring IQ up because the shots he throws aren't hard enough it seems to keep fighters honest.

Rosado is going to break through soon, he got the short end of the stick that night but he'll be back and I feel sorry for his next opponent
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:04 AM