IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Prediction Thread: Who is next for Mayweather?(Topics Merged), What Makes Sense? (Khan? Alvarez?, Cotto II?, Pacquiao?)
logicalThinker
post May 8 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,356

I seen on Amirs twitter that he said he wants Floyd before he retires, Pac and his advisor said Pacquiao is the only one who cam really test mayweather, ans Canelo said he will tell GB he wants floyd next and that he wamts floyd to come to him (154) so for Sept 14 who makes the most sense. Or is there someone else that will be in that other corner on Sept 14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (logicalThinker @ May 8 2013, 07:48 PM) *
I seen on Amirs twitter that he said he wants Floyd before he retires, Pac and his advisor said Pacquiao is the only one who cam really test mayweather, ans Canelo said he will tell GB he wants floyd next and that he wamts floyd to come to him (154) so for Sept 14 who makes the most sense. Or is there someone else that will be in that other corner on Sept 14

amir and pac are a waste of time at this point. they need to rebuild. canelo is the obvious choice.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 8 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Like Prof said it, problem is I think too much damage has been done to Khan and he'll hit the same road blocks again. Pacs hinges if he gets arematch with Marquez and wins

+Quote Post
logicalThinker
post May 8 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #4

Amateur

I dont think Canelo is next becuz hes asking floyd to move up and he said he wont fight him at a catchweight not that i think floyd would its jus hes being too demanding without having a great body of work. I think hes gonna go with kahn he has a good fan base and floyd said he wants to fight in the UK that would be a good one. Theres just not many options for floyd. I also seen an interview where danny garcia said hed move up in a fight or two i think down the line thats a possibility

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 8 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Khan lost his last fight, Pac has to get by Rios and Saul needs to shut the fuck up and fight Lara/Kirkland shit someone in your weigh class! He should fight who he wants to fight. Financially Saul would make more sense.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post May 8 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #6

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

He can fight Pac, Khan, and Alexander or Bradley for the welterweight titles. Leave Canelo and Sergio for Middle weight.

Canelo would be the biggest fight other than maybe Pacquiao. He should switch weight class with each fight. So Canelo, alexander, Sergio, Khan, Pacquiao. Then retire, definitely try to save pac for last, go out with a bang.

+Quote Post
logicalThinker
post May 8 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #7

Amateur

If i were him i wouldnt fight canelo until he gets some sense, Kahn IMO is a tougher fight than pacquiao becuz hes seen a thousand pacquiaos thats easy money kahn would at least be good boxing match. Pacquiao would be ricky hatton pr2

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 8 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

if i'm the promoter: "khan makes the most sense." (really...the record breaking deal needs to pay dividends. if i can low ball khan...and get his fan base to buy it...$$$$)

if i'm the manager: "khan. the uk is calling!" (low risk...decent reward. plus we need the lions share of tv rights in the uk.)

if i'm the trainer: "khan is going to be tough...but i think my guy can beat him!" (tongue in cheek) (we have to fight 5 times. we'll save the hardest for last. let's collect all this money)

if i'm floyd: "i can't fight all these guys...man! the fans will never be satisfied. i know i say 'all work is easy work' but the troof is...there's no such thing as an easy fight. i just make it look easy. imma rob the bank without a mask."

if i'm a knowledgeable fan: "watching floyd school no hopers bores me. i think i'll take the kids to chuck-E-cheese instead of wasting my money on the next ppv fight and i'll wait for floyd to fight a real opponent."

if i'm a dick riding fan: "maaaaaaaan!!!! floyd is going to knock this punk out!!! who does this fool think he is??? mayweather about to break another ppv record!!! i can't wait! i hope he breaks 2million buys!!!" (my favorite baseball team is the yankees...favorite basketball team the heat and my football team is the patriots. who doesn't like a winner?)

if i offended you...i didn't mean to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
logicalThinker
post May 8 2013, 08:50 PM
Post #9

Amateur

True cant please everybody family first Kahn is aaking for it let him have it. But if Canelo comes down 147 i think thatll be a good go with a fight night weighr limit of 150

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 8 2013, 09:45 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As much as I dont like biscuit-chin Khan, this is the PERFECT time for GBP to punch the card. If Diaz wasn't a safe fight for him, then there ARE NO SAFE FIGHTS left for him, especially if he's talking about moving up to WW.

This fight would sell big time if they held it in the UK, and of course aired it on U.S. television like they always do.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:39 PM