IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Sex Leading Up To A Fight: Myth or True?
pimpfighterROQ
post May 14 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,368

I don't know...but after sex, I usually just want to take a nap afterwards. I don't think I'd be able to do anything physically intensive such as fighting after a happy ending.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 14 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #12

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ May 14 2013, 04:10 PM) *
I don't know...but after sex, I usually just want to take a nap afterwards. I don't think I'd be able to do anything physically intensive such as fighting after a happy ending.

Serotonin release...a.k.a. "the itis".

This post has been edited by bnoles4life: May 14 2013, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus
post May 14 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

Also even greater than the actual sex is the woman. Every great man's downfall is because of a woman. If you're on your road to glory, until you're being glorified, stay away from anything with a pussy. Whether or not you intend on giving them the attention they want, as long as you keep em around they WILL distract you from your objective. Its just the way the cookie crumbles from what I've experienced and observed.

This post has been edited by Marcus: May 14 2013, 07:36 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Marcus @ May 14 2013, 08:35 PM) *
Also even greater than the actual sex is the woman. Every great man's downfall is because of a woman. If you're on your road to glory, until you're being glorified, stay away from anything with a pussy. Whether or not you intend on giving them the attention they want, as long as you keep em around they WILL distract you from your objective. Its just the way the cookie crumbles from what I've experienced and observed.

i've accomplished waaaaay more in my life when i stopped chasin pussy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

it reminds me of a quote i once heard....

"You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money."

+Quote Post
Amandla
post May 14 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #15

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 14 2013, 02:22 PM) *
After I buss one, I see stars and stripes and lose the feeling in my legs for a good 5 mins...

SAME! Well yeah I see spots and get weak knees...gimme a minute to recover! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

On topic some guys do and some guys don't I think its just down to your own personal y'know.

Athletes though, I don't think it matters for a prime fighter. I'm sure age comes into it.

I said comes.

That whole thing though, when you know if you win its gonna be SWEET! Thats a good thing to have and to think its gonna be fresh and ready for you. I'd say maybe abstain 3 days to a week before the fight.

And make sure you're looking after that pussy, cos if a woman goes 12 weeks no dick she's gonna be as itchy as you if you go 12 weeks no pussy.

So I think you HAVE to take care of that business.

This post has been edited by Amandla: May 14 2013, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 15 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Depends on the guy. Some should do it after the fight, testosterone build up can help their rage and adrenaline for the fight. Some guys may need it before a fight, to keep calm and focused.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 15 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2013, 09:00 PM) *
i've accomplished waaaaay more in my life when i stopped chasin pussy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This my friend, is the gospel.

Me and chick split after 3 years, and I paid off my car, got a new job, and bought a new house in a matter of months. After the last chick of 11 months left me, I got two promotions on my job, got a fat check from the IRS, and started doing floors and home improvement projects to this day.

Somebody has surely written a book about this shit. *Cshel opens a new Google tab*

QUOTE (Amandla @ May 14 2013, 09:21 PM) *
SAME! Well yeah I see spots and get weak knees...gimme a minute to recover! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

On topic some guys do and some guys don't I think its just down to your own personal y'know.

Athletes though, I don't think it matters for a prime fighter. I'm sure age comes into it.

I said comes.

That whole thing though, when you know if you win its gonna be SWEET! Thats a good thing to have and to think its gonna be fresh and ready for you. I'd say maybe abstain 3 days to a week before the fight.

And make sure you're looking after that pussy, cos if a woman goes 12 weeks no dick she's gonna be as itchy as you if you go 12 weeks no pussy.

So I think you HAVE to take care of that business.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I totally deflate like that after recreational sex, then chances are, I wont be shit in the ring.

You'd think that a fighter would want to save it all up until after fight, but some of them may be different. Maybe its a mental thing as well.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 15 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 15 2013, 02:29 PM) *
This my friend, is the gospel.

Me and chick split after 3 years, and I paid off my car, got a new job, and bought a new house in a matter of months. After the last chick of 11 months left me, I got two promotions on my job, got a fat check from the IRS, and started doing floors and home improvement projects to this day.

Somebody has surely written a book about this shit. *Cshel opens a new Google tab*

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I totally deflate like that after recreational sex, then chances are, I wont be shit in the ring.

You'd think that a fighter would want to save it all up until after fight, but some of them may be different. Maybe its a mental thing as well.

that was part of my motivation as a fighter!!! the deprivation can drive u to do amazing things.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 15 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 15 2013, 02:49 PM) *
that was part of my motivation as a fighter!!! the deprivation can drive u to do amazing things.

And people wonder how Mike Tyson was knocking dudes' head back like Pez Dispensers in his early days. I believe he had his long period of celibacy. Well, I still want him to sound like a tough guy, so I'll save the "celibacy" stuff for women. He was "wholeheartedly" focused on his career. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I played three sports in high school and two in college. High school that all I did was play ball and then get my balls played with or it was the other way around. I honestly say in high school I actually played better after sex because it wasn't on my mind. Now college it was a little different because the stress of practice and studying I wasn't prepared for. When I got to my sophomore year in college before two days or maybe even one day before my football game or track meet turning down the young dimes at Spelman was more than I could handle. So I got cracked once or twice but I was fine after the first series. Now sex before a track meet helped me relax and my legs felt great. So I guess to each its own. Plus my lady at the time wouldn't sleep with me if I lost my race or had a bad game, so that was extra incentives to play and run well. Now the girls from Clark were a little forgiving, damn I miss college! I am not going to even talk about the sluts from Emory! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif) Rich girls are NASTY!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:14 PM