IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Sex Leading Up To A Fight: Myth or True?
BoxingStill#1
post May 16 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

If there is anyone in here who has ever been in the ring and was being taken into deep water, you would appreciate that small bit of testosterone to get you through.

I dont mean to be inappropriate if there are any ladies reading this thread, so if so don't read on.

Fellas, ever notice after a strong session with a lady, and your drained (not just figuratively). That your legs can be shaky, or even a bit weak?.. well, in a fight, or even sparring, you need that bit of testosterone.

Ever notice that when your done, your done??? Like as in your drive is over and all of a sudden your ready to just roll or lay down? Its that same thing. I'm no scientist but Im sure there is something chemically that makes lose your hunger, drive, and motivation to continue

All of this is connected, and men get the short end of the stick. Its genetically in us. Two main purposes for exsistance,...(non spiritual view). 1. Breed, and protect (fight) that what you are breeding for, offspring. The two most primordial things in us require massive amounts of testosterone..

In short, u cant blow your load the night before your fight and expect to be in peak fighting form
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 16 2013, 12:59 PM) *
If there is anyone in here who has ever been in the ring and was being taken into deep water, you would appreciate that small bit of testosterone to get you through.

I dont mean to be inappropriate if there are any ladies reading this thread, so if so don't read on.

Fellas, ever notice after a strong session with a lady, and your drained (not just figuratively). That your legs can be shaky, or even a bit weak?.. well, in a fight, or even sparring, you need that bit of testosterone.

Ever notice that when your done, your done??? Like as in your drive is over and all of a sudden your ready to just roll or lay down? Its that same thing. I'm no scientist but Im sure there is something chemically that makes lose your hunger, drive, and motivation to continue

All of this is connected, and men get the short end of the stick. Its genetically in us. Two main purposes for exsistance,...(non spiritual view). 1. Breed, and protect (fight) that what you are breeding for, offspring. The two most primordial things in us require massive amounts of testosterone..

In short, u cant blow your load the night before your fight and expect to be in peak fighting form

that's life that you're bustin! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) babies are born from that!!! life=energy. when u release...u have less of it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 16 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

At least its a good workout for those core muscles (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post May 16 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 16 2013, 07:42 PM) *
At least its a good workout for those core muscles (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's what I mean too. Maybe some dead lifting to go with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 16 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:37 AM) *
I played three sports in high school and two in college. High school that all I did was play ball and then get my balls played with or it was the other way around. I honestly say in high school I actually played better after sex because it wasn't on my mind. Now college it was a little different because the stress of practice and studying I wasn't prepared for. When I got to my sophomore year in college before two days or maybe even one day before my football game or track meet turning down the young dimes at Spelman was more than I could handle. So I got cracked once or twice but I was fine after the first series. Now sex before a track meet helped me relax and my legs felt great. So I guess to each its own. Plus my lady at the time wouldn't sleep with me if I lost my race or had a bad game, so that was extra incentives to play and run well. Now the girls from Clark were a little forgiving, damn I miss college! I am not going to even talk about the sluts from Emory! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif) Rich girls are NASTY!

Those sluts we appreciate sir...those sluts we appreciate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 16 2013, 12:59 PM) *

I'm not ready to roll or lay down until I know that the rag is on the way. If she doesn't come back with the rag within 5 mins, then my chin touches my shoulder (sleep), or I'm usually in a Pacquiao position, then I wake up and leave. NOW, when I'm at home, she has 3 mins to get that rag, before anything else happens. Hope this helps...

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 17 2013, 07:54 AM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2013, 09:00 PM) *
i've accomplished waaaaay more in my life when i stopped chasin pussy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

it reminds me of a quote i once heard....

"You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money."

From the movie, "I Think I Love My Wife"

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 17 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #27

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 15 2013, 02:29 PM) *
This my friend, is the gospel.

Me and chick split after 3 years, and I paid off my car, got a new job, and bought a new house in a matter of months. After the last chick of 11 months left me, I got two promotions on my job, got a fat check from the IRS, and started doing floors and home improvement projects to this day.

Somebody has surely written a book about this shit. *Cshel opens a new Google tab*

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I totally deflate like that after recreational sex, then chances are, I wont be shit in the ring.

You'd think that a fighter would want to save it all up until after fight, but some of them may be different. Maybe its a mental thing as well.

As opposed to business-like, obligatory sex???? LOL

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 17 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

If you train 5 days a week you can have sex on Friday night and all day Saturday.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 17 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 16 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Those sluts we appreciate sir...those sluts we appreciate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I'm not ready to roll or lay down until I know that the rag is on the way. If she doesn't come back with the rag within 5 mins, then my chin touches my shoulder (sleep), or I'm usually in a Pacquiao position, then I wake up and leave. NOW, when I'm at home, she has 3 mins to get that rag, before anything else happens. Hope this helps...

Dude Emory girls are out right NASTY! This one chic she was Asian and White I swear she did shit hookers wouldn't do. I was like you could never be my girl cause you are a whore. Then this Pakistani would of been beheaded for the shit she did. The Delta chic and AKA chic that I met let's just say they were the ones who got paddled that night. SHIT I MISS COLLEGE!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 17 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 17 2013, 08:55 AM) *
As opposed to business-like, obligatory sex???? LOL

Yep...you that type of business-like, obligatory sex that you have in those...hmm...what do you call them? Oh yeah, that's it...they call them relationships. You know...they start off good, then after a while, it's worse than trying to light a wet firecracker. Lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:08 PM