neophyte7
post May 29 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #81

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 07:17 PM) *
this is the truth.

cats used to target out of town celebrities all the time. i remember hearing stories about public enemy getting chased down the street right outside the regal theater when they came there to perform. i also remember hearing something about chicago's own R Kelly getting snatched off stage and they broke his leg while he was performing.

ppl forget....this is the same city that hit MLK with a brick when he came to march peacefully. it's really a fucked up place.

who was the basketball player that got his shit took and he was from chicago?

well, bit 7 footer eddie Curry is from Chi town i believe-- a few years back he was there and some Chi town dudes tied him and his family up and robbed him.. spared their lives.. probably some people he knew.. "Just rob his big for nothing ass, don't kill him"...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: May 29 2013, 06:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 03:59 PM) *
kidnapping club promoters?

Yeah man, and I knew 2 of the 3...it hurt to see stuff like this

They killed 2 of'em and dumped them in englewood..hog tied with their own kids shoelaces...beaten to death..over 5K..the lead promoter was in the trunk and his partner was in the passenger seat..they called his mom and said they not letting him go unless she pay the $%k and she said she didn't have it, hours later they were found. They didn't shoot them or nothing, they literally tied them up and beat them til they were dead

And the other guy was in a car accident but we all think it was a setup..he got in a car accident and then the people got out the car and lit the car up he was DOA and his girl was in the car but she is in recovery

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #83

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 29 2013, 06:46 PM) *
well, bit 7 footer eddie Curry is from Chi town i believe-- a few years back he was there and some Chi town dudes tied him and his family up and robbed him.. spared their lives.. probably some people he knew.. "Just rob his big for nothing ass, don't kill him"...

That's what happen when you claim you bangin and everybody know you not, he claimed he was GD up until that point, he aint claim that mess no more...I be going to different towns and seeing people do the 2 fist headband thing that he, Maggette, Q Richardson, and Darius Miles do/did...what they don't know is that's a signal for GD's...I've seen people stomped out on playgrounds for doing that, ignorance will get you tore up in this city..if yall know somebody who do that you better tell them not to do it here because they might not make it back home

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 29 2013, 11:22 PM
Post #84

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 06:17 PM) *
this is the truth.

cats used to target out of town celebrities all the time. i remember hearing stories about public enemy getting chased down the street right outside the regal theater when they came there to perform. i also remember hearing something about chicago's own R Kelly getting snatched off stage and they broke his leg while he was performing.

ppl forget....this is the same city that hit MLK with a brick when he came to march peacefully. it's really a fucked up place.

who was the basketball player that got his shit took and he was from chicago?

wtf

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 29 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 29 2013, 06:09 PM) *
a FEW YEAR AGO--Some of my 5% brethren from NYC went to Chicago to build with some A-likes in Chitown... We told the Gods that in places like Chicago and Detroit, aint no such thing as Flossing and bling blinging without consequence... You know in NYC peeps like to still sport the big chains etc... after being in Chicago 2 hours on the southside while waiting for their Chitown peeps all 5 of them were robbed of their jewels... I tell New Yorkers all the time who think they have a MONOPLOY ON BEING HOOD AND STREET, THAT IN Chi, Detroit, Cleveland, Philly, they find out that ass is from NEW YORK you really gonna get it... Lmao

You aint lying, I be hearing the D be getting people whether they slippin or not lol...it;s funny because you can be an out of towner but if you got it, they know about it instantly and if they can get to you, what ever you got their going to take it from you

I can't front, NY cats do be getting caught up when they leave their familiar surroundings lol

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 30 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #86

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:21 PM) *
That's what happen when you claim you bangin and everybody know you not, he claimed he was GD up until that point, he aint claim that mess no more...I be going to different towns and seeing people do the 2 fist headband thing that he, Maggette, Q Richardson, and Darius Miles do/did...what they don't know is that's a signal for GD's...I've seen people stomped out on playgrounds for doing that, ignorance will get you tore up in this city..if yall know somebody who do that you better tell them not to do it here because they might not make it back home

i remember that, they were playing for the clippers. we use to do that in p.e.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 30 2013, 01:49 AM
Post #87

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 30 2013, 12:49 AM) *
i remember that, they were playing for the clippers. we use to do that in p.e.

Them dudes could've been something special

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 30 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #88

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 30 2013, 12:21 AM) *

In 1993 When I was 24 I was living in the Cabrini Green projects rolling with a rap/poetry crew called Last Ghetto Poets (LGP). I rolled with a OG who was a respected GD. He told me to be careful when with him because he had been in so many scuffles (he was a martial artist) over the years that he could never rule out get back/comeback. Anyhow at a basketball game my man lumped up a gang member from a crew called the JIVERS (he was on the opposing team and in the middle of the game my man lumped him up with some vicious right hooks) who were there deep in number... Cats was calling me out as well. The COPS were called...To make a long story short it was just me and my man.. The cops who came onto the scene (two white cops) asked us how we were going to get home.. I told him we were headed to wait on the bus.. The cop was like, "You guys will get killed" he is the one who told us the crew was the JIVERS and that no way we would make it home. The COPS drove me and my man back to Cabrini Green... Let me tell you Chitown is a big bad wolf of a city. Being from Detroit and having family there I would go back and forth but you got to be careful for sure...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 30 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #89

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Yeah man, and I knew 2 of the 3...it hurt to see stuff like this

They killed 2 of'em and dumped them in englewood..hog tied with their own kids shoelaces...beaten to death..over 5K..the lead promoter was in the trunk and his partner was in the passenger seat..they called his mom and said they not letting him go unless she pay the $%k and she said she didn't have it, hours later they were found. They didn't shoot them or nothing, they literally tied them up and beat them til they were dead

And the other guy was in a car accident but we all think it was a setup..he got in a car accident and then the people got out the car and lit the car up he was DOA and his girl was in the car but she is in recovery

damn. that's some fucked up shit.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 30 2013, 02:58 PM
Post #90

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:21 PM) *

i had a friend in the military from the burbs who used to front like he was a VL. i tried to tell him that shit would get him hurt in the city. we took a trip home together and this fool had his cap banked hard to the left. we rolled up on my block which happened to be predominately GD's and this fool straightened his shit out with the quickness. i laughed my ass off. i've seen plenty get stomped out false flaggin.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 08:34 AM