> guerrero gun charge dismissed...
daprofessor
post May 30 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #91

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:23 PM) *
You aint lying, I be hearing the D be getting people whether they slippin or not lol...it;s funny because you can be an out of towner but if you got it, they know about it instantly and if they can get to you, what ever you got their going to take it from you

I can't front, NY cats do be getting caught up when they leave their familiar surroundings lol

they stick out in so many ways. they get no love out here in cali too it seems.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 30 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #92

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 30 2013, 01:25 PM) *
In 1993 When I was 24 I was living in the Cabrini Green projects rolling with a rap/poetry crew called Last Ghetto Poets (LGP). I rolled with a OG who was a respected GD. He told me to be careful when with him because he had been in so many scuffles (he was a martial artist) over the years that he could never rule out get back/comeback. Anyhow at a basketball game my man lumped up a gang member from a crew called the JIVERS (he was on the opposing team and in the middle of the game my man lumped him up with some vicious right hooks) who were there deep in number... Cats was calling me out as well. The COPS were called...To make a long story short it was just me and my man.. The cops who came onto the scene (two white cops) asked us how we were going to get home.. I told him we were headed to wait on the bus.. The cop was like, "You guys will get killed" he is the one who told us the crew was the JIVERS and that no way we would make it home. The COPS drove me and my man back to Cabrini Green... Let me tell you Chitown is a big bad wolf of a city. Being from Detroit and having family there I would go back and forth but you got to be careful for sure...

wtf were u doing living in cabrini green? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i remember fat joe got mad props for staying in the projects when he came to perform in chicago.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 31 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #93

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 30 2013, 01:25 PM) *
In 1993 When I was 24 I was living in the Cabrini Green projects rolling with a rap/poetry crew called Last Ghetto Poets (LGP). I rolled with a OG who was a respected GD. He told me to be careful when with him because he had been in so many scuffles (he was a martial artist) over the years that he could never rule out get back/comeback. Anyhow at a basketball game my man lumped up a gang member from a crew called the JIVERS (he was on the opposing team and in the middle of the game my man lumped him up with some vicious right hooks) who were there deep in number... Cats was calling me out as well. The COPS were called...To make a long story short it was just me and my man.. The cops who came onto the scene (two white cops) asked us how we were going to get home.. I told him we were headed to wait on the bus.. The cop was like, "You guys will get killed" he is the one who told us the crew was the JIVERS and that no way we would make it home. The COPS drove me and my man back to Cabrini Green... Let me tell you Chitown is a big bad wolf of a city. Being from Detroit and having family there I would go back and forth but you got to be careful for sure...

They got tore down most of the projects here now but they did some dumb stuff by putting some projects close to downtown...that's right you heard me, it's a project not far from the tourist attraction, I took some co-workers of mine a few weeks ago on a run to pick up and drop off stuff for work and it was late, probably like 11. I can't front, I'm somewhat flashy with mine and I had a knot in my pocket, the housing project looked familiar couldn't put my finger on it. To get to the spot we had to drive thru the projects parking lot, I'm in a car with white boys lol

They don't know shit about the hood except what they see on VH1 and I could tell they were spooked, I get out the car and like clockwork a few dudes see the bulge of money in my pocket and start asking me questions, I shut it down as quick as I could, went into the spot with my coworkers, but the thing that got me is when we came out a cop wrote me a ticket, the guys who were asking me questions were around and we got into an argument, low and behold the cops dip. I had to maneuver those white dudes out of there, my saving grace was that I parked in a well lit area on a main street but I got a ticket because of it

Funny shit though I saw the same cops blocks away from there and they were just chilling in the car at a grocery store, I looked in their car and I know they recognized me, they looked at me and didn't look back, I sat there for a few extra seconds but they still wouldn't look up. Cops are the softest people unfortunately..softer then baby shit

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 31 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #94

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 30 2013, 03:00 PM) *
they stick out in so many ways. they get no love out here in cali too it seems.

2pac lives my brother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 31 2013, 01:04 AM
Post #95

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 30 2013, 02:58 PM) *
i had a friend in the military from the burbs who used to front like he was a VL. i tried to tell him that shit would get him hurt in the city. we took a trip home together and this fool had his cap banked hard to the left. we rolled up on my block which happened to be predominately GD's and this fool straightened his shit out with the quickness. i laughed my ass off. i've seen plenty get stomped out false flaggin.

I don;t understand why people do that, if you not in a gang that's something to uplift not brag about, some people have a follower persona. I applaud those who stay away from that lifestyle more then those who chose to live it

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 31 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #96

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

[quote name='daprofessor' date='May 30 2013, 04:03 PM' post='582723']
wtf were u doing living in cabrini green? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seeking a place to live other than Detroit.. I hit chitown then dallas texas.... the next year in 95 I moved to NYC been here ever since.

[quote name='mrchitown' date='May 31 2013, 02:02 AM' post='582762']
I had to maneuver those white dudes out of there....

LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:15 AM