IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pac Arrested!, What is going on here?!?
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 01:10 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mex4life @ May 14 2013, 07:59 PM) *
moron, pac is unopposed in his province why will he buy votes when he has no opponent in congressional seat?

STFU Rookie!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 01:21 AM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 14 2013, 10:11 PM) *
Neither did Josie Harris apparently lol I hope this is all BS though. Never want to see that happen to anyone.

Preach!! They'll demean Mayweather for stuff that may or may not have happened but shit like this will go under the radar. Now part of that is Floyd's own doing by playing the bad guy image up so well but anyone with sense knows the media is ugly. It's a representation of society's reprehensible lack of morality...look at your local news channel and peep the shit they choose to cover

Here in Chicago, murders get played up something serious. Now everywhere unfortunately shootings take place but here it seems like they broadcast the murders in certain neighborhoods to get those ratings. Now ignorant ass people keep saying Chicago is this and that, not doing research and seeking out stories like Urban prep who for the last 3 or 4 years I believe have graduated all students in the senior class and all of them have been and will be attending a 4 yr university. my little cousin just graduated from there and it was like a 3o sec story on ABC news on it and then it cut to a murder in Englewood. The media disgusts me because it's supposed to represent journalistic integrity but in truth it pushes a cross a negative agenda

As far as Josie Harris goes, Floyd is a better man then me. He spent mother's day with her and she sent out some instagram photo and Miss Jackson responded back with some BS. Floyd is a smart dude but he need to keep his distance from Josie, she seems to be a shit starter. She gave that interview the Monday on fight week about what allegedly happened with her and Floyd that night, she knew what she was doing. And she gave an interview weeks before that dissing Miss Jackson and saying some other stuff about her and Floyd. It's obvious she wants back into his life full time but she needs to go about it differently

+Quote Post
Jovi
post May 15 2013, 06:58 AM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

LMFAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) wow, dont judge a book by its cover

Aww man so many times i've had to defend Mayweather against Saint Pacquiao. Finally, people will see the light now, at this point in Pac's life and career i wouldn't be surprised, everything else i've ever heard about him has been covered up.

Pac's a badass, you can tell by his personality in the ring! He's offense first, he's cocky because he has power. He's smoking, drinking, got groupies, beating up politicians, and lying to the public. I'm gonna love the movie they make about him

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 15 2013, 08:04 AM
Post #14

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Jovi @ May 15 2013, 07:58 AM) *
LMFAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) wow, dont judge a book by its cover

Aww man so many times i've had to defend Mayweather against Saint Pacquiao. Finally, people will see the light now, at this point in Pac's life and career i wouldn't be surprised, everything else i've ever heard about him has been covered up.

Pac's a badass, you can tell by his personality in the ring! He's offense first, he's cocky because he has power. He's smoking, drinking, got groupies, beating up politicians, and lying to the public. I'm gonna love the movie they make about him

THIRD WORLD MISFIT... LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post May 15 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #15

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

If I can speak on the behalf of casual boxing fans, Pac isnt viewed as a hero. He isnt viewed as a saint, or super human. What people love about him is his perception of humility, his willingness to take tough fights, and his style of fighting. As arrogant as you have to be as a boxer, he doesnt blatantly come across arrogant.

Also, whether either situation is true or not, hitting a woman is always going to be viewed worse than hitting a politician, unless the politician is a woman. Society has set those standards.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 15 2013, 08:55 AM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Jovi @ May 15 2013, 07:58 AM) *

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ May 15 2013, 09:36 AM) *
If I can speak on the behalf of casual boxing fans, Pac isnt viewed as a hero. He isnt viewed as a saint, or super human. What people love about him is his perception of humility, his willingness to take tough fights, and his style of fighting. As arrogant as you have to be as a boxer, he doesnt blatantly come across arrogant.

Also, whether either situation is true or not, hitting a woman is always going to be viewed worse than hitting a politician, unless the politician is a woman. Society has set those standards.

Clearly you can speak for casual fans

You both have obviously not seen pacs movie, in which this is only the tip of the iceberg. And just in case the second dude thinks its slander or something pac signed off on it and approved it.

This post has been edited by checkleft: May 15 2013, 08:58 AM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 15 2013, 09:09 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 02:21 AM) *
As far as Josie Harris goes, Floyd is a better man then me. He spent mother's day with her and she sent out some instagram photo and Miss Jackson responded back with some BS. Floyd is a smart dude but he need to keep his distance from Josie, she seems to be a shit starter. She gave that interview the Monday on fight week about what allegedly happened with her and Floyd that night, she knew what she was doing. And she gave an interview weeks before that dissing Miss Jackson and saying some other stuff about her and Floyd. It's obvious she wants back into his life full time but she needs to go about it differently

I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 15 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #18

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 10:09 AM) *
I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.

You are asking too much of a wench slave mentality bro... Understand the ways and actions of the deaf, dumb and blind. Since slavery these women have been reared to dis respect and rebel against the Black man... in her mind- Floyd going to jail was a symbol of her POWER --bitch probably would tell you SHE IS GOD-- LMAO--- (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: May 15 2013, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post May 15 2013, 10:12 AM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 15 2013, 09:55 AM) *
Clearly you can speak for casual fans

You both have obviously not seen pacs movie, in which this is only the tip of the iceberg. And just in case the second dude thinks its slander or something pac signed off on it and approved it.

Well being that casual fans probably make up 90% of the fan base, it's probably safe to say that many fans like him simply because he's likable. And when you're liked you'll always get more lenience, fair or not. Unless of course you really fuck up, like Chris Brown, Mike Vick, or Oscar Pistorious. So people can't be mad at Pac for not wanting to be an arrogant prick, even if you feel he is not genuine.

In reality, Pac is no more a saint or wants to be one than Floyd is or wants to be a bad guy.

A very respected cinematographer once told me that at the end of the day all you really have is your reputation. We build our reputations. So of course Floyd is going to be more heavily scrutinized, that's the bed that he made for himself, dude.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 15 2013, 11:03 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think it's pretty safe to say people on this board are pretty biased on Pac lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:51 AM