IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pac Arrested!, What is going on here?!?
daprofessor
post May 15 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 10:09 AM) *
I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.

she moved out here to cali in santa clarita. i've never seen this chick. any pics?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 09:09 AM) *
I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.

Totally agree, what woman with any kind of common sense would want to be around the man who beat her in front of their kids....it's like Neo said, i think she was trying to make it seem like she has some kind of power over him. Let's not act like some women don't milk that kid shit for their financial and personal gain

Then like you said, she's doing these opportunistic interviews where she produces a medical report that says she had injuries but none of this was produced in court even before the plea deal Floyd took..then in the next interview she brags about Miss Jackson being temporary and how Floyd allegedly still sleeps with her. She's a bird for real, Mayweather needs to keep his communication with her short

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 15 2013, 12:41 PM) *
she moved out here to cali in santa clarita. i've never seen this chick. any pics?

Google old man...Google (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ May 15 2013, 10:12 AM) *
Well being that casual fans probably make up 90% of the fan base, it's probably safe to say that many fans like him simply because he's likable. And when you're liked you'll always get more lenience, fair or not. Unless of course you really fuck up, like Chris Brown, Mike Vick, or Oscar Pistorious. So people can't be mad at Pac for not wanting to be an arrogant prick, even if you feel he is not genuine.

In reality, Pac is no more a saint or wants to be one than Floyd is or wants to be a bad guy.

A very respected cinematographer once told me that at the end of the day all you really have is your reputation. We build our reputations. So of course Floyd is going to be more heavily scrutinized, that's the bed that he made for himself, dude.

I don't think that is an accurate number but to each his own lol

And at the 2nd bolded, that statement can go both ways because sometimes that's not always the case. Sometimes the public and/or the media put unnecessary labels on people

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 15 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

If this arrest wont help him crack $32M per fight or get him out of his Top Rank contract, then it's horseshit at the end of the day, and chances are, it'll be swept under the rug by week's end.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 15 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:47 PM) *
Totally agree, what woman with any kind of common sense would want to be around the man who beat her in front of their kids....it's like Neo said, i think she was trying to make it seem like she has some kind of power over him. Let's not act like some women don't milk that kid shit for their financial and personal gain

Then like you said, she's doing these opportunistic interviews where she produces a medical report that says she had injuries but none of this was produced in court even before the plea deal Floyd took..then in the next interview she brags about Miss Jackson being temporary and how Floyd allegedly still sleeps with her. She's a bird for real, Mayweather needs to keep his communication with her short

on top of all of this...she's writing a book.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 15 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:47 PM) *
Google old man...Google (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://blacklikemoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/16/Screen-shot-2012-09-16-at-11.02.18-PM-241x300.png)

i'm guessing this is what she's looking like these days...after the kids.

(IMG:http://urbanbellemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/floyd-mayweather-baby-mama-josie-harris.jpg)

+Quote Post
mex4life
post May 15 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #28

Amateur

Member No.: 13,898

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 12:03 PM) *
I think it's pretty safe to say people on this board are pretty biased on Pac lol

and i would say that most of the people here are mayweather's relatives...hahaha or i think this site is owned by mayweather..hahaha

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 15 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mex4life @ May 15 2013, 09:58 PM) *
and i would say that most of the people here are mayweather's relatives...hahaha or i think this site is owned by mayweather..hahaha

Wouldn't go that far, I can see there point of view, I mean I harbor the same hate for Canelo so I can't really say much, but it's funny when Mayweather was accused all you heard was "lets here all the facts first"

+Quote Post
Jovi
post May 15 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #30

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

I didn't want it to seem like i hate Pacquiao. I dont judge him at all for whatever his life is outside the ring, i can care less. To each his own. But on countless occasions i have had to Defend Floyd just because i like him for what he does inside the ring. A Pacquiao Fan thinks Pac is invincible just because you never hear about him in the media. They are both human, and no human is perfect. Somehow and debate from Mayweather vs Pacquiao to Pacquiao being a rich politician saint of a 3rd world country vs Mayweather being afraid who beats women and is a shitty human being who gets his shit repossessed.

I was just saying because I hear so much ridicule about Mayweather. Bruce lee was right when he spoke on why he didn't like the term "star" or "Superstar".

Being the observer that i am, it all makes sense though. If you caught up in politics then i know you're lying. If you're under Bob Arum's umbrella then things can be questionable. Idk where the downfall started for Pacquiao but as its been pretty apparent over the last couple year. hopefully they pay off Rios so he takes a knee and doesn't put Pac into retirement.....That was a joke but either way i wouldn't be surprised.

I forgot their was a movie about Pacquiao, but i didn't watch it, his career isn't over yet and he obviously still has alot more of his destiny to fold out before it should be put in a movie. I read reviews but never heard any uproars about it.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:38 AM