IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pac Arrested!, What is going on here?!?
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 16 2013, 02:14 PM) *
what show?

Sportsnation and this other show that comes on ESPNU late at night...Kellerman was on there
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 03:02 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 02:00 PM) *
it'll be an E-book...or offered for 99cents from amazon on your kindle.

When the book drops someone should hit her up on her twitter and drop "Didn't Read" GIFs all over her twitter feed lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 04:02 PM) *
When the book drops someone should hit her up on her twitter and drop "Didn't Read" GIFs all over her twitter feed lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i got better shit to do...like post in here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 10:38 AM) *
The story changing so much it's ridiculous....I read something that said he didn't get arrested and that it was people close to him who beat the guy up but he may be facing charges. I'll wait till the situation keeps unfolding itself, it's crazy right now

And the funny thing is I didn't see it on television either but I did see on ESPN, more then a few times them questioning whether Mayweather being the top earner in sports a bad thing

Why would it be a bad thing? He earned it, no one gave it to him, he literally fought his way to the top. Again, America can not deal with a rich, unapologetic, self made black man, plus he don't fuck with white chicks! Floyd is bad for the white establishment. They are some asshole for even talking about this. Who they want? Tom Brady, one of the Manning brothers? Tyler Hansborough? Who? Canelo or Manny?

QUOTE ( @ May 16 2013, 12:02 PM) *
hbo...building stars...one favorable match up + spin/fellatio from lampley at a time.

that should be hbo's motto. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

HBO is losing me as a fan. They are on their knees for Bob Arum. I promise if Showtime makes Broner feel like a man he will no longer be Mr. HBO he will be Mr. Showtime. HBO stands for the Hispanic Boxing Organization. That is all they promote now and I do not have an issue with that but there are other fighters who are skilled who deserved to be promoted.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post May 16 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

"Has the People’s Champ turned into a chump?" Hahahaaaa!!!!!

Almost as funny as when Marquez pasted him!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post May 16 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #46

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Manny's new campagn slogan - 'Pacquaio...Punching out Politicians!'

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: May 16 2013, 07:54 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 04:03 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i got better shit to do...like post in here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Word lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 06:50 PM) *
Why would it be a bad thing? He earned it, no one gave it to him, he literally fought his way to the top. Again, America can not deal with a rich, unapologetic, self made black man, plus he don't fuck with white chicks! Floyd is bad for the white establishment. They are some asshole for even talking about this. Who they want? Tom Brady, one of the Manning brothers? Tyler Hansborough? Who? Canelo or Manny?

That's what I was saying to some people in my gym. If it was Manny I'd still be happy because that illuminates a light on the sport of boxing and the sport needs all the good press it can get....I forgot who said it but to an extent Floyd's image does hurt him but people need to realize that Money Mayweather is a character, I don't think that's necessarily who he is but some will not let him out of that space. Society will keep you boxed in if you let them

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:35 AM