IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rios and Maidana Sparring!, we need to find some footage!
checkleft
post May 16 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

A while back Rios stated he would love a fight with maidana because he felt they would create one the best slug fests available. When Marcos got with Garcia this became impossible.

Fast forward to now Rios was chomping at the bit to get in some sparring with Marcos, sure enough who would be better for a showdown with josesito.

Is this a good move for Rios? Could maidana be softening him up for pac?

All I know is we need some footage!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
mrchitown
post May 17 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I want some video evidence ASAP.....Maidana said they've been having some intense sessions. I'd love to see it as this is the closest will get as far as a fight between the two

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 17 2013, 09:57 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I actually heard about this before the first Alvarado fight. Sekbach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif) was interviewing Robert and Brandon. They were talking about the guys who were in the gym. Magarito was still there from time to time. I can't remember if they said they'd already been sparring or if Maidana was about to come to camp. Either way, I have to admit, after Devon Alexander whoops Maidana's ass, I kinda lost any excitement I had abotu seeing his fights going forward.

I'm just curious to know what takes place in a Robert Garcia training camp. Magarito, Rios and now Maidana. Their game plan in literally just to come in and trade power shots. I'm just curious to know what exactly Garcia is teaching them. I'm also incredibly intrigued by how different Mikey is from everyone else in that stable.

This post has been edited by Franchize: May 17 2013, 10:02 AM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 17 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 10:57 AM) *
I actually heard about this before the first Alvarado fight. Sekbach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif) was interviewing Robert and Brandon. They were talking about the guys who were in the gym. Magarito was still there from time to time. I can't remember if they said they'd already been sparring or if Maidana was about to come to camp. Either way, I have to admit, after Devon Alexander whoops Maidana's ass, I kinda lost any excitement I had abotu seeing his fights going forward.

I'm just curious to know what takes place in a Robert Garcia training camp. Magarito, Rios and now Maidana. Their game plan in literally just to come in and trade power shots. I'm just curious to know what exactly Garcia is teaching them. I'm also incredibly intrigued by how different Mikey is from everyone else in that stable.

Well in maidanas defence he didn't have a good trainer and that spells disaster especially when your coming up in weight for the first time.

But he destroyed karass in his last fight

Mikey is such a beast

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 11:26 PM