> Sugar Ray Leonard has no weaknesses
Cshel86
post May 23 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #51

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 22 2013, 06:54 AM) *
Yep, Too Sweet...Speaking of Jane Kennedy, word was she was a Hollywood Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! She even had O.J. on her roster, which says a lot, as it's pretty common knowledge, O.J. is allergic to anything w/ black blood lines. #TeamAnaphylaxisReactionToSistahs.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ May 23 2013, 12:40 AM) *
I wonder what Ruben Guerrerro would say in a build up to a fight with Sugar Ray Leonard. Btw, Leonard was bitch ass in that video, not looking at Pryor, telling him "its my show" and then shushing him at the end. But wouldn't fight him, hmmmm....

And cocaine was his weakness, OP...

Cocaine is the undisputed champ of the world, and STILL undefeated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Genius @ May 23 2013, 01:05 AM) *
And Howard Davis beat Pryor, all Pryor wanted was a pay day and was jealous of Leonard. He turned down 500 k and the fight didn't happen. Enough with the amateur stuff ppl...if Pryor was such a bad ass he would've moved up to 147 and challenged others. Duran was busy losing and was a part time fighter after "no mas". You never knew what Duran you would get....he had a handful of embarrassing losses. Men Leonard beat!

leonard got knocked out by camacho. i rest my case.

the tripped out part....leonard said that camacho tricked him by saying..."let's put on a good show for the people and give them something they'll want to see again."

leonard assumed he meant a competitive fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) camacho was right! people did want to see that again! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

camacho pulled a leonard on leonard. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: May 23 2013, 12:58 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 23 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

No such thing as a perfect fighter but who would you say would close to it. The obvious choice is Mayweather

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 24 2013, 09:53 AM
Post #54

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 01:49 PM) *
ali used to hit that.

my nicca

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 24 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #55

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 11:09 PM) *
He is the greatest lol

ali was hitting that doggystyle asking her "who's the greatest?"

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 24 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 24 2013, 10:07 AM) *
ali was hitting that doggystyle asking her "who's the greatest?"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 24 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 23 2013, 04:32 PM) *
No such thing as a perfect fighter but who would you say would close to it. The obvious choice is Mayweather

Ray Robinson over Mayweather...Floyd's athleticism is unrivaled but IMO Ray Robinson is the ideal fighter...if I had a computer program and I had to build a fighter I'd take Ray's attributes before anyone else's, he's unfuckwitable, damn I just made a new word lol

Floyd is the best boxer of his era though I wouldn't be mad if someone said B-hop was but in terms of being a near complete fighter Floyd is there but Robinson is just better

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 26 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #58

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 24 2013, 08:29 PM) *
Ray Robinson over Mayweather...Floyd's athleticism is unrivaled but IMO Ray Robinson is the ideal fighter...if I had a computer program and I had to build a fighter I'd take Ray's attributes before anyone else's, he's unfuckwitable, damn I just made a new word lol

Floyd is the best boxer of his era though I wouldn't be mad if someone said B-hop was but in terms of being a near complete fighter Floyd is there but Robinson is just better

Robinson was incredibly tough, and had the ability to adjust to fighters, that's what made him great. Floyd is a bit more in depth than Robinson imo.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 26 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (sduck @ May 26 2013, 05:03 PM) *
Robinson was incredibly tough, and had the ability to adjust to fighters, that's what made him great. Floyd is a bit more in depth than Robinson imo.

SRR was that dude, too bad we can't rewind time and get these fantasy matchups as I think he would've spanked many of the fighters who were/are compared to him

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 27 2013, 09:44 AM
Post #60

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Walker Smith JR (SRR) used to drink RAW blood from steak.... He said it gave him extra stamina--- He has a conflicting history- his autobiography has him born in Detroit while other accounts have him moving with his family as a baby to Detroit and then to Harlem NY at age 12 when his mother and father split up-- I know he fought several times in Detroit-- at the OLYMPIA STADIUM (no longer standing) he fought Jake Lamatta twice there in the D.... He fought all over -- Detroit, Chicago Cleveland, Boston, Pittsburgh, New York---- the places he fought are somewhat of a testimony to his toughness-- Bernard Hopkins and Bouie Fisher used to study Ray Robinson extensively-- BHOP said during the Trinidad hype that Ray Robinson was an idol of his.. To be honest.. Sugar Ray leonard, Sugar Shane Mosely... are not even worthy of using the name SUGAR at all... period

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:02 AM