> The Epilogue
daprofessor
post May 21 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 21 2013, 06:04 PM) *
Come on professor ! Sounds kinda like a conspiracy theory...no proof....

Floyd and his team have been saying that they don't watch any tapes since the first 24/7...it's nothing new...

it's not conspiracy theory. go back and look at the credits. he is listed as the executive producer. do you know what an executive producer does?

Executive Producer Duties
An executive producer is responsible for seeing a production through from beginning to end. A producer is in charge of various administrative aspects, including hiring and overseeing cast and crew, writing and editing content, maintaining a budget and creating work schedules.

Executive producers work on the business side of production. They ensure that a production meets goals, such as helping a television station remain competitive, projecting the intended brand image of a company and introducing new concepts or ideas. A producer also must understand and work within union regulations.

how can you be an executive producer and not have access to that?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 21 2013, 07:39 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 02:09 PM) *
it's not conspiracy theory. go back and look at the credits. he is listed as the executive producer. do you know what an executive producer does?

Mayweather studies tapes at least his trainers do and give him the game plan. Just cause you know a game plan doesn't mean you know how to execute what they can do. Bear Byrant only ran 5 plays and all opposing teams knew the five plays, but guess what? It didn't mean shit because they ran it so well and perfected those plays that defenses had no idea what to do or how or to stop it. If Guerrero knew how to perfect his game plan he would have no idea what to do.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 21 2013, 08:01 AM) *
Or maybe he already jizzed in his pants when he saw her....."God Bless You.....unknowing victim"!
She always looks stunning!!! Dat dress!

Anyways...During the post fight interview in the ring and also in the locker room...Robert looked pissed. Dunno why, but he looked nervous and angry "But hey?" "But you know what?". To me it looked as if he had a really hard time not to punch the wall......and his father.

Also, how could he possibly say that Floyd was humbled (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Didn't know RG possesses such a talent to make people laugh....

That line where he said he humbled Mayweather had me and my buddies laughing hysterically. I think he needed a CAT scan because he aint humble shit but himself. He can't even humble his dad, how is he going to humble a fighter.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 01:05 AM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 05:09 PM) *

That means shit, a lot of people executive produce even on movies, and they don't carry out all those duties, It's just a check. People executive produce albums and they don't do shit. Diddy is an executive producer and I bet you or anybody can't tell me exactly wtf he's produced. There was nothing to be afraid of with Guerrero, he's ordinary and he'll always be that way

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 22 2013, 01:20 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 05:09 PM) *

I know he was mentioned as an executive producer. I am talking about what you said about him possibly watching footage from the other camp etc.

I'm gonna repeat myself....why is it always Floyd ? He seriously can't get a break. Why don't we talk about Ali in the same manner? The guy had boxing world and media at his knees, cameras everywhere....I'm just saying...

It's an interesting perspective but come on...really?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 22 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 20 2013, 03:22 PM) *
I find it dope btw, that Ben from fighthype gets more footage than All Access lol.

I agree though. I think Robert was using the religion to cover up the fact that he got washed. His "moral victory" was that he somehow humbled Floyd. Apparently, it was "the Spirit of the Lord" but since when is Robert Guerrero the gatekeeper to said Spirit? I didn't know you had to go through Robert Guerrero to get the spirit of the Lord.

And those shorts.... Lawdamercy!

Doesn't Ben ALWAYS have more footage than the networks, or so it appears? LOL

And yes, who made Robert the gatekeeper of the Spirit??? I found that part painfully comical. Again, he was just trying to mask that asswhoopin' by using religion. It sorta reminds of how people would sing Gospel songs the Apollo back in the day, to avoid the Sandman, lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 05:40 PM) *
honestly....the epilogue and the whole 360 thing is boring and i'm not feeling common on the commentary. throw in the fact that floyd has executive producer credits on this....and now this last fight...and all his future fights with showtime become suspect. he has access to training footage for his opponent. i know hind sight is 20/20...but i can't help but think that maybe they knew exactly what guerrero was training to do and adjusted their game plan accordingly. just saying..."we don't watch tape.." or "we haven't studied the tape yet" is about as believable as floyd telling robert he was going to fight him toe to toe.

if i'm a future floyd opponent....i kick the cameras out when it's time to work on anything remotely close to boxing. sure...they can watch me doing sit ups and running and all that shit....but if i'm throwing a single punch, get the cameras out!!!

I agree with the whole executive producer stuff, but I highly doubt if has that much time to watch tapes. I'm not saying that he doesn't watch the tapes, but chances are, he'll have somebody else watch them. With that in mind, if he has somebody else to watch the footage, that would be equivalent to him watching older tapes of his opponents...so nooooow I get your point. Lol. I wouldn't doubt if he studies the footage.

I cant agree with you on the disliking the epilogue and so on. I'm the type that more interested in what happens a few short hours/minutes before the fight afterwards, rather than going through 4 weeks of build-up segments. Hell, show me who cried in their locker room after the fight, and show me who popped champagne in their locker room. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 02:05 AM) *
That means shit, a lot of people executive produce even on movies, and they don't carry out all those duties, It's just a check. People executive produce albums and they don't do shit. Diddy is an executive producer and I bet you or anybody can't tell me exactly wtf he's produced. There was nothing to be afraid of with Guerrero, he's ordinary and he'll always be that way

good points.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:27 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 21 2013, 08:39 PM) *
Mayweather studies tapes at least his trainers do and give him the game plan. Just cause you know a game plan doesn't mean you know how to execute what they can do. Bear Byrant only ran 5 plays and all opposing teams knew the five plays, but guess what? It didn't mean shit because they ran it so well and perfected those plays that defenses had no idea what to do or how or to stop it. If Guerrero knew how to perfect his game plan he would have no idea what to do.

never underestimate the element of surprise. not that guerrero was going to bring anything different to the table. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 22 2013, 02:20 AM) *
I know he was mentioned as an executive producer. I am talking about what you said about him possibly watching footage from the other camp etc.

I'm gonna repeat myself....why is it always Floyd ? He seriously can't get a break. Why don't we talk about Ali in the same manner? The guy had boxing world and media at his knees, cameras everywhere....I'm just saying...

It's an interesting perspective but come on...really?

what do u mean why is it always floyd?

ali studied tape. i don't know if it was of his opponents....but he definitely studied tape. he was friends with cus d'amato, jim jacobs and bill cayton who had the largest fight collection in the world at one point. kellerman had access to that as well. it's how he got put on.

i bring up the executive producer thing because i'm reminded that hbo used to give freddie roach access to pac's opponents training footage while they filmed 24/7.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2013, 12:54 PM) *
Doesn't Ben ALWAYS have more footage than the networks, or so it appears? LOL

And yes, who made Robert the gatekeeper of the Spirit??? I found that part painfully comical. Again, he was just trying to mask that asswhoopin' by using religion. It sorta reminds of how people would sing Gospel songs the Apollo back in the day, to avoid the Sandman, lol

I agree with the whole executive producer stuff, but I highly doubt if has that much time to watch tapes. I'm not saying that he doesn't watch the tapes, but chances are, he'll have somebody else watch them. With that in mind, if he has somebody else to watch the footage, that would be equivalent to him watching older tapes of his opponents...so nooooow I get your point. Lol. I wouldn't doubt if he studies the footage.

I cant agree with you on the disliking the epilogue and so on. I'm the type that more interested in what happens a few short hours/minutes before the fight afterwards, rather than going through 4 weeks of build-up segments. Hell, show me who cried in their locker room after the fight, and show me who popped champagne in their locker room. Lol

it's like the crowd thought if they boo'd they would go to hell or something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i get the part about wanting to see the aftermath...and normally, i agree. thing about this fight....floyd pitched a shut out. no serious damage was done. i was tired of hearing robert and ruben to be honest....and floyds parties are pg13. show me the footage of the clubs when he makes it rain with all them strippers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i wanna see booty poppin/ass droppin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 08:10 AM