daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 23 2013, 03:38 PM) *
They already have TBH lol

who remembers my comments on how to resurrect pac's career? i thought i made a thread about it. it's playing out just as i suggested. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 23 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 08:24 AM) *
Nah man, you're far from a troll. Lol

The Falcons and the Hawks will forever suck...no way around that one. The Hawks haven't been good since the Lenny Wilkens, Mookie Blaylock and Motumbo days. Hell, I thought Jason Terry could save them, but boy was I wrong. I just don't like Falcons fans, but the team isn't all that bad.

I cant truly pin point the best trainers in the game. Most of them have fighters that they've been training since they were kids, so I cant that it truly counts. If they're able to make significant changes to newly acquired fighters, then I can give them credit based on that.

Falcons fans are the worse. If Matty Ice would not melt in big games then yawl would have a championship. You know who has the worse fans?? Philly! Those Mfers are asses to the core.

So in your infinite wisdom what trainer past or present could help Amir Khan? lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 24 2013, 12:16 AM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2013, 03:53 PM) *
who remembers my comments on how to resurrect pac's career? i thought i made a thread about it. it's playing out just as i suggested. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If Guerrero fights Ortiz I want my fuckin check, I brought it up to Robert's family and I spoke about it front of them again with Jeff Mayweather there, they don't want me to bring the Southside of the Chi to them GB events, I'll turn that bitch out lol

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post May 24 2013, 09:30 AM
Post #34

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

Buddy "Put your career in the dirt" Mcgirt???

I'm sure he's a great guy but dont think I'd want him in my corner. "Just keep doing what youre doing, baby," "Aim for his chest, baby," "You got this, baby."

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 24 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 24 2013, 01:16 AM) *
If Guerrero fights Ortiz I want my fuckin check, I brought it up to Robert's family and I spoke about it front of them again with Jeff Mayweather there, they don't want me to bring the Southside of the Chi to them GB events, I'll turn that bitch out lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 24 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ May 24 2013, 10:30 AM) *
Buddy "Put your career in the dirt" Mcgirt???

I'm sure he's a great guy but dont think I'd want him in my corner. "Just keep doing what youre doing, baby," "Aim for his chest, baby," "You got this, baby."

buddy fell off a little but he's still an excellent boxing mind. u have to keep in mind...his prized pupil, arturo gatti was murdered. i don't care who u are...but something like that will suck the life out of u. there are aspects of training that very few ppl understand....and energy transfer is one of those aspects.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 24 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 24 2013, 06:06 PM) *
buddy fell off a little but he's still an excellent boxing mind. u have to keep in mind...his prized pupil, arturo gatti was murdered. i don't care who u are...but something like that will suck the life out of u. there are aspects of training that very few ppl understand....and energy transfer is one of those aspects.

The fighters in his gym seem to be doing pretty well as I recently read something about his amateur boxing team doing well

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 26 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #38

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

What's all this bullshit in this thread, everyone knows Freddie Roach is the greatest trainer of all time.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post May 26 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #39

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

Im not sure if mathysse is still working with pablo sarmiento, martinez's trainer, but if he is, i would recommend puting him in this list. Also do not forget the great rudy perez, a mexican legend, responsible for marco antonio barrera, israel vasquez, and i believe he also worked with maidana before garcia.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 27 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (sduck @ May 26 2013, 06:04 PM) *
What's all this bullshit in this thread, everyone knows Freddie Roach is the greatest trainer of all time.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:44 AM