> Danny Garcia's "Rapping Career"
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #71

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 3 2013, 03:44 PM) *
i've had that happen to me more than once. these chicks think on a level that we cannot even begin to understand. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i know a bad one in jamaica right now! she been telling me to come visit too!

Can I come! She got sisters?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 3 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #72

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 3 2013, 08:10 PM) *
Can I come! She got sisters?

her sister is married.

you just missed the reggae fest at ucla last weekend!!! that was your chance to bag an island cutie. they're around. you just have to look. hit up the jamaican, trinidadian and belizean restaurants around town.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #73

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 3 2013, 06:39 PM) *
her sister is married.

you just missed the reggae fest at ucla last weekend!!! that was your chance to bag an island cutie. they're around. you just have to look. hit up the jamaican, trinidadian and belizean restaurants around town.

I was suppose to go to the Reggae fest at UCLA but my girl wanted to go see the new Tyler Perry Movie, that was the best nap ever!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #74

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 3 2013, 01:51 PM) *
i dated a jamaican chick from the island when i first moved here to cali. she was fine as fuck...slighly older, rihanna looking chick. i was with her for about 3 months then she tattoo'd my name right below her panty line...just above her vagina. now mind u....i was enjoying this chick but never expressed love or anything like that to her. i was like wtf!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) she was like..."do u like it???" and i'm all like "umm....yeah....it's nice." then the craziness started! that chick took crazy to levels i never knew existed!!! needless to say...the curse has since worn off and life is back to normal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

don't eat their cooking! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I had a jamaican before my current gf, they actually were friends because of me. I was supposed to take her out on her birthday but she waited too long to get back to me so I went to sleep....shit I had class in the AM, aint nobody got time for no bullshit. I was hearing all around the campus she was mad and looking for me, me being the IDGAF person I am I saw her in the student study lounge after my last class. She sits down and plays nice with me and then I feel a painful sensation right where the jewels are, I look down and she has a knife to my d*ck asking me who I was with last night and why I didn't take her out

I told her my education comes before this relationship and it took you too long to hit me back, she wasn't having that so I calmly told her to take the knife away from my d*ck cuz I'm getting upset, we had mutual friends and they tried to tell her to chill but she didn't listen, so I hit her with a nice hook and she suddenly calmed down. She aint want no drama after that, We was together 4 months after that then I left her for my current gf..them jamaican chicks trouble, but they get down in the bed room

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 4 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #75

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 3 2013, 09:54 PM) *
I had a jamaican before my current gf, they actually were friends because of me. I was supposed to take her out on her birthday but she waited too long to get back to me so I went to sleep....shit I had class in the AM, aint nobody got time for no bullshit. I was hearing all around the campus she was mad and looking for me, me being the IDGAF person I am I saw her in the student study lounge after my last class. She sits down and plays nice with me and then I feel a painful sensation right where the jewels are, I look down and she has a knife to my d*ck asking me who I was with last night and why I didn't take her out

I told her my education comes before this relationship and it took you too long to hit me back, she wasn't having that so I calmly told her to take the knife away from my d*ck cuz I'm getting upset, we had mutual friends and they tried to tell her to chill but she didn't listen, so I hit her with a nice hook and she suddenly calmed down. She aint want no drama after that, We was together 4 months after that then I left her for my current gf..them jamaican chicks trouble, but they get down in the bed room

Okay Ike Turner!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 4 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #76

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 3 2013, 11:50 PM) *
I was suppose to go to the Reggae fest at UCLA but my girl wanted to go see the new Tyler Perry Movie, that was the best nap ever!

damn bruh....you're girl has u trained well. smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 4 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #77

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 4 2013, 12:54 AM) *

that sounds about right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 4 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #78

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 4 2013, 01:54 PM) *
Okay Ike Turner!

really!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) she had a KNIFE poking his shit! was that not an acceptable time to hit a woman? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 4 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #79

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 4 2013, 11:18 AM) *
damn bruh....you're girl has u trained well. smh.

LOL. She is crazy and I promised her but I had no idea it was the weekend of the Reggae fest so oh well.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 4 2013, 11:21 AM) *
really!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) she had a KNIFE poking his shit! was that not an acceptable time to hit a woman? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I don't know, I guess that would be an appropriate time.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 4 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #80

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 4 2013, 12:54 PM) *
Okay Ike Turner!

I punch I don't backhand and shove cake down chicks mouths

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:43 PM