IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #361

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 02:22 PM) *
Westbrook is typical cali.. he over rated. And he's one of the most criticized players one of the leagues most criticized players for a reason. Iverson has a better career shooting percentage then him. He scores those 30 you mentioned on taking over 30 shots. You seem like a smart dude son I know you know if it came down to it who would get traded. Nuff said on that one

Idk you seem to have beef with most who are close to him lol. It's hard to describe.

Don't say he's a bitch when the facts ain't came out yet. After the Mayweather incident which was pro en to have evidence in think something happened but not what she said happened. She admitted she's a live wire. Josie Harris has a temper and she is very open about it.

And your nuts if you think 50 wouldn't scrape a dude. You speaking about a dude who competes briefly as an amateur and done been in some scraps, the most recent being when he two pieced Rick Ross homeboy. I done seen a lot, I used to have the in tees cope records account and I personally worked with dude. There's nothing bitch about him. Not saying your a pink but if you ever meet I suggest you keep that part to yourself unless you want to get stopped out lol

I read the report that 50 kicked the girl and did some serious shit to her. Damn shame.
Westbrook has game. Kobe was missing big time when he first came in to the league. Westbrook is a beast and you saw what happen to OKC when he went out. Those boys got stomped and Westbrook has great defense, don't hate yo!

I don't have beef with Floyd's people. I actually think Leonard Ellerbee has been great for Mayweather along with a few other people. Plus naming three people from his entire staff isn't everyone in his inner circle. But to each his own.

50 is a typical NYC dude. The moment they see a person that can give them a challenge the go hood and wan to pull out the heaters. I actually saw 50 et into with these cats from Inglewood when he was cool with The Game, he was talking all this shit and he guy stepped to him and was like let's go, they had words but nothing happened. The dude was a notorious cat from Inglewood Family so I guess he wanted none, smart move. I ain't afraid of 50. I beat dudes asses bigger than him. He ain't shit to me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 09:19 PM
Post #362

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 08:57 PM) *
I read the report that 50 kicked the girl and did some serious shit to her. Damn shame.
Westbrook has game. Kobe was missing big time when he first came in to the league. Westbrook is a beast and you saw what happen to OKC when he went out. Those boys got stomped and Westbrook has great defense, don't hate yo!

I don't have beef with Floyd's people. I actually think Leonard Ellerbee has been great for Mayweather along with a few other people. Plus naming three people from his entire staff isn't everyone in his inner circle. But to each his own.

50 is a typical NYC dude. The moment they see a person that can give them a challenge the go hood and wan to pull out the heaters. I actually saw 50 et into with these cats from Inglewood when he was cool with The Game, he was talking all this shit and he guy stepped to him and was like let's go, they had words but nothing happened. The dude was a notorious cat from Inglewood Family so I guess he wanted none, smart move. I ain't afraid of 50. I beat dudes asses bigger than him. He ain't shit to me.

Westbrook must be the most hated then because he gets a lot of flack because his shot selection is terrible. I find it hard for them to win a ring with him trying to be on Durant's level.

I ain't talking about Ellerbe, you seem to have this thing and it's crazy, but whatever lol

I'd take 50 over any bun trained street dude in a fight because he pulled game on the set of his own video. I doubt he'd back down from anyone he didn't even back down from preme and preme is the one that had him set up to be shot

According to reports he wasn't arrested, we'll see because the truth always comes to light

I hope they put the garcia and Matthyse fight on the undercard to this, that would be a terrific Co feature. And the ppv price is set at $64.95. Not as bad as many thought it would be

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 5 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #363

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 07:19 PM) *
Westbrook must be the most hated then because he gets a lot of flack because his shot selection is terrible. I find it hard for them to win a ring with him trying to be on Durant's level.

I ain't talking about Ellerbe, you seem to have this thing and it's crazy, but whatever lol

I'd take 50 over any bun trained street dude in a fight because he pulled game on the set of his own video. I doubt he'd back down from anyone he didn't even back down from preme and preme is the one that had him set up to be shot

According to reports he wasn't arrested, we'll see because the truth always comes to light

I hope they put the garcia and Matthyse fight on the undercard to this, that would be a terrific Co feature. And the ppv price is set at $64.95. Not as bad as many thought it would be

I think that is for standard definition. Not HD.

I have no issues with May's people, I am not his friend, family, employee nothing. I don't know why two people out of his entire crew would generate an assumption that I have an obsession for, but to each its own.

The undercard should be stacked to help PPV sales and close circuit sales. This PPV should do close 2 million. People are giving Saul Alvarez a real shot at beating Mayweather. We shall see.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 5 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #364

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 10:11 AM) *
I think that is for standard definition. Not HD.

I have no issues with May's people, I am not his friend, family, employee nothing. I don't know why two people out of his entire crew would generate an assumption that I have an obsession for, but to each its own.

The undercard should be stacked to help PPV sales and close circuit sales. This PPV should do close 2 million. People are giving Saul Alvarez a real shot at beating Mayweather. We shall see.

I don't be getting them HD ones but those are $10 more I believe

I hope it does tat least 2 mil because I've been reading comments and some fans are still hating on the fight and saying it'll barely get to 1.5 which I think is ridiculous.

I'll tell you what sold me is when I went to the press conference and I watched the videos and looked at the pics from the other tour stops. People are really into this fight and if I had to guess right now I think it does 1.9 and probably a little more

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 5 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #365

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 5 2013, 09:45 AM) *
I don't be getting them HD ones but those are $10 more I believe

I hope it does tat least 2 mil because I've been reading comments and some fans are still hating on the fight and saying it'll barely get to 1.5 which I think is ridiculous.

I'll tell you what sold me is when I went to the press conference and I watched the videos and looked at the pics from the other tour stops. People are really into this fight and if I had to guess right now I think it does 1.9 and probably a little more

Do international PPV count or is that something totally different.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 5 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #366

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Do international PPV count or is that something totally different.

That's a good question, I don't even know. Would be pretty huge if they did

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 6 2013, 12:36 PM
Post #367

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i beleive its north america and europe.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 7 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #368

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I love all the hype for this fight, people are going to be so disappointed. Floyd Mayweather is going to make Canelo look so easy actually, it'll be sad and funny, can't wait.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 7 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #369

Super Middleweight

This fight has robbery written all over it. I agree with Brother Naz, the have no problem robbing Mayweather for Canelo. This will be the golden goose for Golden Boy for a very long time. They could rob Mayweather. This fight can not be close. If it goes to the cards it could be a draw or a split decision for Mayweather.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 8 2013, 01:32 AM
Post #370

Cruiserweight

Don't say that, please do not speak that into existence. I'm aware that bit could happen but I try to put that far out of my mind. Richardson was correct in his assessment. I really hope we don't see any funny business with the cards

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:53 PM