IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 53 54 55 56 57 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

Dolimite
post Aug 2 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #541

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 01:14 PM) *
i have....he's not that good. if anything...it benefits jr more than anyone. the experience he will get from sparring canelo will take him to the next level.

How does Canelo benefit from sparring with Shane Jr.? Can please explain this move?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 2 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #542

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 07:48 PM) *
How does Canelo benefit from sparring with Shane Jr.? Can please explain this move?

it doesn't.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 2 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #543

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 05:01 PM) *
it doesn't.

Shaolin Monk, then why is he wasting his time sparring with Shane Jr. He isn't even close to Mayweather's level, what is Saul's team thinking? You don't win fights on speed alone. If that was the case Zab Judah would be undefeated as well as Manny P.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 2 2013, 09:51 PM
Post #544

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 08:13 PM) *
Shaolin Monk, then why is he wasting his time sparring with Shane Jr. He isn't even close to Mayweather's level, what is Saul's team thinking? You don't win fights on speed alone. If that was the case Zab Judah would be undefeated as well as Manny P.

more than likely...they bring shane jr in for the easy rounds. not all sparring partners need to be beasts. more than likely, he has his way with young shane and is probably a confidence booster. i know another kid that spars with him that only has 15 amateur fights. they sometimes bring in the amateurs because the amateur boxers keep a quicker pace than pros. who knows for sure? i'm not there...so i'm only speculating.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 3 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #545

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 06:51 PM) *
more than likely...they bring shane jr in for the easy rounds. not all sparring partners need to be beasts. more than likely, he has his way with young shane and is probably a confidence booster. i know another kid that spars with him that only has 15 amateur fights. they sometimes bring in the amateurs because the amateur boxers keep a quicker pace than pros. who knows for sure? i'm not there...so i'm only speculating.

Does this move make sense to you?

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 3 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #546

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 07:48 PM) *

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 08:01 PM) *
it doesn't.

People are foolish thinking Floyd cannot handle the young Canelo.. Floyd is a physical specimen... one of a kind. Preserved. Recall what Athletes like Jordan, Bonds, Hopkins, and some others have done at ages considered "old". Mayweather is still an exceptional athlete and I feel that he will be even more impressive in this bout than against Guerrero...He will be even sharper without the layoff time in between bouts. Canelo's young ass is going to get served...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 3 2013, 05:15 PM
Post #547

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 3 2013, 03:10 PM) *
People are foolish thinking Floyd cannot handle the young Canelo.. Floyd is a physical specimen... one of a kind. Preserved. Recall what Athletes like Jordan, Bonds, Hopkins, and some others have done at ages considered "old". Mayweather is still an exceptional athlete and I feel that he will be even more impressive in this bout than against Guerrero...He will be even sharper without the layoff time in between bouts. Canelo's young ass is going to get served...

Bonds? As in Barry Bonds?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 3 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #548

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Dolomite, you must've not seen the list of sparring partners he's using. I saw a couple of articles speaking on who they were bringing in and I really didn't see one name that I thought could 100% help him. The only thing I think Shane's son could probably help with is the speed. He's not Mayweather Jr quick but I hear he's a fast guy also. I'm not knowledgeable to what's goes on in the Canelo camp but I don't see how he's getting good sparring right now

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 3 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #549

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Shane Jr.'s whole style, demeanor, etc. as a person, just makes my skin crawl. That pic on the front page is just scary...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 3 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #550

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 30 2013, 12:10 AM) *
all im saying is the KID IS 22 YEARS OLD, HIS CAREER IS JUST STARTING OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE AND YOU SHITTING ON HIM BEFORE HES EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO DO SHIT!!!!!! the mutherfucker is damn good for 22. hes doing all the shit your knocking him for now. now is when he is jsut startinghis reign. the kid was fuckin 18 and 19 when he was fighting those bums. what are you seriously that stupid bro? your gonna put a 19 year old potential star in with a 30 year old champion and possibly get his confidence smashed and his mentality fucked like cotto after margarito? if you know margarito then he got fed to the wolves early likie you want saul to do, and it took him a long time to get built back up, and martinez your idol, fuckin fought bums for 15 years in spain bro, yet you praise the guy, mr hypocrit, and jsut because evrybody accpets the same idea doesnt mean its true, because 99 percent of boxing fans dont know shit. and what i meant was that saul has sick defense for a 22 year old mexican kid. and if you look at the imporvement in defense from the mosley fight til now its amazing. he is using defensive footwork, upper body movement, head movement, reading punches, reading timing, everything. what is sick is the potential, like i said. the potential he has is complete potential, and he learns so fast. you guys just see the hate and negative shit that everyone else throws out there before you look at him with an unbiased view. your thinking this kid is over hyped he hasn't fought anybody he sucks, and that is warping your view of him, your comparing him with 35 year old veteran champions, hell most fightiers dont become champs til their 24 or 25, and canelo is at 20. give the kid some fuckin slack, HE HASNT EARNED THE HIGH STANDARFDS YOUR SETTIiNG FIR HIM.

im not asking you to praise him or suck his fat red haired cock, im jsut asking you to not set such high standard for a kid who hasnt even had the chance to do anything yet. you guys are so ridiculous sometimes, you expect everything to happen overnight and expect everything to be done in a fuckin instant, you really dont understand how a fighter gets built. you BUILD a fighter over time, with each win, giving him a broad a[etite of styles and situations until he is ready to be a complete fighter. the kid has already fought in front of 40,000 people man, thats nuts, mayweather has n ever ever doen that. saul is still learning how to fuckin box you idiots! hes not evn done learnign the fuckin fight game! your acting like hes a veteran already. the kid turned pro at 15! jeuss christ, he had no amateur career at all!!!! thats why he has 40 some fights, because in mexico they build you up slowly as a pro, so all those fights as a pro are the equivalent of americans amateur careers where they learn how to actually fight. use your brain for a second you dumb boxing fans. you guys are ridiculous i swear your all fuckin blind.

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/gaydar_zpsa8539f83.gif)

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 53 54 55 56 57 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:12 AM