IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 93 94 95 96 97 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

Jack 1000
post Sep 13 2013, 02:29 PM
Post #941

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I will find a place on-line for watching,

I hope our server doesn't conk out like the last several Mayweather fights! We expect TONS of traffic for this! Is anyone going to a Closed-Circuit location? The prices around here in the Midwest are $25 per ticket. This is also the most expensive PPV that they have done for a big boxing match at $65 for SD and $75 for HD.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 13 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #942

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 10:50 AM) *
It's a shit load of people out here, I went to the Thursday night card yesterday because if.you bought a ticket to that you get a reserved seat for the weigh-in.....my biggest prediction will be that Mayweather fans will be brawling with Canelo fans at some point. I've seen some minor dust ups that's been broken up already. As long as I'm left alone in my own little world I'm cool. A Lot fine women out here too.

And cali dudes are so dumb. I be trolling the fuck out these dudes, I saw some cats talking all this crip shit and I started yelling at them and saying I was a blood. Only one dumb ass didn't get it, even after he seen the shirt I had on reppin the gym with a chicago address, so I just kept claiming blood and making his friends laugh while he proceeded to tell me he'd kill me lol. I should've came out here with people because when I get bored I do silly shit....MOB Piru (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

don't sleep on cali gang bangers... they ain't that much different than the chi.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 13 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #943

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Floyd is a huge favorite. Some press predictions here:

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articl...her-over-canelo

Jack

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2013, 03:20 PM
Post #944

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 13 2013, 10:40 AM) *
BBQ pit is cleaned out. House is spotless, alcohol is on chill, new 52 inch HD is hooked up. Food, as we speak is being purchased, living room is set up for about 20+ people... and my man recliner has the best seat in the house... This fucking fight needs to get here. I have Floyd with a late round stoppage.

Sounds good man! So...whose going to work the grill, because I know your ass can't grill worth a damn!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I may have anywhere from 8 to 10 people here...that's about it. Anymore traffic, then my toilet is bound to get stopped up. Lol

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 13 2013, 11:38 AM) *
I hate Shane because he let Floyd off the hook in the second round. It's like he thought, "Fuck, I wasn't supposed to hurt Floyd like that, I better go back to collecting my paycheck." Shane's best was Lightweight and up to, along with Mosley-Delahoya I. People say, yea, but what about his dominance of Margacheato? The only reason Shane looked so great in that fight, is Cheato didn't have his loaded fists.

Floyd by MD with scores of 116-112 from Craig Metcalf, 115-113 from Dave Moretti, and 114-114 from CJ Ross.
I was thinking that Floyd will unofficially win most cards about 116-112. Ross MIGHT make this a 115-113 Canelo fight in a match no one else sees, but Floyd would probably have to win around 115-113 for that. She'll probably show some bias for the underdog, but also knows she's under a lot of scrutiny. Howevfer, she will be the bad judge, if shit goes down. The only question is, how bad? It won't be Eugenia Williams scoring Lewis I for Holyfield bad, but it will be enough where she could have a close card, in a close fight, that nobody thinks she should have. (Sort of like Marty Sammons 115-113 Delahoya card in Mosley-Delahoya I, when the other cards were 115-113 and 116-112 for Mosley.) That's sort of what I am thinking.

Jack

Lmao at Shane thinking, "Fuck, I wasn't supposed to hurt Floyd like that, I better go back to collecting my paycheck"!

I'm a bit weary or CJ Ross's scorecard myself. Im not sure if its worse than Gayle Van Hoye's cards though.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 11:50 AM) *
It's a shit load of people out here, I went to the Thursday night card yesterday because if.you bought a ticket to that you get a reserved seat for the weigh-in.....my biggest prediction will be that Mayweather fans will be brawling with Canelo fans at some point. I've seen some minor dust ups that's been broken up already. As long as I'm left alone in my own little world I'm cool. A Lot fine women out here too.

And cali dudes are so dumb. I be trolling the fuck out these dudes, I saw some cats talking all this crip shit and I started yelling at them and saying I was a blood. Only one dumb ass didn't get it, even after he seen the shirt I had on reppin the gym with a chicago address, so I just kept claiming blood and making his friends laugh while he proceeded to tell me he'd kill me lol. I should've came out here with people because when I get bored I do silly shit....MOB Piru (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Expect an emotional scrap before you leave, trust me, its inevitable. People were swinging for the fences during that Martinez/Chavez fight, and man, was I nervous. The Thomas & Mack Center was packed...so any sudden movement, would raise the chances of creating a fire hazard. We were in there super tight, lol.

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 13 2013, 02:43 PM) *
[/b]
Thanks for the correction man. Shane is bitch at this point. Plain and simple.

Jack, I am not doing the cooking. My two good buddies are Samoan and they are doing a Hawaiian spread. Whatever they make I will be eating. what do you have planned?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Is the crowd crazy Chi? Are there more Saul fans or Mayweather? I wish we could trade places! Have fun! Be safe, and remember strap up!

Shane's just a salty loser at this point. I dont think I can call him a bitch, I think that's a bit of a stretch, no mater how easy he makes it. Lol

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 13 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #945

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 10:50 AM) *

are they black?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 13 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #946

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 13 2013, 12:46 PM) *
Floyd is a huge favorite. Some press predictions here:

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articl...her-over-canelo

Jack

Ironically more people gave Guerrero a chance of beating Mayweather than they are giving Canelo. Weird.
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 01:20 PM) *
Sounds good man! So...whose going to work the grill, because I know your ass can't grill worth a damn!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I may have anywhere from 8 to 10 people here...that's about it. Anymore traffic, then my toilet is bound to get stopped up. Lol

Lmao at Shane thinking, "Fuck, I wasn't supposed to hurt Floyd like that, I better go back to collecting my paycheck"!

I'm a bit weary or CJ Ross's scorecard myself. Im not sure if its worse than Gayle Van Hoye's cards though.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Expect an emotional scrap before you leave, trust me, its inevitable. People were swinging for the fences during that Martinez/Chavez fight, and man, was I nervous. The Thomas & Mack Center was packed...so any sudden movement, would raise the chances of creating a fire hazard. We were in there super tight, lol.

Shane's just a salty loser at this point. I dont think I can call him a bitch, I think that's a bit of a stretch, no mater how easy he makes it. Lol

I know how to grill but not how Hawaiians do. The pig is being marinated as we speak. lol Of course I don't eat pork so we have a bunch of chicken and other shit that we will be grilling.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 13 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #947

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I hope they make weight and there isn't any controversy. I just wanna see a good, clean, classic fight.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Sep 13 2013, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Sep 13 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #948

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

Floyd look great in the weigh in.. Canelo looked good but in the interview looked weary in the eyes... like he was tired

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 13 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #949

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Sep 13 2013, 06:26 PM) *
Floyd look great in the weigh in.. Canelo looked good but in the interview looked weary in the eyes... like he was tired

Not to worry I'm sure he's headed to the buffet as we speak

There was a bad omen though, even cano made weight! Something bad is gonna happen

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 13 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #950

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

(IMG:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RUbcAhznbZM/UjOQyiqtR-I/AAAAAAAAvwM/poeIUiJcnPM/s1600/2.gif)

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 93 94 95 96 97 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:46 PM